The topic about everything!! :D

posted
Total Posts
show more
lukewarmholiday

Loginer wrote:

Saturos wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Working at 7-Eleven really sucks. Especially when you're not even paid for it. :/
Also, these headphones lag. And the good folks on the Nokia board are being really helpful, ignoring my topic and all that. D:
I think you missed.
Tell that to Remmy.
Tell that to me in IRC
RemmyX25

Loginer wrote:

Saturos wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Working at 7-Eleven really sucks. Especially when you're not even paid for it. :/
Also, these headphones lag. And the good folks on the Nokia board are being really helpful, ignoring my topic and all that. D:
I think you missed.
Tell that to Remmy.

Har Har Har.

Veeeerrryyyy funny.
Topic Starter
Loginer

RemmyX25 wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Saturos wrote:

I think you missed.
Tell that to Remmy.
Har Har Har.

Veeeerrryyyy funny.
I wasn't trying to be funny, but thanks anyway. :3

Also, this. Looks like Nintendo is going to throw us a bone.
Neo@lex

<3 4chan
That was my favorite type of thread ;_;

Also, ib4 mass-posting of the DSi.
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
YoshiKart
I look at Echo's play count, and it's the last four digits of my cell phone number. o_O
pudding22

Loginer wrote:

Meh, no one likes the DSi.

Meh.. it looks ok the only reason I'd buy one is if my DS broke. (witch it has so I'm probably going to get one)

Has anyone Realized that Nintendo is trying Desperately to be Apple?
YoshiKart

pudding22 wrote:

YES.

Lately, I'm starting to think about why I'm a Nintendo fan now. Nintendo's not Nintendo anymore. What happened to family-friendly?
Topic Starter
Loginer

pudding22 wrote:

The Nintendo fans are split into two groups these days. One group thinks Nintendo gave up on the hardcore gamers when they realized there are way more grannies and soccer moms out there than gamers, and already own a 360/PS3 to actually have something to play (I'm one of them), while the other half thinks they're being stupid, and keep waiting for that conference when they finally announce that new, epic Zelda game.

Now, the Wii is, and will remain, dead on the first-party side, except for a good game or two every now and then, while the DS is still in a golden era. However, if the casuals swallow the DSi whole, we'll probably see the same thing they did with GC -> Wii next gen: A slightly overclocked DS, and heavy marketing/a game library aimed strictly at casuals. The third-parties will jump aboard the fagtrain by only making incredibly crappy and cheap games for Nintendo's consoles. Sony and Microsoft are already trying to appeal to the casuals, and if the third-parties get way more money from casual games, they'll abandon the gamers in a heartbeat.

Then they'll finally realize the average Joe is satisfied with only buying 3-4 games, and we'll have a second video game crash. But let's hope I'm wrong on that one.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Wow, lately I've been hearing a lot of "Will there be a second *Insert horrible past event here*?"
Anyway, I've been wondering about maps.
I've been wanting to make a map of I Get By... Wonder when I'll get around to that.
I'm not getting to it when I finish the Endless Setlist, because I've already realised that too many god damn things are against me completing that.
Even the 360 itself is against. Bloody thing. 'Disc is unreadable' my arse.
MusicFan
Topic Starter
Loginer
You know how they always have a blurry picture in these TV shows and then run it through a 1337 computer program to enlargen it 10 times and it magically adds all the detail and they go all "GASP IT'S HIM" and then proceed to arrest the guy or something? Well, I found one that's pretty decent. <_<
Huge osu! logo
Pokebis

Loginer wrote:

You know how they always have a blurry picture in these TV shows and then run it through a 1337 computer program to enlargen it 10 times and it magically adds all the detail and they go all "GASP IT'S HIM" and then proceed to arrest the guy or something? Well, I found one that's pretty decent. <_<
Huge osu! logo
lol wow

Agent BA8 Rookbie

MusicFan wrote:

Tried a lens cleaner yet?
Nope. Mostly because the greatest bypass to the disc being unreadable is to take it out, and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO IT. Then put it back in, and poof. It works.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Yeah...
Try a lens cleaner.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
But I look at it, and it's clean.
It never shows signs of being faulty when I'm playing it. I just pause it, go off to get something or talk to someone, come back, and it says the disc is unreadable.
It does quite a lot. It's done it with nearly every game I own. Mostly Rock Band and Bioshock.
Neo@lex
Put the order number on it.
Topic Starter
Loginer

