forum

Highlight - Ribbon

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pink_Whatever
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ABD007
Hey ~ I'm from my queue to mod this ><

Easy
Congratz ! There's no mistake i think :)

Normal
  1. The CS ( Circle Size ) is a bit too smaller . Come on , it's normal diff , right ? But this map style , maybe it's suitable ! :)
  2. Please disable " Widescreen Support " at timing tab , You are not making storyboard , right ? ~
  3. 00:50:889 (1,4) - Overlap

Good Song ! It make me calm when hear it , ><

Goodluck with the mapset !
Topic Starter
Pink_Whatever

Kyousukee wrote:

Hey ~ I'm from my queue to mod this >< Hi!!

Easy
Congratz ! There's no mistake i think :)

Normal
  1. The CS ( Circle Size ) is a bit too smaller . Come on , it's normal diff , right ? But this map style , maybe it's suitable ! :) Well about this, I had the same thought too, that the size was a bit small. So, I raised it up by 0.5! Will it be enough though?
  2. Please disable " Widescreen Support " at timing tab , You are not making storyboard , right ? ~ Thank you! I didn't know about this
  3. 00:50:889 (1,4) - Overlap Fixed!

Good Song ! It make me calm when hear it , ><

Goodluck with the mapset ! Thank you for modding it!
My Angel Kitten
hi from my queue~
General
Okay, first of all before i mod your map. your map has wrong offset and BPM, you have to fix it.
BPM = 66,664
Offset = 14091
you can hear that, its completely fit with music if use that.
i cant mod your map since you have wrong offset and bpm. fix it first then tell me if your map already fixed! ;) i will mod your map asap
gluck~
Topic Starter
Pink_Whatever

My Angel Kitten wrote:

hi from my queue~ Hello!
General
Okay, first of all before i mod your map. your map has wrong offset and BPM, you have to fix it.
BPM = 66,664 Fixed it to 66.667
Offset = 14091 14091 didn't quite fit into it so I changed it to 14889 instead
you can hear that, its completely fit with music if use that.
i cant mod your map since you have wrong offset and bpm. fix it first then tell me if your map already fixed! ;) i will mod your map asap
gluck~ Thank you!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.