forum

Hey Osu! players!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Goncalerta
Hello everyone!
I'm Goncalerta, a 16yo (european) portuguese boy who just found about Osu! last week and has been loving it ever since! :)

I've already played Elite Beat Agents before, so it wasn't really hard for me to getting started and used to it, even tough this games's clearly harder than EBA. It's been fun and challenging. I don't really apreciate gamemodes other than Osu! pretty much, so that's mainly the one I play (at least for now).

I've even tryed to make a beatmap, about the new sonic game Sonic Forces' theme song. You can check it out here t/600737 . I would really appreciate some opinions and advices on it from you, so I can improve it.

So, I think that's it! :p If you want to know anything else feel free to ask. I hope I have a good time with the game and with the forum, and I'm pretty sure of it, because you all seem very nice from what I've been reading. :)
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see that you are already trying out mapping. Maybe you can give the other gamemodes a try in the future. I would recommend mania. I mainly play standard, but mania is fun every once in a while
Meah

ohhhh, welcome to osu! Goncalerta :D
Topic Starter
Goncalerta
Thanks to both of you!
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!
DJ Enetro
LIGAÇAO EMERGENCIA

Ayy welcome
gaming epic
Welcome! 8-)