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

But I look at it, and it's clean.
It never shows signs of being faulty when I'm playing it. I just pause it, go off to get something or talk to someone, come back, and it says the disc is unreadable.
It does quite a lot. It's done it with nearly every game I own. Mostly Rock Band and Bioshock.
Do you know what a lens cleaner is? <_<
It cleans the lens inside your 360, not the surface on your disc.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
I assumed when you said lens cleaner you either meant the cloth for glasses, or that liquid for glasses.
Anyway, I guess that could work. If I knew what it looked like. Or where I could buy it. Or if I could be bothered to go on an epic quest to achieve it.
Better not be inside Umbrella's Secret Lab. Then I'll need a crest or 30 to get it.
Slain087
They look like standard discs, except that there's brush-like protrusions on the bottom, usually two, but can go up to eight. You could buy them at pretty much any place with an electronics section.

EDIT: Diff topic: I have a one week vacation from school before second quarter (of six) starts up. I wanted to spend the time playing osu!, maybe even get back up into the top 50. Instead, I feel crappy enough to completely lose it on easy-to-hit notes, and find that two of my recent acquisitions (plus an old one) sucks up most of my time. Not to mention that I have just enough money to buy a DS, and I'm probably going to preemptively buy it before my birthday in a few weeks.

I wonder if I've been afflicted with the Poison status ailment, or the lack of iced tea is getting to me.

Hints as to my acquisitions:
TIME PARADOX
Ride beams of light
Last Words
SBKT
Willpower overcomes all! I'm not completely sick anymore. Woohoo!
shinn_old
Yay, going to Nepal! Without computers, DS, osu....

Wait.

I don't want to go to Nepal anymore
Topic Starter
Loginer

shinn wrote:

Yay, going to Nepal! Without computers, DS, osu....

Wait.

I don't want to go to Nepal anymore
Why the hell would you leave your DS behind?

Slain087 wrote:

Not to mention that I have just enough money to buy a DS, and I'm probably going to preemptively buy it before my birthday in a few weeks.
I know what you're getting for your birthday. >:3
Topic Starter
Loginer
Time to watch Iron Man in 1080p. *grabs snacks something tasty milk D:*
Edit: Awesome movie. :3
Also, that was beautiful. I'm never watching an SD movie again. Period. Too bad WMP was the only good player...
anonymous_old
i just recently got an ak-47 bayonet
Topic Starter
Loginer
Just upgraded VLC to 0.9. It's amazing. Awesome interface, full FLAC support, bugs are nonexistent so far, much better subtitles, great sync functions, the list goes on. Still horrible at 1080p, though, so I'm not removing the other crap yet. Support for external codecs would solve a lot of problems. :/

Also, does anyone know about an alternative for Quicktime? VLC's Firefox plugin is pretty crappy, and I don't want to install a program which asks me to upgrade it everytime I start my computer AND forces me to install the worst digital distribution platform in the history of technology, which decides to override all of your settings to prefer itself over VLC without giving you an option.
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Loginer
The horrible program I was talking about is iTunes. And all Firefox plugins can be disabled, including Quicktime.
Topic Starter
Loginer
My local food store has gone nuts. Look how many winegums I got for 20:- ($3):
Neo@lex
A challenger approaches.
Pokebis
A challenger appears
Topic Starter
Loginer
I'MAH NOSEMAN

CUM CUM CUM CUM
Slain087
Topic Starter
Loginer
Topic Starter
Loginer
This is win.
Looks awesome in Crysis, decent in Gmod. I tried it in osu! for great justice, but it just ruins everything. Anyway, am I just being a noob, or is this thing pretty unknown?
awp
I'm not entirely sure what it is. Just a driver that makes things look better for specific games?
Topic Starter
Loginer
It lets you use anaglyph glasses with most Direct3D games. You know, those red/blue glasses which make things pop out.
Yuukari-Banteki
this is my highest scoring run of crazy loop yet. this is the epic screenshot of me holding my breath wondering if I was actually passing or not

shinn_old
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=MbcEcLu_oco

SOme of the Photos we took in Nepal, beautiful
Topic Starter
Loginer
show more