forum

SUPER STAR -MITSURU- - She is my wife

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faust
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 8 April 2016 at 6:18:41 PM

Artist: SUPER STAR -MITSURU-
Title: She is my wife
Source: beatmania IIDX
Tags: ONLY ONE ACT bemani
BPM: 85
Filesize: 11896kb
Play Time: 05:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Forever (4.84 stars, 1224 notes)
Download: SUPER STAR -MITSURU- - She is my wife
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Post-map timing in progress.
DeeN
yeah faust is my waifu wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Muya
愛 それは 時に美しく 時に人を狂わせる
君と過ごした 幾つもの夜
瞼を閉じれば 色褪せない思い出が 今も鮮明に蘇る
しかし あの頃の君は もう此処には居ない
あるのは 君が残してくれた 温もりと 香りだけだ
She is my wife...

愛 夢 希望
君と過ごした日々を 俺は 決して忘れはしない
Ahh Ahh Ahh...
She is my wife...
Ahh...
NatsumeRin
00:43:428 - the font seems to be different at the first character.

01:27:898 (1,2) - i think better to start (2) 1/2 later... because i don't think there's something special in this part... so just keep a common beat here since you did it in almost all the first part...
02:37:780 (4) - new combo?
02:45:075 (2,3,4,5) - wrong beat here, it should be something like

02:58:957 (4) - keep soft-finish?
03:01:869 (3) - i think you should extend this slider by 1/4...
03:03:545 (1) - don't agree with this spinner. it gives a "break" feeling where the beats are really consistent imo. my suggestions: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/133765
04:07:427 (1,2,3) - i think they're 4*1/4s at first... and in fact i don't see a reason why it's not = = now it's not hard to click (if you could read them well), but feels strange when playing (the slder-beginning are not on a good place plus the stream's start is on a blue line)
04:45:722 (1,2) - just stack them as 04:42:899 (1,2) -
05:18:987 (6,7,1,1) - not so friendly

Topic Starter
Faust
Thank you for the mod, Rin!

Your message is too short.Your message is too short.Your message is too short.Your message is too short.
mekadon_old
Bah mapping this instead

890,999 users, 3,421 online now.
A total of 471.14m ranked plays!
Nadina120
Faust after my three days of longing for a map I can never get again and when I first downloaded this map
I only looked at the first 10 seconds and cried.
I have now seen this map in all its glory :)
I was so happy to find how emotionally connected this map is, so I breath my sighs up with happiness.
Star ~
o-o I can't find the star box...Faust this map is a star in my books.
mekadon_old
Current draft of taiko. About 30% done or so

Download: SUPER STAR -MITSURU- - She is my wife (Faust) [Taiko].osu
Behon
What an odd song.

Would it make more sense to make everything before the timing point at 02:32:133 soft hitsounds? It doesn't really get energetic until that part.

I can't really say anything else - I don't play enough long and uber-hard maps made for Approved to know what works in them.
UnderminE
Revived!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.