Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
FunnyA

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

ok, via pm trash song, trash artist
pop for some general hs stuff

general
normal-hitfinish2.wav is not used in any particular section in any diff, better to delete or make a gud use of it.
the soft-hitwhisle2.wav sounds p delaying tho, but it can be adjusted in soundwave, u cud try this tho https://puu.sh/zDbzt/ad726840da.wav
on ez diff, you have the samples macth playback rate unchecked on audio tab song setup. FIXED

top diff
00:32:817 (4,5,6) - tis ones quite not blanced in spacing out the 1/3 snapped sliders, and for the next one 5 and 6 is kinda a little more further than the previous ones. so maybe jus simply use 1x spacing or do sth with it. just a personal suggestion ok dont take it too seriously - FIXED
00:36:150 - maybe add a note here to comprehend the the song track here much neater, or maybe u cud remove and add a slider that cud end the tail on 00:36:335 (8) - . - i don't think so, because at this section.. i always follow drum rhythm.. so i ignore it
00:56:428 (1) - the slider shape here isnt rlly that good tho, or i shud say it doesnt appeal much in visuals cuz the red nodes are barely use, which means its less noticeable and p steep by the looks of it. so either way, u cud at least try to redo the slider shape here or just simply adjust it back to a casual curve slider or sth. - FIXED
01:01:984 (3) - the circle's placement here is somehow not the best one in structure, its prob cuz it overlapped the slider 1 or maybe spaced out a little low. idk but, it just kinda feels a little wrong in this part with a quirky flowing in between sliders. - Okay~
02:42:539 (3,1) - hmm cudve spaced this one out a little more for the downbeat. but currently, it looks way too close in between notes with regular 1/2 snapping, and it might be a little out of emphasis too. so ya, move out slider 1 further out from the previous sliders. or in alt way, u cud make a 2x jump here similar to 02:41:984 (2,3) - FIXED

----
get squir to rebub after u dealt wit some of the technical hs issues ok
lmk when ur done, might quali or not depending on the changes and how u respond
Thank you for modding~
squirrelpascals
turn off "samples match playback rate" for normal diff

after that I'll rebubble :)
Topic Starter
FunnyA
Heheh.. i forgot it,

FIXED
squirrelpascals
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Topic Starter
FunnyA
:) :) :) :) :)
ZekeyHache
Hi! nice mapset, but I think it still has room for improvement~

Gap between Easy and Normal
The Normal difficulty uses a lot of 1/2 rhythm throughout the whole song. It's a fact that the 1/2 usage is very high in Normal, but it is acceptable because it doesn't go too far for a Normal diff due the bpm being very low. However, the Easy diff uses almost exclusively 1/1 rhythm with no variations, and you introduced 1/2 rhythm until 02:14:761 (2) - which is past the half of the map. The difference in playability feels pretty big between your Easy and Normal diffs and I think that can be improved.

[Easy]
Aside from spread, I have a big concern about this difficulty, which I kind of mentioned above. The thing is that in this difficulty you give exclusive use of 1/1 rhythm from 00:00:873 - until 02:14:761 - . The map is pretty much the mapping of the metronome and nothing feels especially represented or emphasized due to the lack of rhythm variation, which also makes it a boring difficulty to play :c

I have some suggestions that can improve the music representation and make the spread better than it is right now:

1. 00:01:984 (2) - Make this slider a 1/2 slider with a repetition, then remove the repetition from 00:03:095 (3) - and add a 1/2 slider with a repetition at 00:04:206 - . The result will be this. This suggestion doesn't make the map any harder, but helps to make the map feel more unique and represents the song with more accuracy. Your current patterns could simply be applied to any song of the same bpm and fit, since is just mapped to the metronome and nothing else feels specially mapped for this specific song. The same suggestion applies to 00:05:317 (1,2,3,4) - this part because it is identical.
  2. 00:10:873 (2) - & 00:15:317 (2) - Make these sliders 1/2 with a repetition.
  3. 00:19:761 (2) - Make this 1/2 with repeat and then make 00:22:539 (4) - this into a 1/2 slider like this without a repeat (to give more representation to the vocals and add more challenge, plus it is a nice variation for the patterns) (note: using a single 1/2 slider without repeat this way is not too hard for an easy at this bpm). The whole rhythm suggested will look like this. The suggestion applies to 00:23:095 (1,2,3,4) - and the following sections before the first kiai and between the first and second kiais.
  4. Moving on to kiai section. 00:56:150 - You could add a circle here and then make 00:58:095 (4) - a 1/2 slider without a repeat. The whole suggested rhythm would look like this.
  5. 01:00:317 (2) - make 1/2 slider and add circle at 01:02:817 - . The rhythm would look like this.
  6. 01:05:039 - Add circle and make 01:06:984 (4) - this into a 1/2 slider~ rhythm. The suggestions in this kiai also apply to the other two kiais.

