Senery wrote:Hi! from my queue At last a modder came... THANK YOU!
- 00:10:131 (3) - make this a 1 beat slider that starts on 00:10:277 - seems to fit better imo
First, I wanted to follow the lyrics at this part of the song.
Second, I will miss the lyrics's punctuation at 00:10:131 if I do so. I'm sorry but no.
- 00:10:859 (1) - make this a 1 beat reverse slider and put a circle 00:11:733 - here
But then it would be very boring...
- 00:12:024 (3) - same for this with a circle 00:12:024 (3) - here
- 00:19:452 (3) - same here make this a 1 beat slider
- 00:12:461 (3) - same as easy
I'm afraid it's the 'same as Easy' as well then. XD
- there are a couple more throughout the map
- 00:00:374 (1) - the spinner begins a bit too early
But the music starts there...
- 00:47:995 (1,1) - no need for these NC's
Without those NCs, I'm afraid players won't be ready for the jumps so no.
- 01:16:248 (1) - ^
- 01:27:753 - i would use a circle here instead of the spinner end
Well, let's see what this spinner's future will be first then. Let's wait for another 3 same mods. :v
thats it, sorry for the short mod, good luck I'm really sorry for rejecting all of your mods though...
Joe Castle wrote:H I T H E R E ! I'm finally here! You requested a mod from my queue! Thanks for finishing your duty too~
Let's see what you have.
Just a quick question, but why not adding spinners in both easy and normal too? You can end them on 000:05:471, so they don't feel that empty at the beginning. Okay, but I'm only applying this for Normal. I need one more mod to ensure me to add that spinner on Easy.
Oh, and remove widescreen support from all diffs. Oops. :v
Easy looks fine to me uwu ewe owo XD1. 00:09:403 (2) - make this slider look like the one at 00:18:723 (2) uwu
Does that fine enough?
2. 00:28:626 (4) - why not doing something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9055948 so it makes a blanket with 00:29:937 (1)
I hope that's still okay... Anyway,
rilene se ha disconecta... :v
3. 00:52:801 (4) - same reason as #1
Appli...ed!1. 00:12:898 (2,3,4) - why not moving the circle to the middle of both sliders? kinda like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9064438
Um, 1.5x ds?
2. 00:19:014 (3,4,1,2) - same as #1
3. 00:26:733 (1,2,3) - why not doing something like this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9064445
First, 1.5x ds. Second, 00:28:335 (3) - blankets 00:27:316 (3) - tail. So no.
4. 00:40:568 (4,5,6) - this is kinda hard to read TBH, so i recommend separating them a bit more, so it can be a bit more easy to understand (kinda like 00:59:500 (2,3,4) )
Um, but the spacing is actually the same 0.1x ds in 0.75x speed. What's your recommendation?
5. 00:55:422 (3) - make this slider a bit curvy, like 00:55:131 (2)
6. 01:01:248 (5) - you should move this slider a bit down, so it can have the same spacing as 01:00:520 (2,3,4)
The direction from 01:01:248 (5) - to 01:01:393 (1) - head actually compliments as the third 30' slider so my spacing references are 01:00:665 (3) - and 01:00:956 (4) - tails. So no. Sorry!
It looks fantastic uwu good luck buddy! Once again, thanks for the mod~
Nyantiaz wrote:whats up Nyeee~
Thanks for using our queue! I'll be modding the "Easy" diff00:08:092 (3) - since it's an easy diff, you'd wanna probably do a reverse slider c: (however you'll have to resnap everything following)
Nah, I really want to punctuate the ongoing fu-"ture" lyric.
00:08:966 (1) - kind of a weird slider shape
But it's still easy-to-understand for Easy, right?
00:21:345 - place a circle here?
C O N S I S T E N C Y
00:31:831 (4,5) - replace with a slider, little extreme for beginners
But ^that doesn't give justice to the upbeat flow...
00:38:238 (2) - still kind of a weird slider shape
Eh, then ^2nd.
00:42:316 - try this:
Um, I suddenly have another idea. Thank you though. :3
01:08:238 (3) - cool slider shape
Um, thank you? XD
01:11:005 (3) - try a reverse slider maybe ;w;
rest of it looks fine! Yay~
GL with rank! C: Thank you~
CucumberCuc wrote:Hello :3
add in tags "Opening or OP" Huh, okay...
maybe create for all diffs 1 and the same spinner in start? 2 out of 3. One more mod like this, and wala.
00:15:956 (1,2) check distance
Eh, too nitpicking, but you won. :v
00:25:277 (1) start slider move up for better distance
00:31:830 (4,5,1) slightly different range
00:37:073 (1) move a little to the right so that his distance was 0.98 x and at least followed the normal decreasing distance as you're thinking about here
What I was actually thinking is that 00:37:073 (1,2,1) - 's tails were in the same 0.49x spacing but eh, easy fix to 0.5x and both sides will be happy so okay.
