Cherry Blossom wrote:Hi, from my modding queue.
Modded without looking at Celektus's mod, some issues may have been already fixed.
- 00:09:390 (10) - the note on the red tick (slider end) is not the same as the previous notes at the same place. It is more powerful and i think it's a better idea if 00:09:561 - is played with a circle, for a better impression. I don't notice it being spectacularly different from others, so I keep.
- 00:13:333 (8) - this tick must be played with a circle, there is clearly an audible sound on it, and this pattern is not the same as 00:11:790 (6,7,8,9) - or even 00:14:533 (6,7,8,9) - . It is rather more close to 00:15:904 (5,6,7,8,9) - rhythmically. don't really understand whats going on
- 00:19:933 (8,1,2,3,4,5) - This shape is a little ugly, you can really make it better, it will also flow better. meh i knew i could make it like that, so if one person says its ugly, I see no reason why not to change it like that.
- 00:42:647 (1,2) - this is really something to avoid, there is 1/4 gap between 00:41:875 (8,1) - which i find really big compared to what a player could expect, but the antijump (1/2 gap) 00:42:647 (1,2) - can be a real trap for players, and this is confusing. There should be a jump between 00:42:647 (1,2) - , like 00:42:818 (2,3) - . think its acceptable in its current state for two reasons. NC shows that this is a important note getting hit, next,
players actually have rhythm, so they should feel when they ended on a finger they started the stream with, meaning they should totally understand that this is not a 1/4 streamjump.
- 02:11:018 (5,6,7,8) - this could be misleading, i mean the player can think there is a 1/2 gap instead here 02:10:761 (4,5) - , when it's just 1/4. Also, the distance between 02:11:275 (7,1) - is not tha big and this could be really confusing overall, make things clear, use a smaller distance for 1/4s and bigger for 1/2. Same goes for 03:05:618 (4,5) - had tons of testplays, never seen anyone having aim or acc problems on these parts. I understand your points, however to preserve this patterning which i find nice looking and nice to play, i'd rather keep.
- 02:24:818 (5,6) - this is really weird to play a double here because you leave a 3/4 gap between 02:24:904 (6,7) - . There is an audible sound on 02:24:990 - and it's better to make this tick player to keep a 1/2 gap after, and make things play more natural. to me it really feels good when the player goes to hit the reverse slider after a 3/4 gap.
- 03:04:590 (1,2) - Try to do ctrl+g here, it is more intuitive to play because of the previous slider's direction. since 03:04:590 (1) - deserves some emphasis, i decided to give it emphasis by a midly uncomfortable jump, while giving the other note emphasis by a huge jump
- 03:07:504 (4,5) - Snapped wrongly, this is not 1/4, it's 1/6 instead. Now, these are hard as fuck to emphasize so I don't blame you for stepping out and giving up. ~Shiirn basically by making it 1/6 it in my opinion would be obnoxious to play, and undermapping a bit is not a mistake, so im following the soft stuff that i'm hitsounding mostly, you just now reminded me to hitsound that, thanks
Good luck ~ thanks for the mod :v