oh oh oh
it was probably breeze.
yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:edit: whoever delete breeze's kudo, stop. He was gave me an idea for hitsounds and added to my mapset..
[fix][web][peppy] MATs can moderate kudosu.Anyway the guidelines aren't exactly correct:
Rule of thumb is if you use the mod you can kudosu. If you don't, you don't kudosu. However since his post made you fix the finishes I think it was viable.
- Did the post help you in any way to improve your map?
- Did the modder post things that AIMod cannot pick up?
- Did the post show that the modder has knowledge of modding?
- Did the modder post things that generally make sense to you and seem not too terribly picky? If their post did seem picky, are you sure that the things pointed out can improve your mapset anyways?
Even if you don't follow the modder's advice, did you not follow it because of your personal choice only, and not because the modding seemed pointless to you?
- Did you not already give the modder kudosu for a mod post on the same map recently?
- If you can answer yes to all of these questions, feel free to give the modder their well-earned kudosu!
Verdisphena wrote:Now you have a real star!
mad all 90 volume sections to 75 and change soft 30 to normal. ty!
00:46:732 - try rhythm like this
00:53:085 - try rhythm like this
00:59:614 - 90% is too loud for this stream. I think 60-70% should be better.
01:23:438 (1) - I think it should keep Normal, maybe with 30% volume like the following notes. if you like to use a soft-hitfinish you can add a custom hitsound here. In fact player can't hear your finish because the one in the music is too loud, but they can easily notice that this note is Soft.
00:16:732 - try rhythm like this
00:22:732 (1) - extend it to 00:22:996?
00:28:026 - same as 00:16:732
01:04:732 - ^
01:16:026 - ^
00:59:614 - 60-70%
01:23:438 (1) - Normal 30% volume
00:14:261 (4) - as for sliders like this if you add clap on the second note you may also add one on the last, it sounds better imo.
00:59:614 - 60-70%[/b]
01:23:438 - Normal 30% volume
nice map and fun to play