forum

The topic about everything!! :D

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Loginer
The horrible program I was talking about is iTunes. And all Firefox plugins can be disabled, including Quicktime.
Topic Starter
Loginer
My local food store has gone nuts. Look how many winegums I got for 20:- ($3):
Neo@lex
A challenger approaches.
Pokebis
A challenger appears
Topic Starter
Loginer
I'MAH NOSEMAN

CUM CUM CUM CUM
Slain087
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Topic Starter
Loginer
This is win.
Looks awesome in Crysis, decent in Gmod. I tried it in osu! for great justice, but it just ruins everything. Anyway, am I just being a noob, or is this thing pretty unknown?
awp
I'm not entirely sure what it is. Just a driver that makes things look better for specific games?
Topic Starter
Loginer
It lets you use anaglyph glasses with most Direct3D games. You know, those red/blue glasses which make things pop out.
Yuukari-Banteki
this is my highest scoring run of crazy loop yet. this is the epic screenshot of me holding my breath wondering if I was actually passing or not

shinn_old
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=MbcEcLu_oco

SOme of the Photos we took in Nepal, beautiful
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RogueHiyru
lukewarmholiday
While your images aren't always lulz, major bonus points for not posting shit I've seen before Rogue :3
RogueHiyru

lukewarmholiday wrote:

While your images aren't always lulz, major bonus points for not posting shit I've seen before Rogue :3

<3 i try my best~
awp

Loginer wrote:

It lets you use anaglyph glasses with most Direct3D games. You know, those red/blue glasses which make things pop out.
wow that is pretty cool does it work with Fallout?
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

Loginer wrote:

wow that is pretty cool does it work with Fallout?
Fallout 3 runs on the Gamebryo engine, which is fully supported.
That reminds me, I should get that game as soon as I have a chance to play it. So many good games this month, so little time to play them...

Edit: They just keep finding new ways to be retarded.
YoshiKart
Yay. AC: City Folk saves pics to the SD card IN JPG FORMAT!!! JPG! NOT BIN!!! =D

:P
Topic Starter
Loginer
shinn_old
Got DSLR? Try using .RAW or .NEF.

Some older Nikon DSLR supports .TIF, I wonder....
Topic Starter
Loginer

shinn wrote:

...What are you talking about?
Starrodkirby86

Loginer wrote:

shinn wrote:

He's talking about cameras. What'chu talkin' about!?

Though I see no mention of cameras earlier here...o_o; Must be just the assumption of seeing a .jpg extension thing. XD
Topic Starter
Loginer

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Loginer wrote:

shinn wrote:

He's talking about cameras. What'chu talkin' about!?
Animal Crossing. And so, chocolate.
Starrodkirby86
Yeah, I figured you were talking about Animal Crossing. :P

CHOCOLATE!?

lukewarmholiday

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Yeah, I figured you were talking about Animal Crossing. :P

CHOCOLATE!?

YoshiKart
did sum1 say animul crosing

Pokebis
It came out today.
I want it, because it has so much inovatunz.
I mean, you can change your shoes. You can change your shoes!
YoshiKart
Question: When you import your character from the DS, does your items from your insanely roomy drawers get transferred? Or do they get lost like they do now in the DS-to-DS?

I don't have it yet. =/

Download: Gabriela Vega y Maggie Vera - Luces del Norte (TV Size) (Lilac) [Sorry, Krisom. T_T].osu
Topic Starter
Loginer
I unplugged my Wii a few months ago because the power LED bothered my mom. It's been unplugged ever since, and this game is not going to change that. Where are all those excellent AAA titles, Ninty? :/
Neo@lex

Loginer wrote:

I unplugged my Wii a few months ago because the power LED bothered my mom. It's been unplugged ever since, and this game is not going to change that. Where are all those excellent AAA titles, Ninty? :/
Starrodkirby86

YoshiKart wrote:

Question: When you import your character from the DS, does your items from your insanely roomy drawers get transferred? Or do they get lost like they do now in the DS-to-DS?

I don't have it yet. =/
I hear the character only moves. That's it. Nothing really else much...how dull. What a disappointment there. ;_; I mean, not even the inventory comes along...But the catalog does! :roll: Oh well. I'm sure it's still a great game.
Topic Starter
Loginer
http://www.peta2.com/cooking-mama/index.asp
I thnk I'll have some turkey for lunch today. Yes.
Pokebis

Loginer wrote:

http://www.peta2.com/cooking-mama/index.asp
I thnk I'll have some turkey for lunch today. Yes.
Peta treats this like Jack Thompson treats GTA. Imagine if they attack games like Fallout 3 because you can blow dogs heads off.
awp
lukewarmholiday

awp wrote:

Well, it wasn't as much a shot as it was a melee attack with a chainsaw.
Awpland, where tearing apart flesh with a chainsaw and shooting holes into peoples bodies is the same goddamn thing.
awp
No no no no no, the hole in that guy's body that was caused by a speeding projectile was a side effect of using a chainsaw as a club. One of the bones had a really bad ricochet from the spinning chainsaw blades.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Left 4 Dead and Rock Band 2 on the same day, and I still have Mirror's Edge left to finish. DELICIOUS
Edit: With a bit of New Xbox Experience on top.
Neo@lex
Right that's it I need a fucking 360.
RemmyX25

neo@lex wrote:

Right that's it I need a fucking 360.
Seconded, because I am dying to play Tales of Vesperia.

I won't spoil a thing.
show more