Hi, M4M from my modding queue.
Good Luck ~
- 00:00:939 (1) - ninja spinners like this should really be avoided in lower diffs, there's not enough time to spin for a beginner, so it would be better to avoid it.
- 00:26:834 (1,2,3,4) - you can make this whole pattern better to play and more airy instead of making objects really close like you did. Move both 00:27:465 (2,3) - on the left to make something which looks like this
Same for 01:17:991 (2,3) -
- 00:52:728 (2,3) - This is probably the only polarity issue in your map. You avoided them all previously, and it looks weird that there's a polarity issue here, You should not really leave a 3/4 gap between these objects, so you have many solutions to fix this problem, like adding a circle here 00:53:360 (3) - or using two 1/2 sliders instead of 00:52:728 (2) - .
- 00:00:939 (1) - same as i said for Normal
- 00:36:939 (1) - It would be better if you reverse its shape (its direction will be upward and not downward as it is currently) to introduce the next pattern better.
- 00:55:571 (1,2,3,4) - It's not really a good rhythm choice imo because you skip one of the most important beat which is on 00:55:886 - , and when i see your other patterns, you don't really skip it, and use 1/2 sliders instead. Same goes for 01:51:149 (1,2,3,4) -
- 01:36:623 (3,4) - here you can make this motion more fluid if you move 01:36:939 (4) - upward. It would be more comfortable to play.
- 01:27:149 (5,1) - The distance should be a little higher to avoid confusion because the gap between them is 1/1 and if i refer to the context, there are a lot of jumps between objects. You used a 1.50x DS here 01:37:255 (5,1) - which i find fine compared to 01:27:149 (5,1) - which is lower. Better making things consistent and use a 1.50x DS between 01:27:149 (5,1) - .
Long time no see cutest LBHSE fellow /me touches frey's oppai
Cute as always :3
- 01:23:676 (1,2,3) - This is the only thing i found not really natural and comfortable to play. Transitioning from a triangle to something else with a higher angle requires more aiming skills than before. It would be better and more comfortable to play if you move 01:23:834 (2) - on the right, or move 01:23:992 (3) - on the left.
- 01:01:886 (1,2) - lol, but it's unrankable.
- 01:21:149 - You should really make this tick played with a circle because the current stream is miscounted for not really a good reason. Same thing for 00:29:992 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
- 01:43:728 (1,2,3) - This plays really slower than everything around it (because they is no 1/4 gaps), and it would be better to keep the difficulty consistent throughout this section.
- 01:29:992 (1,2) - Just to improve the transition, between these objects, it would be better if you move 01:30:307 (2) - on the left to make this motion smoother and not something more "broken" according to the previous slider's shape.
- 02:01:808 (1) - hmm could be shaped better :
Good Luck ~