forum

FIRST AID - BEE-U-TIFUL

posted
Total Posts
show more
rrtyui
yey! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

yangzd88 wrote:

..............................................lololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
huh?
Verdisphena

Verdisphena wrote:

Imaginary star !
Takuma
Gurlfrand itz beautiful ^_~ i luv it

SPOILER
uibyuvuyyyvuvyuvyuvyuvyuvuyvuyvyuvyuvyu
bmin11
The only problem i found is the one I pointed out on irc. Nicely done!
selimsrm
Only thing that I dislike

HD
00:02:702 (3,4) - I don't like these, just me though.

Other than that, this is one sweet beatmap.

You do have 28 ranked so I expect it to be good. :D
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

selimsrm wrote:

Only thing that I dislike

HD
00:02:702 (3,4) - I don't like these, just me though.

Other than that, this is one sweet beatmap.

You do have 28 ranked so I expect it to be good. :D
Hehe I feel some people will find the difficult. But don't see any reason to change because like you said it;s prob generally just a personal thing. Its mapped to the drums and everything so I'll keep it. If enough people find it too difficult perhaps I'll consider revising it a bit.

I went ahead and made the beginning with double, and towards the end similar double like that I removed. I kept the other ones throughout the map though since they all start on the same tick, whereas the once in the beginning/end started on all types (red/white/blue).

Ty for the look
dNextGen
Hi my name is Patrick and i like finding cupcakes while walking on the bich
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

dNextGen wrote:

Hi my name is Patrick and i like finding cupcakes while walking on the bich
Hell yeah dude 8-)
Breeze
Hey, man, I think you should use a custom sound to fit drum sound, like this. Now your map still fell lack of hitsound
Download: drum sound.7z

Others are all fine, nothing found
nice map
double star
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Breeze wrote:

Hey, man, I think you should use a custom sound to fit drum sound, like this. Now your map still fell lack of hitsound
[attachment=0:8be88]drum sound.7z[/attachment:8be88]

Others are all fine, nothing found
nice map
star
Hmm. Don't think I will use that drum, sounds kinda funny in this song. Don't really want to add too many hitsounds, I want to let the drums in the song itself feel predominate. Perhaps I'll add some more finishes at parts and see if I can make some parts feel more hitsounds. Thanks ♥

Hmm went and added a few finishes after the first spinner i believe. Felt that part was empty and couldve used something else. Won't add drum still though, same reason. Thanks for your suggesstion

edit: whoever delete breeze's kudo, stop. He was gave me an idea for hitsounds and added to my mapset..
lolcubes
Hey there yyy. Let's mod this thing!