[Normal]
  1. 00:23:095 (1) - Right now this feels like part of just 1/2 rhythm spam. I suggest to remove the repeat and make this a 1/1 slider to represent the extended vocal. This suggestion also applies to 00:27:539 (1) - , 00:36:428 (1) - , 01:25:317 (1) - , 01:29:761 (1) - and 01:38:650 (1) - .
  2. 02:15:317 (3) - I suggest to delete this slider and leave a circle to represent the pause in the vocals. Then you could continue with a slider at 02:15:873 - . The suggested rhythm would look like this.
  3. 02:17:539 (3) - The vocal in the middle of the slider is very prevalent and feels weird to leave it there ignored imo. I suggest to delete the slider and add a 1/2 slider at 02:17:817 - to follow it, and it also represents the pause in the vocals just as in the previous suggestion. The suggested rhythm would be this.
I don't agree with the map in its current state, but I'm not vetoing it, which means that I let you call squirrelp to rebubble even if you don't agree with me. Just think what is best for your map.
MaridiuS

ezek wrote:

The Normal difficulty uses a lot of 1/2 rhythm throughout the whole song. It's a fact that the 1/2 usage is very high in Normal, but it is acceptable because it doesn't go too far for a Normal diff due the bpm being very low. However, the Easy diff uses almost exclusively 1/1 rhythm with no variations, and you introduced 1/2 rhythm until 02:14:761 (2) - which is past the half of the map. The difference in playability feels pretty big between your Easy and Normal diffs and I think that can be improved. I don't understand how can a spread between easy and normal be bad when easy should be notably easier than normal not just low sr normal. Also in this era an easy is not even an obligation but rather just a fine addition to the set.
ZekeyHache

MaridiuS wrote:

I don't understand how can a spread between easy and normal be bad when easy should be notably easier than normal not just low sr normal. Also in this era an easy is not even an obligation but rather just a fine addition to the set.
Yes, an easy should be notably easier than a normal, but the difference here is too big, just look at both diffs and play them (and when did I mention sr?). Perhaps your high skill at playing doesn't let you feel the big difference in these low diffs because they're too easy for you. I already explained my points and threw suggestions to improve it. Also, just because an easy difficulty is optional doesn't mean you can have a big gap in difficulty.

Anyway, I'm not even vetoing the map, I'm letting the map get rebubbled even if the mapper disagrees with me (I don't like vetos tbh), so there's no point in arguing with me lol
Topic Starter
FunnyA

ezek wrote:

The Normal difficulty uses a lot of 1/2 rhythm throughout the whole song. It's a fact that the 1/2 usage is very high in Normal, but it is acceptable because it doesn't go too far for a Normal diff due the bpm being very low. However, the Easy diff uses almost exclusively 1/1 rhythm with no variations, and you introduced 1/2 rhythm until 02:14:761 (2) - which is past the half of the map. The difference in playability feels pretty big between your Easy and Normal diffs and I think that can be improved. - It's meant that gap between easy and normal that i made it's too far?

[Easy]
Aside from spread, I have a big concern about this difficulty, which I kind of mentioned above. The thing is that in this difficulty you give exclusive use of 1/1 rhythm from 00:00:873 - until 02:14:761 - . The map is pretty much the mapping of the metronome and nothing feels especially represented or emphasized due to the lack of rhythm variation, which also makes it a boring difficulty to play :c - now I understand it more about rhythm variation. Thank you!

