Camellia - dreamless wanderer

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mir
Right, since everything's been addressed and I've checked - it's fine - we can go again.

Rebubbled.
hehe
cool stuff even cooler sb
J_8579
02:32:087 (1,2,3,4,5) - Considering this section revolves around arcs and switching circular flow, shouldn't you stick with those concepts? I was thinking this would retain that idea.

Unless your intention was to differentiate these drums from the wubs, which would be fine.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
The theme isn't circular flow or arcs in particular, as much as it uses those shapes.
Topic Starter
Shiirn
Doublepost update:

Cryptic made me change the shit i tacked on to make it 5 minutes long to be neater and more clean and i did that by having jako make prettier sliders for me. As part of the qualification process, this requires a rebubble before qualification. Since cryptic is afk until aug 15th, i'll either wait for him or recruit an alternative.
Mir
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

another rebubble
Nao Tomori
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Lasse
Topic Starter
Shiirn
I'm not gonna argue about what constitutes an epilepsy risk; it's just silly and ziin tried enough to make me realize it's not worth the effort. Might as well stick it on the safe side. Updated.
Lasse
- Frontier -
I wonder why there isn't album name in tags. :?

nvm my bad ;(