Any way to play OD11?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

ithgyu wrote:

I can 100% guarantee you are going about this incorrectly
Whats wrong with build better muscle memory and improve rythm sense?
I down my UR from 240 to 140 doing the right steps in the right moment. And pass from +-21 to +-11.
I'm trying to find how reduce the +40ms sightreading what i have playing AR11 at simple mapping (without touch offset) to start work on process more circles in less time. The same maps i can play them OD7 ar 9'5 DT getting 93% to 96% acc.
Btw 90% of my plays are nomod. 70% of those on maps what i can fc. 20% maps where i got B 10% maps what i can pass or I'm close to do it. I'm playing mods on songs where i have fc more than 97% acc.
I seriously don't know what's wrong with that. I'm improving a lot.

Keep in mind that not everybody improve doing the same things. Some players find retry = worst thing ever. And others find retry one of the best ways to improve. And I'm not talking about average players. I'm talking about top 100 players.

Maybe you're thinking about i have thinks more important to work on and what going to be 100 times more usefull than OD11 to improve my skills. And you're not wrong. But i can still work on that things while working on OD10/OD11.

Anyways. You're 1000 times better player than I'm going to be in a really long long time. So i will find any advice you can give to me more than usefull and i will adapt it to myself.
You can give me your opinion so i can understand you better.
Kyrari
I don't see why you're trying to play OD11 if you don't have the accuracy needed for it, playing it wouldn't make you acc better as the only thing you're changing is how strict the leniency for getting 300 is and not how accurate and consistent you are in hitting the notes.

I would say to take it step by step through the OD imo instead of rushing to HRDT land. The difference between OD9 and OD10 is already huge, and increasing it into OD11makes it exponentially harder.
PinkNightmares
OD10+ will give you overwhelming feedback at your skill level. It's harder to adjust your tapping when every tap gives you a 100.
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

B1oody wrote:

OD10+ will give you overwhelming feedback at your skill level. It's harder to adjust your tapping when every tap gives you a 100.

VanillaSandvich wrote:

I don't see why you're trying to play OD11 if you don't have the accuracy needed for it, playing it wouldn't make you acc better as the only thing you're changing is how strict the leniency for getting 300 is and not how accurate and consistent you are in hitting the notes.

I would say to take it step by step through the OD imo instead of rushing to HRDT land. The difference between OD9 and OD10 is already huge, and increasing it into OD11makes it exponentially harder.
Same map as more i up the OD lower UR i get. Once i get the perfect rhytm more OD make me understand faster when I'm getting out of rhytm, so i can react faster to "back" to the rhytm what i was following.
Since i aim using rhytm too, this help me a lot getting more consistence. Also make me stay more aware from what I'm doing instead autoplay OD7.
If I'm feeling I'm playing worst i'll stop using OD11. Where is the problem? Also I'm playing easy songs to follow.
Nattsun

[Taiga] wrote:

IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class [Insane] (92.36%) - OD7
Cirno maps have to be 99d at least... OP, fix dat shit
Kyrari
Thing is with OD10 and over it, you're pretty much expected to already follow the rhythm AND do it as accurate as possible. If you're still trying to find the rhythm, it's basically gonna bombard you with 100 even when you find the rhythm.

Well that is if you're playing maps in your star ranges with OD10+, if it's in the lower SR it's probably not as bad. The only way you can practice higher UR is to edit it and change it to OD10.

If you really want to practice OD11, I would say to stretch the map and mp3 manually so you can DT the map and get the normal speed with OD11 and change AR and CS so it's not as bad with HR too. That's a lot of work to do though, think there's a thread that explains how to stretch a map like this but I can't find it anymore sadly.

Edit: Just realized you can just go on McOsu and set OD11 so that's useful.
Also try this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290040 if you really think OD10 isn't hard enough, it's just a 4* but hard patterns + high OD is pretty hard to acc.
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

Cirno9 wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

IOSYS - Cirno's Perfect Math Class [Insane] (92.36%) - OD7
Cirno maps have to be 99d at least... OP, fix dat shit
You better don't know what i did with TAG4... xD (Love TAG4 version)

VanillaSandvich wrote:

Thing is with OD10 and over it, you're pretty much expected to already follow the rhythm AND do it as accurate as possible. If you're still trying to find the rhythm, it's basically gonna bombard you with 100 even when you find the rhythm.

Well that is if you're playing maps in your star ranges with OD10+, if it's in the lower SR it's probably not as bad. The only way you can practice higher UR is to edit it and change it to OD10.

If you really want to practice OD11, I would say to stretch the map and mp3 manually so you can DT the map and get the normal speed with OD11 and change AR and CS so it's not as bad with HR too. That's a lot of work to do though, think there's a thread that explains how to stretch a map like this but I can't find it anymore sadly.
I think i will play some 3*. Since 2* it's really lack of rhytm and some 4* will be to hard to me.
7ambda

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Buster
what does OD do?
Kyrari

Lolinator2000 wrote:

what does OD do?
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Song_Setup#Overall_Difficulty
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

F1r3tar wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Shhhhh.
(Ming3012 smurf confirmed xD)
Nattsun

F1r3tar wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

My eyes are bleeding, stop it. Please, stop.

I'll just pretend that those plays never happened :^)
Buster

VanillaSandvich wrote:

Lolinator2000 wrote:

what does OD do?
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Song_Setup#Overall_Difficulty
Thx i thought OD does not do anything
N0thingSpecial
Tfw I thought od means overdose and I was going to od myself
Endaris

B1oody wrote:

This.
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer
I find the post and search info, and the softwares to make the map 0'66% more spaced don't work. Anyone know how to do this on osu editor? I tryied changing the bpm and some things and nothing change the map lenght. Also the notes are all together when i change the bpm instead take space.
I already have the mp3 0'66%, it sound perfectly when i put dt on it. But no idea how make all the map fit with the new Mp3 using the editor.
Full Tablet

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

I find the post and search info, and the softwares to make the map 0'66% more spaced don't work. Anyone know how to do this on osu editor? I tryied changing the bpm and some things and nothing change the map lenght. Also the notes are all together when i change the bpm instead take space.
I already have the mp3 0'66%, it sound perfectly when i put dt on it. But no idea how make all the map fit with the new Mp3 using the editor.
Use this https://github.com/smoogipooo/osu--BPM-Changer (this also produces a modified mp3, but it is better to use audacity for changing the bpm because their algorithms produce results of better quality).
Sayorie
How could you even adjust your accuracy on OD11 when you mash even at OD8?
On normal conditions the HP drain would probably kill you after getting a few 100s.
KupcaH

Sayorie wrote:

How could you even adjust your accuracy on OD11 when you mash even at OD8?
On normal conditions the HP drain would probably kill you after getting a few 100s.
He want to play 2* maps.
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

Full Tablet wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Use this https://github.com/smoogipooo/osu--BPM-Changer (this also produces a modified mp3, but it is better to use audacity for changing the bpm because their algorithms produce results of better quality).
Yeah already had the mp3 using audacity. That's the software i tryed to use to change the map. But give me an error to save the beatmap: "Check If the file isn't opened by osu!" And i havn't the map opened or any software was using the beatmap file. Osu closed. Mp3 player closed... The software did change the bpm, but can't save it :(.
I tryed other version of the software but can't save the file too.
That's why i was wondering how to do it using osu beatmap editor. Probably it's posible to do. But no idea how. I tryied but nothing seems work. Maybe someone used to make beatmaps can help me. I'll keep searching info.