forum

Play better with membrane and suck at mechanical

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xatrios
lol
Caput Mortuum
better gears won't make you good instantly. get used to your new kb.
Rurree
because you're not used to the mechanical keyboard. at least try to get used to it to get your money's worth. mechanical >>>>>> membrane all day
dung eater

Madvillain wrote:

because you're not used to the mechanical keyboard. at least try to get used to it to get your money's worth. mechanical >>>>>> membrane all day
opinions vary, it's not like tablet vs mouse where there's a clear difference
Coffee Moon

Madvillain wrote:

That's depend on each people, many prefer mechanical but I like membrane more since it's not as loud and requires less force to hit a key which mean I can hit for longer before my finger get tired.
Sayorie

Hyruza wrote:

requires less force to hit a key
Depends on what kind of switch, and the popular mech ones are usually lighter than membrane. Also the loudness depends on how hard you click (as the keycap hits the base), not the type of key you are using (except MX blues and the clicky ones designed to be audible).
Disillusionz
What kind of switches does your keyboard have? If it's cherry mx red, gateron clear, or any kind of linear switch just power through, you'll appreciate it later when you're doing like 3.5* maps and up. Even browns, which I love for regular use but hate for osu, are better than a membrane keyboard.