Cherry Blossom wrote:Hi, M4M from my modding queue.
- 00:00:939 (1) - ninja spinners like this should really be avoided in lower diffs, there's not enough time to spin for a beginner, so it would be better to avoid it. √
- 00:26:834 (1,2,3,4) - you can make this whole pattern better to play and more airy instead of making objects really close like you did. Move both 00:27:465 (2,3) - on the left to make something which looks like this √
Same for 01:17:991 (2,3) -
- 00:52:728 (2,3) - This is probably the only polarity issue in your map. You avoided them all previously, and it looks weird that there's a polarity issue here, You should not really leave a 3/4 gap between these objects, so you have many solutions to fix this problem, like adding a circle here 00:53:360 (3) - or using two 1/2 sliders instead of 00:52:728 (2) - . ur write, added a circle
- 00:00:939 (1) - same as i said for Normal √
- 00:36:939 (1) - It would be better if you reverse its shape (its direction will be upward and not downward as it is currently) to introduce the next pattern better. √
- 00:55:571 (1,2,3,4) - It's not really a good rhythm choice imo because you skip one of the most important beat which is on 00:55:886 - , and when i see your other patterns, you don't really skip it, and use 1/2 sliders instead. Same goes for 01:51:149 (1,2,3,4) - I think it's fine, I changed other patterns
- 01:36:623 (3,4) - here you can make this motion more fluid if you move 01:36:939 (4) - upward. It would be more comfortable to play.
- 01:29:992 (1,2) - Just to improve the transition, between these objects, it would be better if you move 01:30:307 (2) - on the left to make this motion smoother and not something more "broken" according to the previous slider's shape. I think this one is fine though, will gather more opinions about this
- 02:01:808 (1) - hmm could be shaped better : Thanks but original one is better imo292,4,121808,2,0,B|256:-8|220:16|216:56|220:100|264:80|300:80|308:134|280:188|232:184|204:152,1,285.000010871888,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Good Luck ~
Thank you for your modding!
Mir wrote:m4m return
forgot but nothing after all
- 00:00:939 (1) - Too short and kinda meh cuz you have to wait for the whole intro when it sounds skippable. don't know what you mean but i think starting here is fine
- 00:48:307 (1) - NC frequency increases here but didn't before? Should just be the same no? // 01:51:465 - Fixed
- 00:53:202 - Adding a note here would make the transition to 00:53:518 (3) - a lot smoother imo. I mainly focus on drums here, will collect more opinions about this
- 02:00:781 (2) - Not really a fan of skipping 02:01:255 - when it's more noticeable than 02:01:097 - is. Maybe this instead? Considering this is the lowest difficulty, I'd like to keep rhythm as simple as possible
- 00:00:939 (1) - ^ as abovea
- 00:29:992 (3) - 01:20:518 (3) - Would avoid double repeats like these, not very readable for diffs this low. i don't think so, players would choke here once at most, they could read it after
- 00:58:255 - I feel like this should be clickable since it's a lot stronger than 00:58:413 - is. // 01:48:781 - You are right but it's hard to rearrange items and current stuff plays good though
- 01:51:149 - Check your NCing and stuff all over the diff it's kinda inconsistent I think. k fixed
Final Battle or something more related to an actual boss fight would be cool I guess. You could hear Darkness in lyrics
- 00:21:781 - hello skystar hello RLC multi
- 00:52:097 - This density drop is kinda lol cuz the song is just getting less intense but not much less dense in terms of actual rhythm. The map goes as far as to ignore 00:53:202 - and other such sounds when the song supports denser rhythm. Density from 01:42:623 - is more appropriate imo but could still be higher as the song supports. it's fine imo
That's all really.
@Yugu: I changed some patterns in your diff, espically ending.
God bless Moecho.