I have some suggestions that can improve the music representation and make the spread better than it is right now:

1. 00:01:984 (2) - Make this slider a 1/2 slider with a repetition, then remove the repetition from 00:03:095 (3) - and add a 1/2 slider with a repetition at 00:04:206 - . The result will be this. This suggestion doesn't make the map any harder, but helps to make the map feel more unique and represents the song with more accuracy. Your current patterns could simply be applied to any song of the same bpm and fit, since is just mapped to the metronome and nothing else feels specially mapped for this specific song. The same suggestion applies to 00:05:317 (1,2,3,4) - this part because it is identical. Okay~
  2. 00:10:873 (2) - & 00:15:317 (2) - Make these sliders 1/2 with a repetition. Okay
  3. 00:19:761 (2) - Make this 1/2 with repeat and then make 00:22:539 (4) - this into a 1/2 slider like this without a repeat (to give more representation to the vocals and add more challenge, plus it is a nice variation for the patterns) (note: using a single 1/2 slider without repeat this way is not too hard for an easy at this bpm). The whole rhythm suggested will look like this. The suggestion applies to 00:23:095 (1,2,3,4) - and the following sections before the first kiai and between the first and second kiais.i'll considering that
  4. Moving on to kiai section. 00:56:150 - You could add a circle here and then make 00:58:095 (4) - a 1/2 slider without a repeat. The whole suggested rhythm would look like this. i'll considering that
  5. 01:00:317 (2) - make 1/2 slider and add circle at 01:02:817 - . The rhythm would look like this. Okay
  6. 01:05:039 - Add circle and make 01:06:984 (4) - this into a 1/2 slider~ rhythm. The suggestions in this kiai also apply to the other two kiais.
Okay

[Normal]
  1. 00:23:095 (1) - Right now this feels like part of just 1/2 rhythm spam. I suggest to remove the repeat and make this a 1/1 slider to represent the extended vocal. This suggestion also applies to 00:27:539 (1) - , 00:36:428 (1) - , 01:25:317 (1) - , 01:29:761 (1) - and 01:38:650 (1) - . Nah.. it's my mistakes~
  2. 02:15:317 (3) - I suggest to delete this slider and leave a circle to represent the pause in the vocals. I agree with it
    Then you could continue with a slider at 02:15:873 - . The suggested rhythm would look like this. -It's mean that i must remove the notes at 02:17:539? i don't like to ignoring inst. beat
  3. 02:17:539 (3) - The vocal in the middle of the slider is very prevalent and feels weird to leave it there ignored imo. I suggest to delete the slider and add a 1/2 slider at 02:17:817 - to follow it, and it also represents the pause in the vocals just as in the previous suggestion. The suggested rhythm would be this I don't think that. i think it's better to change the 1/2 beat at 02:17:539 (3) with repetition
I don't agree with the map in its current state, but I'm not vetoing it, which means that I let you call squirrelp to rebubble even if you don't agree with me. Just think what is best for your map.
You should read this ~ if i replied 'i do not agree with that' : You do not know that my style mapping is almost always following an instrumental beat rather than a vocal (so the beats are not strange when they playing and deviate on its BPM). But if there is a vocal sound with the same instrument beat on one section 'example at 02:15:317 (3) - , then I will add it. If not, then I will pay more attention to the instrument and ignore the vocal sound.
You should know that the vocal beats on each song sometimes do not fit of the music, right?

idk what should i do if i have fixed all on my map's mistake? plz help me :?

Thank you for modding~
MaridiuS

ezek wrote:

MaridiuS wrote:

I don't understand how can a spread between easy and normal be bad when easy should be notably easier than normal not just low sr normal. Also in this era an easy is not even an obligation but rather just a fine addition to the set.
Yes, an easy should be notably easier than a normal, but the difference here is too big, just look at both diffs and play them (and when did I mention sr?). Perhaps your high skill at playing doesn't let you feel the big difference in these low diffs because they're too easy for you. I already explained my points and threw suggestions to improve it. Also, just because an easy difficulty is optional doesn't mean you can have a big gap in difficulty.

Anyway, I'm not even vetoing the map, I'm letting the map get rebubbled even if the mapper disagrees with me (I don't like vetos tbh), so there's no point in arguing with me lol
I'm not arguing i'm just talking about this point ;p the other points seem fine.
ZekeyHache
you can poke me after you update the map if you want me to have another look, or just go straight with squirrel 👀
Topic Starter
FunnyA
FIXED
ZekeyHache
Nice~ I just have one more suggestion~

[Normal]
  1. 02:11:984 (1,2,3,4) - I suggest to replace these notes with 1/1 circles for emphasis on the stronger instrumental part, like this.
Whether you accept or not accept this suggestion, I'm already fine with the map, so contact squirrelp and Cerulean Veyron for your nominations. I won't nominate myself because they were here before me~

Good luck!
Topic Starter
FunnyA

ezek wrote:

Nice~ I just have one more suggestion~

[Normal]
  1. 02:11:984 (1,2,3,4) - I suggest to replace these notes with 1/1 circles for emphasis on the stronger instrumental part, like this.
I don't think so.. because it has combine snap between vocal and inst.