00:40:568 (2,1) slightly far
00:42:898 (3,4) what is the reason for the increase in the distance of up to 1.05 x? better to make it 1.02 as previous circle
Blanketing issue but have just found the on-point spot so nyah~
00:48:578 (1) move a bit down and then 00:50:471 (3) slightly fix stack
01:21:199 (1,2,3) check distance
00:07:801 (4,5) I think that all there is to make them closer(to move the circle to the right)
Um, to be honest, I didn't get what you were implying here but since you tend to nitpick on my spacing, I'll just fix these. :v
00:17:704 (5,1) like above, can do this
Wha, how could I miss this?? Thank you!
00:31:830 (4,1) check distance
Well, you see, in here, the velocity is reduced from 1.0x to 0.9x so this one's spacing is actually still the same.
00:51:490 (2,3) a bit are close
Other diffs look good for me Y'know, thank you for raising my spacing awareness. And I mean it positively~
perhaps a good song :3 Watch the anime too if you have time. It's nice~
Neoskylove wrote:Q K
- 00:05:908 (1) - this slider has too low SV in hard diff, in hard diff, this SV is uneven.
But then, that one feeling I'm looking for will be subsided if I modify this. I mean, you DO feel that storm-calm-storm feeling when you reach this slider, don't you? That's the thing I want to intensify for, especially because the song also says the same.
- 00:10:131 (1) - you didn't use this slidershape well, then this slider is not so good for your map's concept, you can make this slider in other way.
I honestly don't know how to change it. Actually, I'm only looking for that half-circle flow that's made by fully following 00:09:694 (3,1) - slider. If you have any suggestion, please help me. For now, I'll just do this.
- 00:12:898 (2) - this slider breaks consistency with 00:11:733 (2,3) - , I think this two parts have similar rhythm, then rhythm pattern should be similar with previous one.
Whoops, I really missed this one! Thank you!
- 00:32:413 - ~00:41:296 - this part has just 1/1 rhythms tbh, it is really boring to play, isn't it? I think you can make various rhythms like 00:33:578 (3,4) - into this, and 00:36:490 (5) - move to 00:36:345 - and add a beat at 00:36:636 - . etc..
Eh, again, feeling issue. I want to make this one part feels calm so I can make another 'calm before the storm' effect.
- 00:40:568 (4,5,6) - in here, 00:40:568 (4,5) - 00:41:005 (5,6) - Distance is same even if rhythm is different, It makes confuse about reading, I think you can make this pattern.
Huh, never thought it in that way. Okay~
- 01:27:753 - this part can be emphasized without spinnerend's finishsound like Pata-Mon's
HootOwlStar wrote:this mod has become aesthetic nitpick compilations so sorry for that. anyway good luck for everything! At least your thoughts here make sense so don't worry~ Anyway, thank you!
- 00:10:859 (1) - current transition from (1) to (2) is kind of obstructed and it doesn't help in flow so suggestion. at least with this pattern it would be able to emphasize the starting of a new vocal sentence
Nice point. Changed~
- 00:55:714 (1,2) - it would seem to be better if the overlap is avoided due to personal a e s t hetic preferences
Then I also have my own A E S T H E T I C and C O N T. F L O W preferences. Sorry~ XD
- 01:04:452 (1) - more suggestion https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9635145 to avoid the notes to be accumulated in that dense region
This time, I really want to keep those blankets so no. But well, let's see the future of these blankets then.
- consider ar5
- 01:09:112 (4) - to avoid the overlap with 01:10:277 (3,4) - but you still have to adjust the positions of the notes so idrk lol
What if I tell you, that I intentionally stack that one?
- 01:23:529 (1,2,3,4) - personally think that the pattern choices in this part could be more innovative. current pattern doesn't seem to be appealing imo due to the imperfect slider reflections and cycle pattern which isn't a perfect circle. you could go for a more freestyle pattern as before instead of forcing a cycle there
Okay, this will sound stupid but, I just want the pattern to follow the one before this (00:29:937 (1,2,3,4) - ), which is a repeated-but-flipped pattern. I struggled to find something nice for this one and I only came up with this. If you can't give me any other flipped pattern suggestion, I'll just stick to this one. :V
- higher difficulties
- in hard, consider ar8 + 00:42:607 (1,2) - 00:44:937 (1,2) - 01:17:558 (1,2) - swap ncs
I haven't really mastered the art of 'song setup-difficulty' yet (:v) so okay and thanks for pointing those NCs! It looks better now~
- more aesthetic nitpicks in hard at 00:10:131 - and suggestion
*sigh, let's gotta be careful then...
