forum

The topic about everything!! :D

posted
Total Posts
show more
RemmyX25
OK, so fellow /b/ tards and I were /b/ speaking as random Disney characters the other night. Posters (and now friends of mine) that weren't contributing cancer included Simba, Scar, Jafar, Chel (Road to El Dorado... yea i know she isn't Disney), Gaston, and myself as Hades.

I won so many internetz that night.

in b4 Rules #1 and #2
lukewarmholiday
Oh wow...

this IS /b/ right?
Topic Starter
Loginer
That's one of the best GETs I've ever seen.
Pokebis
You even surprised Gaston.

Beta_old
I don't want any Tentacle Grape, thanks.

Hah, that was good. I myself think that's a get, but whatever.

aafang
OMG! Beta is a total ALT!!!!
Topic Starter
Loginer
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/p ... 439604.ece
He said the authorities could break into a suspect’s home or office

and insert a “key-logging” device into an individual’s computer.
<___________________________________________________________________________________<
lukewarmholiday
>_______________________________________>
lukewarmholiday
EMERGENCY ROOM JUSTICE

QUIT SLAMMING DESKS IN MY EMERGENCY ROOM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO1gc-iI ... re=channel
[deleted user]
That get was pwn. XD
Slain087
...A Twitter admin had the server password as "happiness." Seriously, WTF?! I mean, you're a fuckin' admin for this huge-ass thing! Why would you do such a thing?!
[deleted user]
Topic Starter
Loginer

Slain087 wrote:

...A Twitter admin had the server password as "happiness." Seriously, WTF?! I mean, you're a fuckin' admin for this huge-ass thing! Why would you do such a thing?!
Yeeees, that's a pretty crappy password.
<_<
>_>
Just a second.

[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
5ku112
I came here so Rolled couldent yell at me for being a nub.

How do I story board?
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
one of my old passwords was pretty easy to guess and I was like "oh fuck I'm an admin I should go make my password unguessable"

oh, to be young and foolish again.
Starrodkirby86

5ku112 wrote:

I came here so Rolled couldent yell at me for being a nub.

How do I story board?
Storyboard like what's in those various beatmaps or just making some wordplay joke here? If it's the former, then follow this link.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8145

All you really need to do is slap images at certain places, make two anchor points (1 being the start point and one being the end point) in the timeline and do an effect. Then set conditions as they go. It shouldn't be hard if you don't mind the work. :)

My passwords don't, but don't go rear out the freakin' hacking machine. >_>;
Topic Starter
Loginer
I used to use very, very simple passwords when I was younger. These days, I use strong passwords for almost everything, my HDD is encrypted with AES, I overwrite deleted files with pseudorandom data and I use a chain of good security software.
Atmey
shinn_old
Any comments on this specs I'm building my PC for my friend?

CPU: Intel Core i7 920- $2380
Graphics: XFX GeForce GTX 280 XXX/ WinFast GTX260+ Extreme+ Galaxy GeForce 9500 (SLI Config)- $3030/2380+ $480
HDD:Western Digital 640GB 7200 RPM- $450
Power: 牛魔王 GPX750 (750 Watt)- $1100
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P- $2200
DVD: Blu-ray Combo LG GGC-H20L- $720
RAM: Corsair TR3X3G1333C9- $970
Monitor: Samsung 2233GW (22")- ~$2000
Case: ATX size- ~$400
Other stuff- (If not inc)SLI bridge ~$40, Speakers-Creative T40 II- ~$1000, MS Vista Home Premium- ~$2000

Total: ~$16000 (For XFX Graphics card)
Topic Starter
Loginer
Neo@lex
Needs more random.
Larto
Neo@lex
lukewarmholiday

Download: ClariS - Dreamin' (karenying) [2].osu
Larto
He never FC'd it, he once S'd it without mods (He didn't FC, he slider breaked at the slider spam part, but that doesn't take the chance to get an S) and he now has an A on Marisa with hidden, but he NEVER Full Comboed it.

Yes.
foulcoon
Topic Starter
Loginer

foulcoon wrote:

Larto wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

Needs more random.

Fix'd

fix'd
Butthurt?
Neo@lex
Topic Starter
Loginer
shinn_old
Hmmm, I'm wondering between upgrade to Win7 or stick with Vista... (I can't make my lappy dual boot :( )

Download: Lady Gaga - Born this Way (Armin) [BORN THIS UEI].osu
Metroid
shinn_old

Metroid wrote:

XP then since widows 7 is well BETA
What are you suggesting?
Metroid
To stay with XP or whatever you have till Windows 7 is publicly released and is reliable.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Ignore the fool, this beta is practically bug-free (as in, you'll never find any bugs unless you try to do something really dumb), and it's just as compatible as Vista, but faster. However, I'm not sure if you can upgrade from beta 1 to future betas/the gold release, so you might want to avoid upgrading.

shinn wrote:

(I can't make my lappy dual boot :( )
wat
Pokebis
Someone unlock this topic, Bob has a mowhawk now, and it looks like he's turning this into some sort of game. Some sort of twisted dumb game. This may be some setup to part of the plot of his game. Anyways, I want the thread unlocked.
Topic Starter
Loginer

Pokebis wrote:

Someone unlock this topic, Bob has a mowhawk now, and it looks like he's turning this into some sort of game. Some sort of twisted dumb game. This may be some setup to part of the plot of his game. Anyways, I want the thread unlocked.
Fine. D:
[deleted user]
Pokebis
show more