[General]:
  1. I had much better results while playing when I added +5ms local. Maybe add 5ms to the offset? This difference isn't critical so up to you.
  2. Just a thought: I see you didn't use hitsounds very much, so I suggest that you try something like soft whistle (for a custom normal set) on key stuff like the horn (where available) on spots like 00:28:732, 00:29:085, 00:29:438, etc. This would emphasize it a little and would sound better to me. Just a suggestion.
[MXStyle]:
  1. Consider lowering HPdrain by 1. 8 feels quite high at certain places (the spinner and the slow sections). Lowering it doesn't reduce score anyway.
  2. 00:02:967 (1,2,3,4,5) - This took me quite some retries to do right. Maybe I'm just bad, but this could be made more simple, especially if it's the first occurrence of such an odd rhythm. You could make a slider out of 00:03:849 (3,4) these two. This way the player sees much more easily how these should be hit, and can hit them much easier in the future I guess. This is only a suggestion so you can discard this if you don't like it.
  3. 00:11:614 (5) - This should be a new combo in my opinion. You were following the rhythm beat up until 00:10:908 (1) where you swapped to the melody which you were following up until this point, where you swapped to the drumline. Don't worry about short combos if they make sense.
  4. 00:34:026 (1) - This one is alright since it's on a big white tick, but why not place it at 00:34:202 (2) instead? It makes it more distinct that you swapped to the drumline here if you do this.
  5. 00:41:085 (1) - I guess this spinner follows the piano notes, and doing that makes HP drain a little dangerous (nothing too bad though). I suggest that you follow the horn instead which ends at 00:44:967. Just a suggestion.
  6. 01:22:202 (6) - Just the same stuff like the above, makes a little more sense to place a NC here instead of at 01:22:732 (1) cause of the distinct drumline you're following.
[HD]:
  1. 00:54:143 (3,4) - Pretty much same stuff like in highest diff. You swapped into the bass line here so these could be a new combo. Having a combo of 2 notes while they follow the same thing as stuff before doesn't make too much sense if you do this, so if you do this, remove NC at 00:53:791 (1).
  2. 01:16:291 (5,6,1) - If you look at your combo consistency, 5 should be a new combo instead of 1. (look at: 01:04:996 (1,2,3)) I guess just make these parts the same combowise.
  3. 01:22:732 (1) - Maybe remove this new combo? The drain is easygoing and these don't follow another line, they just continue following the drumline.
  4. 01:33:673 (5) - Same combo reasons like I suggested for everything else, place it here instead of at 01:33:055 (1)? You swap to bassline here.
[NM]:
  1. I would say OD5 is too extreme for the easiest diff. This works okay for a normal-like diff though, but since it's the easiest one, it's quite hard on new players. Maybe reduce it to 4 or even 3?
  2. The only thing I didn't like for this diff was the short repeating sliders. Double repeaters are fine if it's only them, but stuff like 00:59:614 (3) could bring some confusion into play. I suggest that for these sliders you introduce a new shape. You could slightly curve them so they look different from the double repeaters and this could ease the reading a little.
A nice map I have to say. I couldn't find almost anything. Only a few suggestions for the combos haha. Well...that's a good thing I guess, good luck!

P.S. the vid creeped me out for some reason. o_o
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

lolcubes wrote:

Hey there yyy. Let's mod this thing!

[General]:
  1. I had much better results while playing when I added +5ms local. Maybe add 5ms to the offset? This difference isn't critical so up to you.
  2. Just a thought: I see you didn't use hitsounds very much, so I suggest that you try something like soft whistle (for a custom normal set) on key stuff like the horn (where available) on spots like 00:28:732, 00:29:085, 00:29:438, etc. This would emphasize it a little and would sound better to me. Just a suggestion. Just tried adding some soft-whistle with and without custom on normal.. Just doesn't feel right to me. I don't think there needs to be much going on as far as hitsound in this map. It's mostly just drums, which I feel is well captures with just hit-normal. A few hitfinishes for some emphases on some parts that I wanted to stand out a bit.
[MXStyle]:
  1. Consider lowering HPdrain by 1. 8 feels quite high at certain places (the spinner and the slow sections). Lowering it doesn't reduce score anyway.I feel the new combos throughout the song allow for a high HP Drain, keeping for now.
  2. 00:02:967 (1,2,3,4,5) - This took me quite some retries to do right. Maybe I'm just bad, but this could be made more simple, especially if it's the first occurrence of such an odd rhythm. You could make a slider out of 00:03:849 (3,4) these two. This way the player sees much more easily how these should be hit, and can hit them much easier in the future I guess. This is only a suggestion so you can discard this if you don't like it. I feel it plays intuitive. It's distance snapped and to the drums. I think perhaps its just a technicality issue? Plays fine to me and others and might just be a divisor among certain players.
  3. 00:11:614 (5) - This should be a new combo in my opinion. You were following the rhythm beat up until 00:10:908 (1) where you swapped to the melody which you were following up until this point, where you swapped to the drumline. Don't worry about short combos if they make sense. Sounds good/makes sense, done.
  4. 00:34:026 (1) - This one is alright since it's on a big white tick, but why not place it at 00:34:202 (2) instead? It makes it more distinct that you swapped to the drumline here if you do this. This breaks the flow to me. Through this whole section (and the whole lot of the song) I usually have a note on the hardbeat drum or whatever you wanna call it (ref. 00:32:614 (1,3,1)). I think moving it to start at 34:202 simply just breaks the flow.
  5. 00:41:085 (1) - I guess this spinner follows the piano notes, and doing that makes HP drain a little dangerous (nothing too bad though). I suggest that you follow the horn instead which ends at 00:44:967. Just a suggestion. Spinner feels way to long for me here.
  6. 01:22:202 (6) - Just the same stuff like the above, makes a little more sense to place a NC here instead of at 01:22:732 (1) cause of the distinct drumline you're following. ya ok fixed
[HD]:
  1. 00:54:143 (3,4) - Pretty much same stuff like in highest diff. You swapped into the bass line here so these could be a new combo. Having a combo of 2 notes while they follow the same thing as stuff before doesn't make too much sense if you do this, so if you do this, remove NC at 00:53:791 (1).
  2. 01:16:291 (5,6,1) - If you look at your combo consistency, 5 should be a new combo instead of 1. (look at: 01:04:996 (1,2,3)) I guess just make these parts the same combowise.
  3. 01:22:732 (1) - Maybe remove this new combo? The drain is easygoing and these don't follow another line, they just continue following the drumline.
  4. 01:33:673 (5) - Same combo reasons like I suggested for everything else, place it here instead of at 01:33:055 (1)? You swap to bassline here.