- in hard, 00:31:685 (3,4,5) - 01:25:277 (3,4,5) - would highly suggest to stack the notes in order for better readability for the players of this skill level
Um, may I leave those untouched? I kinda dislike triple-stacking and doing so here will just: (1.) Make the visual looks bad, (2.) Again, subside the 'storm before calm' effect especially because the song's 'storms' are both at the climax there...
seselis1 wrote:yeok since it's a short mod ill mod both Very thank you~
if you follow vocals with ncs then
00:10:131 (1) - remove NC
00:10:859 (3) - add NC
00:11:296 (1) - remove
00:12:024 (3) - add
basically everywhere where the stronger vocal starts add NCs
Um, my NCs placings are more toward the 4/4 beat so no, sorry...
00:24:403 (1,2,3) - clicks should start on white ticks bc they're stronger sounds
Eh, you clearly hear what sounds are going on there, right?
00:26:733 (1,2,3) - ^ etc
how should I explain: 00:47:267 (4,1) - this and 00:47:995 (3,1) - this movements are uncomfortable (that's ok) and they're representing this 1/1 bigger gap, but 00:48:432 (2,3) - this jump is also uncomfortable but it doesn't represent any 1/1 space, it's an ordinary 1/2 so imo movement (flow) here should also be better, more comfortable. I mean like for example this ordinary flow would fit better
Huh? That's still not comfortable enough? In my opinion though, farther ds will never make things go more comfortable, especially when we're talking about Hard here. In short, may I keep this? I like my aesthetic-placing more, and actually, it's also not an unrankable issue, right? :v
01:10:714 (1,2,3,4) - you could make this more symmetrical
But then I'll just ruin my (again) another aesthetic-placing...
01:16:248 (1) - remove NC imo
Why though? That NC exists to warn players about the suddenly-fast pace. Gonna be misleading if I remove it. o.o'
01:27:753 - this should also be clicked, not covered with spinner
I guess it won't hurt to follow this one. Thanks. :3
great diffs, good luck Another thank you~
jonathanlfj wrote:Ah, thank you for checking~
Any source for the title? Not sure where the TV size suffix came from
Okay, wait please.
00:45:520 (4) - extend this to 00:45:956 sounds better imo (might want to silence that tick tho)
It does sound nicer. But because we're following the basic drums here, not the lyrics, I guess it can be excused (?)
00:59:355 - feel like there should be a note here, its present in both N and H
One slider, coming right up. ;V
00:12:461 (3,4) - quite an abrupt switch from following vocals to following the drums, consider this rhythm: http://puu.sh/AcV3Q.jpg
Eh? But 00:11:296 (1,2,3,4,5) - actually follows the drum rather than the vocals so... ^ ^'
00:45:811 (4) - the vocals are clearly stronger here, so a rhythm like 00:43:481 (4,1) would be great
Ummm, at 00:41:588 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - , I focus on their's intruments rather than the vocals again. ^ ^'
01:06:054 (3,4) - same as 00:12:461 (3,4) ^
01:20:908 (6) - instead of this, a rhythm that follows the guitars like 01:18:869 (1,2,3) works better
I...don't really understand what you are pointing at. Really sorry. ^ ^' But I guess my pattern's still viable because my pattern still hits all the important notes.
00:15:665 (4) - based on how distinct the music is here having 2 circles would play a lot better
I hope I'm doing the right thing here. ^ ^'
00:46:102 (3,1) - this spacing change is a little weird to play, it should be either a bit bigger or stay the same DS.
Well, as you can hear, I suddenly give that spacing there to follow-up with the song that's also suddenly kicking in. But I don't want to surprise players very much for this part so my spacing decision falls into 1.5x ds...
Same thing at 00:48:287 (1,2,3)
...so I can use 1.7x ds here to punctuate that cymbal. Won't be surprising again since players are already alarmed.
00:49:015 (4) - the pause just feels a bit uncomfortable, I'd much prefer something like this: http://puu.sh/AcUOI.jpg
Intentional. I make it like that so I can punctuate the appearance of 00:49:306 (5) - and 00:49:743 (1) - without giving any different ds. Anyway, the aesthetic already looks nice with this pattern too so... XD
01:09:257 (4) - same as 00:15:665 (4) ^
01:16:248 (1) - I'd remove the NC here to match how the colour shift worked at 00:21:782 (1,2,3,1)
The grey CC works as a sign if something's gonna go slow. If I applied your suggestion, players would think that 01:16:248 (1) - were slow while it's the exact opposite, especially because of the upcoming jump. So no.
