show more
awp

Mogsworth wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

So, lol band camp
So this one time at *gets shot*
Thank you, Mr. Mystery Sniper.
Sniping Sinistro's credit. You're weclome.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Stimorol Senses contains 6 different sweeteners: Sorbitol, Xylitol, Mannitol, Aspartame, Sucralose and Acesulfame-K. The first three are sugar alcohols, and the others are not supposed to cause tooth decay, either. Yet my teeth hurt when I chew these gums at the moment. WTF?
I suspect it could be the mannitol combined with saliva, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any ideas?
devkit4384
don't ask

fdtoonsman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ash
what is a loginer
Topic Starter
Loginer

fdtoonsman wrote:

My rank just surpassed that of the mighty Loginer
Topic Starter
Loginer
MY COMPUTER LIVES :D
You know what this means? Old Loginer is finally going to play osu! again. Oh, and render awesome 3D scenes at the speed of pwn. :3

Oh fuck, here we go again. If I leave the power cable for the SATA drives unplugged, the computer boots flawlessly, but if I plug it in, it won't boot at all. Also, tried plugging it into a non-SATA Molex port. Let's just say I'm not doing that again (Nothing broke, though (I think)). <____<"
Edit: So everything gets powered up now. Graphics card, fans, everything, even the SATA drives(Used another adapter). Just one, tiny little problem. CPU INIT WOO HAHA YAY ASUS FTW I LOVE THIS MOBOHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
To hell with this, I'll fix it another day.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Triple post, w00t.
I was thinking about building an electric guitar for the lulz. However, all the tutorials I can find require 5 years of epic training on the top of some mountain. Can anyone think of something that would stop me from just taking some random piece of wood, put some frets and strings on it, shove a microphone up a hole and call it a guitar? <__<
SBKT
Obligatory posting.

I made a list of all the people I know, if I did what rabbits do with them, what would happen.
So far the safest bet is going with the one where if we did, it'd probably cause the actual apocalypse.
Topic Starter
Loginer
I have seen the light. *keeps on playing Earthbound even though he should go to sleep instead*
Edit:

OOOOOOH ship.
Topic Starter
Loginer
IT LIVES!!
Finally got my new computer to work by getting an IDE disk. Also, I don't care what anyone says, Crysis is awesome.

Edit: Downloaded a fake version of NODLogin, which filled my computer with trojans such as System Antivirus 2008. I booted Vista in Safe Mode, ran System Restore, and 15 minutes later, all evil was undone. And they call Vista a bad OS. :'3

Download: J.D. Camaro - Three Minutes Clapping (Death_the_kid) [Collab].osu
[deleted user]
Obligatory posting in obligatory topic about obligatory everything.

So I was doing a telephone RP with a friend today, and my dad picked up at a gory part...
Neo@lex
ib4 LHC in GMod.
Topic Starter
Loginer

neo@lex wrote:

ib4 LHC in GMod.
Don't make me do this... D:
Edit: Also, this. 1024*768, everything on.

RemmyX25
Screw. You.
Topic Starter
Loginer
/me underclocks
There, happy? D:
RemmyX25

Loginer wrote:

/me underclocks
There, happy? D:
No.

My laptop sucks major balls.

Download: Ayakura Mei + mican - Saigetsu (James) [1st].osu
SBKT
Don't worry about him. He's been cranky because his balls rolled out into the sewers.
Topic Starter
Loginer
http://disney.go.com/disneyinteractives ... &game=cory
Stare at him for more than 10 seconds without laughing. I dare you.
Also, yay another crappy ouendan clone by disney <3
SBKT

Loginer wrote:

http://disney.go.com/disneyinteractivestudios/product.html?platform=ds&game=cory
Stare at him for more than 10 seconds without laughing. I dare you.
Also, yay another crappy ouendan clone by disney <3
Looks like Fat Albert.
MusicFan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Bug report, peppy. 86 of them, in fact. >:3

Edit: Crap, I can't stop sleeping. brb, wasting 5-6 more hours.
Also, I HAVE to remake the CD-I cutscenes in 3D when I get a chance.

Edit2: Guess I can't sleep. D:
Also, I just realized how simple it would be to model the king. All I'd have to put any effort into is his head, the rest of his body is covered by cloth.

Also, I'm getting better at rendering glass. Caustics FTW :3
The only two problems I have to conquer is improving the shadow, and getting rid of that horrible mental ray grain. Fix'd to a certain degree
Also, also. Oh, and edit.

Yuukari-Banteki

Loginer wrote:

If you want someone to mod it, just make a post in "The topic about everything". <_<
Also, post a link to the Mudkips video.
all right, so...POST! MOD MY MAP PLEASE! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5416

and heres the link for mudkipz >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzqP4-0Z6M
Topic Starter
Loginer
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C6HU41KR
There you go. Now stop complaining.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Nokia BH-604, here I come. >:3
K2J
So I heard this topic doubled as a mod request thread? I have a map that was previously modded, but needed major spacing changes. So, here is the revision. Thank you in advance!

(Anyone's comments, mod or not, would be appreciated in any event...)
Neo@lex
Topic Starter
Loginer
Bad idea. Everyone would put requests in it, and very few mods would actually read it.
K2J
Neo@lex
I suggest a mod request channel.
K2J
...how could I possibly misread your post so badly?

In any event, I think I'll just keep waiting. Maybe try IRC again later, maybe just hope some non-mod is interested in my sig.

Mogsy
Be patient. We mods have lives, too, dammit! D:

Anyways, I'm sick, kupo. ;-; Someone give me a Remedy.
LuigiHann

Mogsworth wrote:

http://up.ppy.sh/files/07-remedy(live).mp3

Slain087

Mogsworth wrote:

Would a Megalixer help any? *tosses Remedy and a Megalixer*

Remedies don't work on me, unfortunately. I seem to possess some sort of anti-heal natural defense. I have heightened resist to all ailments, but also a heightened resistance to cures (and enhancements, but I only very rarely get Hasted or Protected in the first place). Damn Echo Screens didn't even help me any when I had a sore throat.

And a protip: if given the choice, get a warranty for all headphones you buy. Average life is only half a year, if even that, for most (less if you get those ones $20 or less). My pair got assraped by my bicycle (one end got totally ripped out at the junction point, the other is all sorts of fucked up), so I had to get another one not even three months after buying.

I need a freakin' drink. *grabs green tea bottle*

Download: dBu - Eternal Nocturne (wmfchris) [Taiko].osu
RemmyX25
Topic Starter
Loginer

Slain087 wrote:

Average life is only half a year
Heh, you wish. I molest my cables to death in less than two months. That's why these are Bluetooth headphones. <_<

RemmyX25 wrote:

You know what sucks about living on campus at my school?

The network firewall (which I can't access) blocked off uTorrent and its ports. It's now basically dead to me while I'm here.

And apparently, If I do manage to get it to work on campus, school officials can trace me and I can get in a lot of trouble.

Mother fuckers...
If it's a school computer, try other clients/port 80, and hope no one notices.

If it's your computer, then it's another story. Just use port 80 and SSL, and it will be impossible to catch/stop you.
Unless they actually walk up to you and look for torrent clients in the tray. :D
Slain087
I was,you know, discounting the ones that are destroyed by cable fuckups. I was actually referring to the phenonema that renders one end unable to play without some complicated cable movement.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Slain087
...Oh. Well, in any case, I wish I had the cash for a wireless set.

...I keep utterly destroying the ones I have.
Topic Starter
Loginer
show more