forum

Esupanitix's Modding Queue [CLOSED, Come back later!]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
Yes, a kid with no ranked maps is starting a Modding Queue topic.

I have the free time to mod, and I'm not perfect at it but don't expect me to get sloppy with the modding.

Here's my standards.
SPOILER
M#:S#:MS# Combo/Spinner/Timing Section
<B#> <Complaint or nitpick>

<Repeat with different misused times>

Anyway, here's the rules for the maps:

1. No maps with erratic BPM changes. I honestly hate these.
2. Make sure the MP3 is of quality yourself. There are people in the BAT/MAT who know how to do this. I am not one of those people.
3. Do not yell at me when I fail to respond to your request. I have my limits.
4. If it isn't a Touhou song (Besides the typical ones like "Bad Apple!!" or "Love-Coloured Master Spark"), I will only mod the first two minutes maximum unless I happen to enjoy the song.
5. No Metal/Death Metal/Rap/Techno songs OR remixes of the sort.
6. Expect me to be a madman about the spacing. If there's even two pixels of space between two beats that reqire you to hit Z/X or Tap-Z/X consecutively, I will irritate you about it.
7. Do not flood the beatmap with bookmarks unless they are necessary. Please. It annoys me to no end.
8. If it's badly timed and spaced altogether (50% of what's done in the map or more), I'm not even going to try.
9. Don't litter your map with timing sections. It looks messy and annoys the mapper.

Now the rules for the mod Queue:

1. Once the map set reaches 4 or more maps (Set = Forum Topic; Song), I'm not going to even try to mod anything more than what I was modding already.
2. No marathons.
3. No maps made purposely to be impossible (BD, I'm looking at you and your Renard Maps).
4. Once the queue reaches maximum, do not request maps to be modded. Wait your turn.
5. If I respond to everyone else's request except for yours, consult me over PMs in IRC about it. I'll get to it if I'm able to.
6. Before you send your request, make sure I'm not going on vacation or hiatus first.
7. My school year starts on September 6th. After that, I will have very little time to mod maps. Please acknowledge this.
8. Do not complain to me because "UUUU YOU'RE BEING TOO MUCH OF A NAZI". Well you know what? I'm trying to help you.
9. No trolling.
10. I work on a strike system for queue bans. Here's the order for strikes.
  1. Strike 1: I will ignore your requests unless I have no others.
  2. Strike 2: I will only mod if I enjoy the song. Period.
  3. Strike 3: I will ignore your requests altogether.
11. If I feel like it, I will lift your strike(s) or your ban altogether.
12. If I haven't posted in a long time, it's probably not a good time to ask for a mod.
13. If I have to mod your map more than three times, I will not continue.
14. Once there are enough people to fill my queue after my last mod post, Do not post another request. Please. Or it will be highly likely that I will ignore you.
15. Understand that I play other games, and I have a few friends. I won't always be online to mod your map. Unless in certain situations, my modding times are when I want to mod. I doubt every person in the world wants ME to mod their maps, so I think this is fair.
16. I will get to you as soon as I'm not held up by anything. I might be bored and want to mod a person's map that wasn't asked for.
17. Being a complete moron will land you an instant three strikes.
18. After three people have posted a request, wait your turn. Just delete your post if you end up being fourth or more. They got here first, they get dibs.
19. Put the name of the map in your post. I need it so that I can mark it down on this post so that people don't miscount for some reason.
Now that you understand my rules, go ahead and request. Also, if I'm on osu! (IRC), please notify me that you posted, or I may/will ignore you.

If you want to do Mod4Mod, that's completely fine. I don't care either way. But here will be a place where you can see what beatmaps I'm working on.

ZUN - Because the Princess Inada is Scolding Me
Elly-chan
I'm not gonna read the rules again
first
I love you
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/34308 normal only please
g'day
Kogure
Hi there, 2nd
T-Pistonz+KMC - Tsunagari Yo (TV Size)
68+ TV Size.
Thanks in advance
Ruish
SYSEN
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
And we are open again!

Edit: Once you see three different posts, wait until you actually see me reassuring again. I want to make this clean and organized.
wcx19911123
UnderminE
EvianBubble
Hi! Could you give this a look please?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/25810
Thank you very much :)
Topic Starter
Esupanitix
Done.
Kei
I can post my map now.. I guess .u.
Kamui Gakupo - Choufuugetsu(+33)