- 00:04:534 - / 00:05:734 - / 00:06:334 - / etc - they're giving too much feedback to player but there's no even a sound. I suggest you to silence sliderends.
- 00:30:334 (4) - you are undermapping vocals right now, by judging the entire section I could say that you're prioritizing vocals over instrumentals and sometimes when vocals end you map according to instrumental. It's decent rhythm choice but this certain pattern breaks this idea. Consider replacing it with a circle on red tick and a 1/2 slider on white tick.
- 00:40:999 (2,3) - pretty emphasis lacking pattern. 00:41:290 - music here is quite prominent for being understacked with a slider. Something like that would fit.
- 00:43:038 (10) - don't you think it's too way prominent to have it that unemphasized? This sound is outstading and spacing should be so. Consider making spacing bigger for better emphasis.
- 00:44:349 (5,6) - stack isn't something good to play here, you stop cursor movement and also it goes sorta inconsistent.
- 00:54:252 (9,10,11,12) - music kinda changes here, bigger spacing for better emphasis?
- 00:57:601 (2,3,4) - spacing looks pretty illogical. 00:57:747 - it has more prominent sound under than this 00:57:892 - so the first circle should've spaced more than the second.
- 01:21:922 (2,1,2,1) - flow is really uncomfortable here. Angle suddenly becomes too wide here 01:22:067 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5) - and it makes little sense as well. There are no sounds to change flow angle in this way. Consider making angle less wide, you can do it simply move this circle 01:22:212 (2) - somewhere down this circle 01:21:922 (2) - . Furthermore, if you make that jump bigger it would emphasize music better. For instance, https://namki.s-ul.eu/F0MKmd2D.jpg .
- Okay, I will summarize my main concern for this diff. It's spacing emphasis. As I said earlier, map lacks it. Also, your map is pretty "generic" as they say so logic here is something about "more prominent sound - more spacing" and sometimes you are following this logic but sometimes you do not. Try to make it more consistent. Some examples: 01:23:815 (6) - it's like the peak of measure and beat is kinda audible, 01:25:417 (5) - too prominent for being stacked, 01:30:951 (4,5,6,7) - the same, 01:53:669 (3,4) - the same (but some stackes are perfectly fitting, I only pointed out these which had prominent sound on the second circle), etc. I think you've got my idea.
- 01:26:582 (5,6) - I'm quite satisfied with this one but you may like to follow 1/2 here, instead. Because these sound are kinda outstanding and they appear like only one time per part, so. Arguable. Try to recieve feedback on this.
- 01:41:145 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - that's soooo inaudible. Mind explaining what are you following there?
- 01:45:441 (6,7) - minor. Maybe try to avoid overlap?
- 01:51:047 (3) - this circle makes no sense at all. There's no music so I assume you were following vocals but how about this 01:51:193 - it has vocals, too! Consider either deleting this circle or add one more at 01:51:193 - .
- Just compare 00:51:630 - with 00:51:921 - , from my side they sounds pretty similar but spacing is very different, consider making it more consistent.
- 00:56:873 (7) - mhm, piano is something outstanding for this part so it would be logical to have this circle spaced more. Like, something of this kind https://namki.s-ul.eu/O4Fywng8.jpg . And NC to emphasize it even more.
- 00:59:057 (7,1) - do you think that harsh broken flow is played in a good way after pretty dense 1/4 part? Try ctrl+H out. Maybe you like it more but it's discussable, though.
- 00:59:931 (3,5) - perfectl stack feels out of the context. Pretty inconsistent, you haven't done it before for this part so consider making it that way 00:53:087 (4,5,6) -
- 01:27:019 (7) - I don't really like smaller spacing here, it make little sense to me. Instrumentals are quite prominent.
- It seems like some kind of idea if yours but I disagree with these stacks 01:52:504 (1,2) - and 02:01:824 (1,2) - it's the new measure and vocals are too way strong.я
- 00:47:261 (5,6,7) - my concern here is in lack of spacing emphasis. Each of them require more spacing 00:47:261 (5,6) - too way outstanding and strong sounds. And this needs less spacing 00:47:553 (7) - because this sound is weaker than 00:47:261 (5,6) - so having it spaced more makes little sense.
- 00:48:135 (2,3,4) - back'n'forth jumps with 00:48:426 (4,5,6,7) - triangle jumps do not work here as you wanted. Angles are too way different and it makes it looks kinda messy and break the flow. I'd want to move my cursor back to 00:48:281 (3) - after hitting 00:48:426 (4) - but you have wide triangle after narrow one.
- 00:49:009 (1,2,3,4,5) - maybe use bigger spacing? Music is pretty dense so it's quite logical.
- 00:52:213 (7,1,2,3) - as I already said, 00:52:504 - new measure so bigger spacing is the best choice here. That would be a waste of time and energy if I point all patterns like this one, so I'll point few of them and you decide whether listen to me or not.