made every change on this diff.
[NM]:
  1. I would say OD5 is too extreme for the easiest diff. This works okay for a normal-like diff though, but since it's the easiest one, it's quite hard on new players. Maybe reduce it to 4 or even 3? Okay lets do 3
  2. The only thing I didn't like for this diff was the short repeating sliders. Double repeaters are fine if it's only them, but stuff like 00:59:614 (3) could bring some confusion into play. I suggest that for these sliders you introduce a new shape. You could slightly curve them so they look different from the double repeaters and this could ease the reading a little.Okay curved the 1 and 2 and kept the 3 straight. Just also wanna comment on the "harshness" of this part if you will. I didn't want this to be some boring 1/2 slider or something even for new players. Tried to make it so I could map it so they get the sounds on the 1,2,3,4 and the whole slider stream on 3 since I feel it such a dominant sound in this song since its so loud and sound too cool lol. With a normal being the easiest diff, I don't think is asking too much from a normal diff.
A nice map I have to say. I couldn't find almost anything. Only a few suggestions for the combos haha. Well...that's a good thing I guess, good luck! thanks for the mod man ♥

P.S. the vid creeped me out for some reason. o_o
Hakeru
BEE-U-TIFUL MAP MAN

BEE-U-TIFUL KUDOSU STAR FOR YOU

/endcapshere

\:D/
ziin
[general]
If you feel like making this map sound awesome, I would suggest barcode mapping, or do it the lazy way and use soft hitsounds, then copy normal-hitnormal for a custom hitclap. The snare drum (the default hitnormal sound is a high hat+snare drum hit, soft hitnormal is just a high hat) does not occur on every beat, but the high hat pretty much does.

Also, you have 12 hitsounds in your entire map. If you don't want to do them, would you let me try? I can do easynormal, see how you like it, then if you do, I'll do the rest.

[nm]
01:23:614 - Amazingly I thought 30% was too loud for this. The drums are heavily muted which give it a different sound than just decreasing the volume. A custom sound would be better here, but I think 20% works as well.
However, that's all at full volume. If you play at 20-30% osu volume, wav files are much softer when compared to the music, so there's not much reason to do this as the player can customize how loud everything is.

[hd]
00:34:202 (1) - Is making this a stream too hard for HD? Because I keep moving off the slider before it's finished
01:22:202 (1) - and here.

00:11:614 (1) - after I missed the next two and went back to check on it, I noticed I skipped over this one, but it wasn't as hard for some reason. I think it's because 2-4 are stacked together and only 1.13x distance, so it's easier to read.

