forum

Nana hits the forum !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ShinobuOshino]
Hey everyone !

Some of you might recognize my person from a multiplayer game or chat involvement on the #osu channel, but I am a newbie over here and some introduction seems to be required in my opinion.

WHO IS NANA CHAN ?!

Selfish girl with a strong desire to hit the top of osu's ranking. I am seriooooously shy in real life but behind my laptop you might get the tsundere idea behind my own self. French native, I started to learn english at the age of 3-4 and have been using it daily since then. Overall it's SUPER HAPPY or SUPER DOWN. I don't think going further is necessary so I will skip to the next part !

WHY OSU!?

ANIMU STYLE. ^.^ I also have my own background attached to how I started playing and it is pretty much things you will learn by getting to know me if you dare try.

Like most people here i'm an otaku as well. Cooking is my real job in the real world. I wish I had IRL social life but my shyness keeps me away from it so instead I play the best I can making sure I improve day by day in hopes of someday shining over osu! I might never reach the pro leagues but be sure i'll give in every inch of efforts I can to do so.

Feel free to be my friend here I won't bite :3

Ask me for a sandwhich and i'll gently tell you to fuck off (My skills are way above those poor sandwhiches you ask for) :)
Kaine
make me a sandwich
Foxy Grandpa
I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
CookieBite
I think I'll buy all the sandwiches from your stock then.
Bearizm

Kaine wrote:

make me a sandwich
she said sandwhich

Kaine

Bearizm wrote:

Kaine wrote:

make me a sandwich
she said sandwhich

ok now they won't tell me to fuck off
CookieBite

Kaine wrote:

ok now they won't tell me to fuck off
thank god

lol welcome to the forum i guess, have fun!
Topic Starter
[ShinobuOshino]
Ahah thank you that was fun to read after waking up :') *Hands over the sandwhiches* You might like the salty taste of it >=D
DJ Enetro
ANYWAYS, WELCOME TO OSU!
Foxy Grandpa

[Nana Chan] wrote:

Ahah thank you that was fun to read after waking up :') *Hands over the sandwhiches* You might like the salty taste of it >=D
Where's my two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Meah

Hello Nana, welcome to osu! forums ;D
Enjoy your stay!
My Angel Kitten
welcome nana chan~
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!