forum

The topic about everything!! :D

posted
Total Posts
show more
awp

Manabeast wrote:

Phoenix Wright 3 is amazing and Phoenix himself should be in Brawl.
uh have you been livin' under a rock, dude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXmlX_eV88
Manabeast
Saw that ages ago. Still, a man can dream!

Well, as long as he has a license to do so.

I was caught dreaming without a license once. The Thought Police had a field day with that one. Whooo boy, there were rats and everything. Luckily I knew to scream "JULIA! JULIA!"

Wow, I need more sleep.
awp
Oh my Shuuuuriaaaa!
Manabeast
Wow, I was going for 1984, but that certainly works, too. BATTLESHIP HAIR!
Rod_old
Whoa, everything is a lot of stuff. We sure will have some trouble filling this thread.

DAMN, I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING EXTREMELY RANDOM TO POST HERE
AAAAAAAAAAH

Edit: remembered something random.
OMG THERESGONNABEAASSISTTROPHYOFJILLFROMDRILLDOZER IN SMASH BRAWL THATS SO FRIGGING AMAZING ALLIEVERASKED AAAAH SEXUAL PLEASURE
Kylecito
sonic is so exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtreme now

HE EVEN HAS ONE EYEBALL HOLY FUCK
phill_old
closing all other topics and forums now, this topic has it all.
Rod_old

Kylecito wrote:

sonic is so exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtreme now

HE EVEN HAS ONE EYEBALL HOLY FUCK
wat
LuigiHann
Did you see the news today? Smash Bros Brawl is going to have a level editor.

So even if Phoenix Wright isn't a playable character, I can at least make a level shaped like his hair.

Actually, I'm hoping for Megaman as playable, so then characters from the Capcom "universe" can show up as Assist Trophies - PW included. It's still unlikely, but it really seems like they're putting everything that can possibly be imagined into this game, so I wouldn't be surprised. I also hope for EBA and/or Ouendan assist trophies.
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann

Loginer wrote:

Why does everyone want Phoenix in Brawl? Sure, he's the protagonist in the most epic game series of the century, but a guy who can't walk up 2 flights of stairs without getting exhausted just doesn't fit in a fighting game. <_<
I think anyone suggesting him as playable is just joking, because he's an amusing and iconic character. There's something hilarious about a "lawyer game" to begin with, and putting a lawyer game character into a fighting game is doubly hilarious.

I do insist that he'd be a fun assist trophy, as those are more oddball and varied.
Manabeast
Peach gets captured all the time and can't do crap but for one game.

Jigglypuff is a ball of puff that sings, and can slap people.

Phoenix has saved at least, like 15 people from the clutches of the prison system. He could hold his own in a fight. I mean, that finger could HURT.
awp
I think Phoenix would do good as a support item. Pick up his lawyer's badge (because nobody would believe he was a lawyer without one) and then Objection! Wright points out a contradiction in an opponent's movement, briefly paralyzing them!
Kylecito
so these are my conclusions for today:

the sky is kinda blue, like them waters. tho sometimes its white??????????? whats up with that???????? i mean the sky not the water. tho waterS arent blue either?????????? if water looks blue because pool walls are painted that color is there any chance the sky is the same thing and were inside a giant pool?????????????? stay tuned
awp
itt wave physics
Hitoshirenu Shourai
It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!!!
Homestarrunner
i hope my body can take it...... lol
awp
WHAT NINE THOUSAND?
eyup
I thought it was obvious. That nine thousand.
awp
But what does the scouter say about his cock?

And by cock I mean youtube meme.
Kylecito
some popular poster please replicate my ITS A STONE LUIGI thread

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=522
Manabeast
So I'm working at DQ tonight, okay? And this kid comes up and orders some stuff, dragging his brother and mother along with him. Now, I'm not one to comment on styles, but good god, this kid was as "Wangsta" as you could get. Horrifying. Like, I don't like Emo stylings, but bad Wangsta is worse than bad Emo.

So he orders some chicken strips, a pumpkin pie Blizzard, and 2 cheese burgers for his brother and his mom. Then, he starts kicking his little brother. The little brother whines and then cries out "I'm gonna kill you!"

The kid just kinda laughs.

So, I'm really bored. So I start talking.

"Actually, The interesting thing about that is that if you did, I couldn't do anything. Employees are not allowed to take any action against criminal acts unless a supervisor witnesses them."

The mom stares at me. The kid and his brother are slack jawed.

"Really? That sounds stupid."

"It is. The way our contracts are worded is such that, as long as we're on the clocks, we can't take ANY actions against a customer unless a supervisor permits it. Criminals still qualify as potential customers, strangely enough."

Yeah, I'm making this up off the top of my head. But they believe it.