01:20:967 (2) - 1/4 earlier
01:21:143 (3) - shorten so middle is on 1/4 snap.
01:21:849 - consider adding note here if you do ^.

[mx]
00:25:202 (6) - It's a good idea to keep all circles/sliders inside the grid, not hanging halfway off. I never put any note above y=16 or below y=368 on circle size 4, since using a different skin, or using easy/hard mod can cause notes to be off the screen or under the HP bar. Just because the default HP bar has transparency where you put (6) doesn't mean mine does.
01:32:702 - nothing in music here
01:33:320 - this is actually the piano here, nothing in the drums. If you want to map drums, delete it.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

ziin wrote:

[general]
If you feel like making this map sound awesome, I would suggest barcode mapping, or do it the lazy way and use soft hitsounds, then copy normal-hitnormal for a custom hitclap. The snare drum (the default hitnormal sound is a high hat+snare drum hit, soft hitnormal is just a high hat) does not occur on every beat, but the high hat pretty much does.

Also, you have 12 hitsounds in your entire map. If you don't want to do them, would you let me try? I can do easy, see how you like it, then if you do, I'll do the rest. I didn't intend to not do any hitsounds, I just didn't feel much need for a bunch of them. I felt that the hit-normal covered it good enough with some finishes and mini volume changes to be sufficient enough. Will msg in game though.

[nm]
01:23:614 - Amazingly I thought 30% was too loud for this. The drums are heavily muted which give it a different sound than just decreasing the volume. A custom sound would be better here, but I think 20% works as well.
However, that's all at full volume. If you play at 20-30% osu volume, wav files are much softer when compared to the music, so there's not much reason to do this as the player can customize how loud everything is. will ref to this in game

[hd]
00:34:202 (1) - Is making this a stream too hard for HD? Because I keep moving off the slider before it's finished
01:22:202 (1) - and here.

00:11:614 (1) - after I missed the next two and went back to check on it, I noticed I skipped over this one, but it wasn't as hard for some reason. I think it's because 2-4 are stacked together and only 1.13x distance, so it's easier to read.

Yeah maybe just a player this? I personally have no troubles with these. Think they're okay for now, perhaps eye deception.

01:20:967 (2) - 1/4 earlier
01:21:143 (3) - shorten so middle is on 1/4 snap.
01:21:849 - consider adding note here if you do ^.

Keeping those as is. Couple of them go against the rhytmn I was trying to follow here (such as the last two, I wanted to keep 01:21:143 (3) a 1/2 3 repeat. I don't shorten any 3 repeat 1/2 slider afaik and throw a 1/4 on the end after it.

[mx]
00:25:202 (6) - It's a good idea to keep all circles/sliders inside the grid, not hanging halfway off. I never put any note above y=16 or below y=368 on circle size 4, since using a different skin, or using easy/hard mod can cause notes to be off the screen or under the HP bar. Just because the default HP bar has transparency where you put (6) doesn't mean mine does. afaik as long as the center if it isn't off its okay, but I suppose there no real reason to have it off as well, so changed.
01:32:702 - nothing in music here perhaps thats why this always felt weird, fixed.
01:33:320 - this is actually the piano here, nothing in the drums. If you want to map drums, delete it. Although there is indeed piano there and not drum, I feel deleting this feel awkward and would break the flow. Keeping this

ty for mod
La Cataline
oh oh oh
ziin

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

edit: whoever delete breeze's kudo, stop. He was gave me an idea for hitsounds and added to my mapset..
it was probably breeze.

[fix][web][peppy] MATs can moderate kudosu.
Anyway the guidelines aren't exactly correct:
  1. Did the post help you in any way to improve your map?
  2. Did the modder post things that AIMod cannot pick up?
  3. Did the post show that the modder has knowledge of modding?
  4. Did the modder post things that generally make sense to you and seem not too terribly picky? If their post did seem picky, are you sure that the things pointed out can improve your mapset anyways?
  5. Even if you don't follow the modder's advice, did you not follow it because of your personal choice only, and not because the modding seemed pointless to you?
  6. Did you not already give the modder kudosu for a mod post on the same map recently?
  7. If you can answer yes to all of these questions, feel free to give the modder their well-earned kudosu!
Rule of thumb is if you use the mod you can kudosu. If you don't, you don't kudosu. However since his post made you fix the finishes I think it was viable.