Whether you accept or not accept this suggestion, I'm already fine with the map, so contact squirrelp and Cerulean Veyron for your nominations. I won't nominate myself because they were here before me~

Good luck!
Thank You~
squirrelpascals
Seems like everything here's resolved...

Number 3
Topic Starter
FunnyA
8-)

third bubble
Cerulean Veyron
recheck
no kds

FunnyA wrote:

ezek wrote:

1. 01:00:317 (2) - make 1/2 slider and add circle at 01:02:817 - . The rhythm would look like this. Okay
u actually didnt fix this on ez diff lol

normal
disable widescreen supprot
02:28:650 (3) - 02:30:873 (3) - wudnt it be best if this wer to be some 1/2 repeat slider? just in case u wanna amplify vocals or sth. circle + slidr works well too in thsi one, ya. rite after u do that, u may also want to just redo tis slider into casual 1/1 slide for rhythm on 02:29:761 (1) - sth like https://puu.sh/zNmLy/fbbf92e9a9.png
02:56:428 (1) - u cud try replacing this slidr into two 1/2 circles cuz 02:56:428 (1) - . or u can do the other way if u prefer taht kind of rhythm. well at least u can do w/e possible as long as it follows both vocals and some weird beat ur following

ok for the hs stuff, take thees modified hs files for ur mAp. it makes u become a god

soft-hitnormal3 https://puu.sh/zNnd9/47a6c116e5.wav
soft-slidertick/soft-slidertick2 https://puu.sh/zNnQ6/48a08d4dfd.wav
drum-hitclap2 https://puu.sh/zNnW4/9ec106353f.wav

ez rank

----
lmk when ur rdy ok
ZekeyHache

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

FunnyA wrote:

ezek wrote:
  1. 01:00:317 (2) - make 1/2 slider and add circle at 01:02:817 - . The rhythm would look like this. Okay
u actually didnt fix this on ez diff lol
Don't worry, it doesn't matter anymore. We worked on the rhythms after the reply and we left that out.
Topic Starter
FunnyA
Fixed all (including of repair new hitsound.. rhythm and turn of wide screen support)
.. but i am still not update them~
Lilyanna
rank when
Lilyanna
rank when

sorry double post it bugged lmaoo
Topic Starter
FunnyA

Lilyanna wrote:

rank when
It will ranked soon hehehe

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

recheck
no kds

normal
disable widescreen supprot FIXED
02:28:650 (3) - 02:30:873 (3) - wudnt it be best if this wer to be some 1/2 repeat slider? just in case u wanna amplify vocals or sth. circle + slidr works well too in thsi one, ya. rite after u do that, u may also want to just redo tis slider into casual 1/1 slide for rhythm on 02:29:761 (1) - sth like https://puu.sh/zNmLy/fbbf92e9a9.png i'll considering that
02:56:428 (1) - u cud try replacing this slidr into two 1/2 circles cuz 02:56:428 (1) - . or u can do the other way if u prefer taht kind of rhythm. well at least u can do w/e possible as long as it follows both vocals and some weird beat ur following Good idea.. but i'll make difference rhythm

ok for the hs stuff, take thees modified hs files for ur mAp. it makes u become a god

soft-hitnormal3 https://puu.sh/zNnd9/47a6c116e5.wav
soft-slidertick/soft-slidertick2 https://puu.sh/zNnQ6/48a08d4dfd.wav
drum-hitclap2 https://puu.sh/zNnW4/9ec106353f.wav Added.. thank you for recommend it

ez rank

----
lmk when ur rdy ok

FIXED ALL~

Ready!!!
TmacBoris
Topic Starter
FunnyA

TmacBoris wrote:

Eeehhhhh :oops: :oops:
Cerulean Veyron
sigh
Niva
Wow... I remembered modding this back in the days when it was very much plagued by many troubles (you were mapping this with the wrong snap divisor back then, even). Your improvements were so tremendous, really :3

Many congratulations for pushing this to the Ranked status (*^-^)~
Uta
gratzzzzz! dont make this to your first and last ranked beatmap
-Keitaro
omg i remember this set

Late but gratz!
will you map more kpop tho
Topic Starter
FunnyA
Hehehe :oops:
Thank you all!!