01:27:753 (1,2) - way too off center for a hard diff, players at this level will not expect something like this; better to have it closer to the center of the map
Okay, this is actually true. XD
Senery wrote:[Pata-Mon's Insane]
- 00:00:374 (1) - same as hard same as hard
- 00:06:126 - there is a sound here, maybe put a circle here it's relly unclear, I think I don't need to follow it.
- 00:20:180 (3) - stack this one aswell together with 00:19:015 (3,2) - it's manual stack, instead of auto stack.
- 00:31:539 (2) - move this down so it aligns with 00:31:757 (3,4) - better I think the pattern now is good too
- 00:50:180 (2) - ^ ^
thats it, sorry for the short mod, good luck
Joe Castle wrote:1. 00:07:801 (1) - Control+G, it will make it flow better i think the original pattern is better
2. 00:27:170 (3,4,5) - why not doing this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9064468? ^
3. 00:31:539 (2,3,4) - looks kinda weird IMO (but idk) maybe doing this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9064471? i think it's fine
4. 00:50:180 (2,3,4) - - same as #3 ^
5. 01:25:131 (2,3,4) - same as #3 again ^
- 00:08:384 (4) - I suggest ctrl G for make similar flow with 00:07:801 (1,2,3) - , then flow feels symmetrical pattern. 00:07:801 - is more heavy than 00:08:384 - , i want to make them different
- 00:10:568 (2,1) - this overlap looks not so good for seeing. overlap makes messy pattern in here. I think it's hard to be noted when playing
- 00:59:209 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think the song's intense is getting higher in here, then Increasing DS little bit, then map's expression can be better than now. I think it is nearly same in intense between 00:58:626 (3,4,5,6) - and 00:59:209 (1,2,3) -
- 01:02:558 (1,2) - You used just 1/1 slider at other parts, then you should make 1/1 slider as you did at others, this pattern breaks consistency. like 01:11:879 (1) - . 01:02:704 - there is drum sound while 01:12:024 - not
AR 9.3 would really be better ar9 is high enough for an insane diff
00:26:005 (3,4) - Suggestion: pls make these 1/2 stacks normal especially when you use same "stacking" for 1/4 objects like 00:31:757 (3,4) - here it's readable in insane diff
00:55:423 (1) - this part could really be mapped with objects, it's not really spinner-like ok
JenHideo wrote:pata-mon insane
00:26:005 (3,4) - having both this, a 1/2 beats, and 00:31:757 (3,4) - , a 1/4 beats, looking the exact same with that slightly off stack can most likely confuse some players, i suggest you have one of them be a full stack. it's readable in insane diff
00:41:588 (7) - the new combo and the slider should begin here, there is nothing that plays at 00:41:733 - so having this have an nc when the sound with the finish doesn't does not seem right at all. i suggest you make 00:41:588 - be the beginning of the slider, and end it around 00:41:879 - and adding a circle at 00:42:024 - , it makes much more sense for the actual sound to be clickable does it not? nc changed 00:41:733 - there is a guitar sound while 00:41:879 - there is nothing, so I keep the rhythm
why does 00:55:423 - randomly have a spinner, there is still the same sounds going on but you decide to add a spinner there. you could've at least had the spinner begin at 00:55:714 - to make some sort of sense, but you didn't. i really think not having a spinner there and mapping the music would be much better. fixed
there is no sound at 00:59:500 (3) - which kind of ruins that pause the artist seemed to have been going for, i suggest you delete it and nc 00:59:646 (4) - guitar sound
01:27:753 (1,2) - these circles are really bad to play to be honest, having them in a straight horizontal line, as well as having it at the top of the spinner makes hitting it while exiting the spinner really not fun to play. you could probably make them stacked and move them closer to the middle, or move them closer to the middle and have the second placed lower to make a better angle. make some change
Thanks for mods!
jonathanlfj wrote:[Pata-Mon's Insane]
00:31:757 (3,4,5,6) - really feeling a jump here, always would overshot the linear flow. Maybe use a sharper angle or some sort of back and forth? drum sound disappear here, here is only guitar sound, so I don't really want to use jump here. (00:30:665 (3,4,5) - there are all drum sound so I use jump.)
01:27:753 (1,2) - I'd have these lower (closer to center of map) since it might be difficult to react to after the spinner ok
osu file format v14
Title:DiVE!! (TV size)
TitleUnicode:DiVE!! (TV size)
Tags:Dejimon Yunibasu Apuri Monsutazu Digimon Universe Appli Monsters Appmon Shinkai Haru Karan Eri Asuka Torajirou Astra Katsura Rei Yuujin Oozora Gatchmon Dokamon Musimon Hackmon Offmon Onmon Pata-Mon opening
//Background and Video events
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
Combo1 : 29,70,73
Combo2 : 251,45,45
Combo3 : 255,128,192
Combo4 : 249,190,70