New hitsounds are just awesome.
Verdisphena
Now you have a real star! 8-)
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Verdisphena wrote:

Now you have a real star! 8-)
8-)
Azure_Kite
Here's my Mod

Blue = Suggestion Red = Fix this

[NM]

00:33:143 (1) - Minor suggestion, but move the middle slider point to the right slightly to even out the curve http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/134078

Other than that, this is fine

[HD]

No problems here.

[MXStyle]

Why is this the only beatmap with Style at the end? Different Mapper? I'd suggest either adding style to the other two diffs, or remove it from this one.

00:02:702 (3) - minor hitsound suggestion; remove the clap with this beat, leaving one on (4)

Other than that, this was a pretty good map; I see no problems with it.

All in all, this is a pretty awesome Beatmap Set (but it's from y3hh, so of course it is)

Great job.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh
^ renamed MXStyle to MX

short message is too long blahblahblahblahblah
Sandpig
MX

00:46:732 - try rhythm like this

00:53:085 - try rhythm like this

00:59:614 - 90% is too loud for this stream. I think 60-70% should be better.
01:23:438 (1) - I think it should keep Normal, maybe with 30% volume like the following notes. if you like to use a soft-hitfinish you can add a custom hitsound here. In fact player can't hear your finish because the one in the music is too loud, but they can easily notice that this note is Soft.

HD

00:16:732 - try rhythm like this

00:22:732 (1) - extend it to 00:22:996?
00:28:026 - same as 00:16:732
01:04:732 - ^
01:16:026 - ^
00:59:614 - 60-70%
01:23:438 (1) - Normal 30% volume

NM

00:14:261 (4) - as for sliders like this if you add clap on the second note you may also add one on the last, it sounds better imo.
00:59:614 - 60-70%[/b]
01:23:438 - Normal 30% volume

nice map and fun to play

star\:D/
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Sandpig wrote:

MX

00:46:732 - try rhythm like this

00:53:085 - try rhythm like this

00:59:614 - 90% is too loud for this stream. I think 60-70% should be better.
01:23:438 (1) - I think it should keep Normal, maybe with 30% volume like the following notes. if you like to use a soft-hitfinish you can add a custom hitsound here. In fact player can't hear your finish because the one in the music is too loud, but they can easily notice that this note is Soft.

HD

00:16:732 - try rhythm like this

00:22:732 (1) - extend it to 00:22:996?
00:28:026 - same as 00:16:732
01:04:732 - ^
01:16:026 - ^
00:59:614 - 60-70%
01:23:438 (1) - Normal 30% volume

NM

00:14:261 (4) - as for sliders like this if you add clap on the second note you may also add one on the last, it sounds better imo.
00:59:614 - 60-70%[/b]
01:23:438 - Normal 30% volume

nice map and fun to play

star\:D/
mad all 90 volume sections to 75 and change soft 30 to normal. ty!
arien666
Yay! I would say this is awesome XD
And nice mapset :3

After fixing BG converting thing, bubbling would be great for this :3

Good luck XD

ps. Don't give kudosu for this reply :3
Takuma
bees are cute creatures but they can also kill u

adasdmqkwe;askld qrnfionslamdqwkmopemnqkflasnlqweqwe

brb hibernating
Raging Bull
Sooooo....I never did mod this. Anyways Congratulations!
eveless
wow
Breeze
So quick, congz, yyy
bmin11
Woot! That was fast! Congratz YYY!
Faust
Bootiful.

Congratulations.
Gon
i can't seem to download?

edit: nvm fixed. grats on rank ;)