Heyo, m4m from my queue!
Soon rank (?)
- Difficulties end time is not consistent:NOTE: this is from Modding Assistant, and I'm not sure if it's still a problem in 2017:02:02:676 - Normal
02:02:754 - Advanced
02:02:754 - Yugu's Hyper
02:02:755 - Frey's Insane
02:02:755 - Darkness
02:02:755 - Moecho's Moeri
From ranking criteria: Your difficulties should all end at the same spot. Having a fully-mapped Normal/Hard and a half-mapped Easy just looks sloppy/lazy. A full Easy may look boring to you, but not to a player that can't handle the harder difficulties.
- Combo colors in Yugu's Hyper are not set, make sure that they're set! Same goes for Moecho's Moeri
- HP 5.5 or something like that seems to fit more because your diff is hard to read, so when you miss you lose a lot of HP.
- 00:09:149 (1,3) - The slider's head is not properly stacked with 00:09:149 (1) -
- 00:09:465 (3,2) - I recommend you to avoid the tiny overlap with the sliderhead on 00:09:939 (2) - as you can see: http://i.imgur.com/s9t59F4.jpg It doesn't look that good. Also remember to readjust the blanket here 00:10:728 (3) - with 00:09:939 (2) - so it's not offposition!
- 00:33:307 (1) - I think if you remove the NC on this kickslider, and this one too 00:35:834 (1) - generally on all of those in the same pattern, it will be more readable because the followpoints are showing where the next object is and it's already hard to even spot the next object as it's 100% stacked with the other kicksliders. Just a recommendation from me so it's more read friendly.
- 00:56:518 (6,1) - Switching the NC here so it starts on 00:56:518 (6) - seems more reasonable imo, because 00:56:676 (1) - is a part of the same sound that starts from 00:56:518 (6) -
- 01:01:886 (1,2) - I can see that this is intentional, but is it rankable? xD
- 01:16:571 (1) - NC is not necessary here, but if you want to keep the 1,2 NC pattern like 01:15:781 (1,2) - then it's ok to not remove it.
- 01:21:544 (1,2) - I think it would fit more if you added a circle here 01:21:465 - that also stacks on the kickslider so it's a "triplet to kickslider". I think I know why you didn't do it on the first place tho; because you followed the drums.
- 01:34:413 (1) - Move this to x:225 y:356 so it stacks with the sliderend at 01:32:834 (2) -
- 01:27:465 (1) - Maybe ctrl+g this?
- 01:34:728 (3,1) - This slider's head 01:35:044 (1) - is not properly stacked with 01:34:728 (3) 's tail, which I suggest you to fix!
- 01:59:518 (1) - Either remove the NC here, or add an NC here 01:58:255 (3) - to keep the consistency.
- 02:01:571 (1,2,3,4) - LOL nice sliderart!
- 02:02:281 (4) - Just a quick suggestion; I think that if you rotate this to like this: http://i.imgur.com/LZAvQNC.jpg it will flow better, or avoid a higher chance of sliderbreak.
Cool diffs both of you, good luck on ranking it!