"Oh my god, that's horrifying."

"Well, the wording is useful for keeping employees in line whenever a particulary annoying customer comes in. But when taken to that measure, it results in situations like I just described."

Then their food came up, and they sat down, shaken and eying the other customers suspiciously. Once in awhile one of them would look up to me, I'd make eye contact and nod solemnly.

So, members of the osu! community: Am I evil?
Topic Starter
Loginer

Manabeast wrote:

So I'm working at DQ tonight, okay? And this kid comes up and orders some stuff, dragging his brother and mother along with him. Now, I'm not one to comment on styles, but good god, this kid was as "Wangsta" as you could get. Horrifying. Like, I don't like Emo stylings, but bad Wangsta is worse than bad Emo.

So he orders some chicken strips, a pumpkin pie Blizzard, and 2 cheese burgers for his brother and his mom. Then, he starts kicking his little brother. The little brother whines and then cries out "I'm gonna kill you!"

The kid just kinda laughs.

So, I'm really bored. So I start talking.

"Actually, The interesting thing about that is that if you did, I couldn't do anything. Employees are not allowed to take any action against criminal acts unless a supervisor witnesses them."

The mom stares at me. The kid and his brother are slack jawed.

"Really? That sounds stupid."

"It is. The way our contracts are worded is such that, as long as we're on the clocks, we can't take ANY actions against a customer unless a supervisor permits it. Criminals still qualify as potential customers, strangely enough."

Yeah, I'm making this up off the top of my head. But they believe it.

"Oh my god, that's horrifying."

"Well, the wording is useful for keeping employees in line whenever a particulary annoying customer comes in. But when taken to that measure, it results in situations like I just described."

Then their food came up, and they sat down, shaken and eying the other customers suspiciously. Once in awhile one of them would look up to me, I'd make eye contact and nod solemnly.

You're evil. Clever, but evil.
GEN_old
So at work I've entered the exciting world of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroplating. Electroplating connectors in 24 carat gold to be precise. I got a microscope with it's own camera and it's rather fun, even if the camera has a dead pixel on it's CCD. The gimmick of putting different objects under a microscope and looking at them up close never gets old. Anyway, what i'm coating in gold is pretty much exactly like the pins on a NES/SNES/whatever cartridge. The only thing that sucks is it takes about 5 minutes to do 1 pin properly, and a NES cartridge has 72 pins on both sides so I couldn't really sneak all of my games in there and do them. What can I do though? Silver coins? The back of my iPod? My keys?

I really want to make something gold. Since this thread has everything I was hoping to find some inspiration.
Kylecito

gen wrote:

So at work I've entered the exciting world of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroplating. Electroplating connectors in 24 carat gold to be precise. I got a microscope with it's own camera and it's rather fun, even if the camera has a dead pixel on it's CCD. The gimmick of putting different objects under a microscope and looking at them up close never gets old. Anyway, what i'm coating in gold is pretty much exactly like the pins on a NES/SNES/whatever cartridge. The only thing that sucks is it takes about 5 minutes to do 1 pin properly, and a NES cartridge has 72 pins on both sides so I couldn't really sneak all of my games in there and do them. What can I do though? Silver coins? The back of my iPod? My keys?

I really want to make something gold. Since this thread has everything I was hoping to find some inspiration.
get a pacemaker and make it gold
bling bling bitch
awp

Manabeast wrote:

Evil? For getting some obnoxious little bastard to cease his shenanigans? You're a fucking saint, dood.
Kylecito
ohhh
you touched my TRA LA LA
mhmmmm MY DING DING DONG
Gilrad
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kylecito

Gilrad wrote:

My email went something along the lines of
EMAIL.
MISSION FAILED.
Rod_old
"What the heck is THAT? Fox, look behind you!"
awp
HERE COMES A BIG ONE.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Manabeast
OH SHIT ANONYMOUS

I BETTER BUY A DOG

Seriously, I still think that that fox vid is either a very good fake, or an inside joke at the station. I mean, Really.

Please, let it be a joke. They can't actually be serious, right?
awp
They're middle-aged news casters/reporters talking about computers. I don't think it's a joke.

The kid who replied saying it was ebaumsworld is hilarious.
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

They're middle-aged news casters/reporters talking about computers. I don't think it's a joke.

The kid who replied saying it was ebaumsworld is hilarious.

The kid himself isn't the one who's hilarious, it's his comment!!
awp

Without the kid, there would be no comment!
LuigiHann
Topic Starter
Loginer
Topic Starter
Loginer
NOEZ!! PEEEEEPPYYYYY, A BUG!! ;_;

...Oh man, NOW look what you did. :(
Kylecito
wahahahaha
show more