Namki wrote:[Victor's Hard]
- I don't really know if this concern of mine is that solid here since it's Hard and it's not supposed to be complex and reflect music by 100 percent but still. 00:46:824 (1,2) - it's stacked and 00:46:824 - stronger than 00:46:970 - so it's logical to stack these but on the other hand 00:47:407 (4,5) - music is pretty the same for 00:47:407 - and 00:47:553 - (I would even say 00:47:553 - is more prominent) so it lacks logic. The same here 00:52:358 (4,5) - it's even the new measure. I suggest you to keep some of the stacks and remove stacks on that prominent sounds.
- 00:49:591 (6) - that's too obvious issue as for me. Replace it?
- 01:01:679 - want to see a circle here.
- Maybe NC every 01:48:717 (3) - / 01:49:591 (5) - / 01:50:319 (7) - and 01:51:047 (8) - . The last two ones defenitely should be NC'd and 01:51:339 (9,1) - switched NC for sure.
- 01:50:319 (7) - the same concern as for Very Hard. You expressed it in the same way as 01:47:844 (1) - / 01:48:717 (3) - and 01:49:591 (5) - so maybe circles for variety. fixed NC thing's , and changed the part of repeat, but the stack's i will see