01:14:057 (3,4,5) - acceleration looks pretty senseless here, this 01:14:349 - sound isn't really that important to prioritize it over these 01:14:057 (3,4) - .
- 01:51:630 (2) - if something like that was fine before the kiai section then now it sounds kinda lacking some emphasis. Sound is too way prominent for being stacked. The same goes for 02:00:950 - and others like these two.
- 02:06:484 (1,2) - small spacing out of nowhere. Music isn't meant to be either calm or have less density, this requires more emphasis for sure.
- Okay, I've pointed that quite few but 00:43:039 (1) - this sounds pretty weird, having such strong sound understacked isn't the best way of emphasizing things. The soulution would be simply unstack and make jump to that prominent sound.
- 00:45:514 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - nice triangles but they kinda cover theirselves and it goes visually unpleasant. Consider just placing it a bit right every time new triangle appear. Like that https://namki.s-ul.eu/52alsRvY.jpg
- 00:47:407 - it defenitely has kinda audible sound.
- And as I've pointed again 00:48:282 (2) - density is starting to rise and having small spacing makes little sense. If you had spacing acceleration
- 01:01:242 (6,7,8,9) - it would be spacing-wise correct to make it that way because each of 01:01:387 (7,8,9) - have the same sound and the different one is 01:01:242 - .
- 01:15:223 (2,3,4,5,1) - you are decelerating spacing which doesn't make sense at all, I agree with bigger spacing here 01:15:223 (2,3) - because of snare but 01:15:806 (1) - defenitely needs more spacing. Alright, I will not write just timestamps with "bigger spacing due to prominency" or "less spacing because of weakness". Will point out few patterns and you'll decide if you find my point of view correct. 01:20:465 - bigger due to prominency, 01:24:834 - the same, 01:53:376 (5,6) - bigger spacing because of vocals and less spacing makes little sense as music didn't become less strong, etc. You've got what I mean.
- 01:22:359 (8) - NC because of other instrument is introduced.
- 01:51:339 (1,3) - minor. It's overlapping just by one pixel, move it pleease?
- If higher difficulties were finу with NC here I recommend you to place NC every new measure, it's quite hard to deal with combo of 8 in Hard.
- 01:16:095 (2) - rhythm seems weird. Vocals are 1/2 as well as instrumentals, consider replacing with two 1/2 sliders.
- Spacing to 01:16:678 (3) - is too way small, you had 1.7x with 1/2 gap but this one looks like 1/2 pattern instead of 1/1. So, ye, bigger spacing for sure.
- 01:18:718 - mhm, this sudden rhythm change isn't really a good idea, try to fill this with objects. Also, spacing there as for 1/2 gap but you have there 3/4 gap.
- 01:24:834 (1,2) - switch NC. Also, they seem to correalte with each other but music is too different. Try differen slidershapes or angles.
- 01:50:319 (1) - you express this piano in the same way as 01:47:843 (1) - / 01:48:717 (1) - / etc. - so this rhythm-wise lacking, try just 3 circles with something about 1.2x spacing, istead.
- The rhythm in kiai is something I disagree with. So, why is this kiai? Because it's a chrous and it's music apogee but rhythm is undermapping both vocals and intrumentals also rhythms have too way little density. Also, spacing is even smaller than in non-kiai parts. I highly recommend you to reconsider kiai part fully with dense enough patterns and with logical spacing.
- I don't really know if this concern of mine is that solid here since it's Hard and it's not supposed to be complex and reflect music by 100 percent but still. 00:46:824 (1,2) - it's stacked and 00:46:824 - stronger than 00:46:970 - so it's logical to stack these but on the other hand 00:47:407 (4,5) - music is pretty the same for 00:47:407 - and 00:47:553 - (I would even say 00:47:553 - is more prominent) so it lacks logic. The same here 00:52:358 (4,5) - it's even the new measure. I suggest you to keep some of the stacks and remove stacks on that prominent sounds.
- 00:49:591 (6) - that's too obvious issue as for me. Replace it?
- 01:01:679 - want to see a circle here.
- Maybe NC every 01:48:717 (3) - / 01:49:591 (5) - / 01:50:319 (7) - and 01:51:047 (8) - . The last two ones defenitely should be NC'd and 01:51:339 (9,1) - switched NC for sure.
- 01:50:319 (7) - the same concern as for Very Hard. You expressed it in the same way as 01:47:844 (1) - / 01:48:717 (3) - and 01:49:591 (5) - so maybe circles for variety.
- I am not really sure if this recover time is enough 01:01:970 (1) - for 206 bpm.
- 01:20:466 (1,2) - and 01:47:261 (3,1) - stacks appear only twice per diff. It's really better to remove them as they do not go consistently so it's hard to handle with sudden stacks.
- 00:52:504 (1,1) - yup, it's noticeable ingame. Try to avoid?
- 01:40:853 (1,2) - I heard it is not the best idea to make comoplex slidershapes as these in easy. Consider making path more linear.