Sorry to have kept you waiting.
that's all hope it isn't too much, gl with the map~
- The new standard for BG size is actually 1920x1080px so you might wanna get some more high res picture or up scale your current one (maybe with http://waifu2x.udp.jp/).
- more of a subjective thing but I think Dance is kinda of a bland diff name and has been used before so maybe add a fancy adjective or something or look for synonyms.
- A few of your section have higher than neccessary spacing Overall. there isn't really a difference between calm and intense section I feel like with jumps like these in a relatively calm section 01:51:733 (4,5) - I just want to give this criticisms Overall feel free to disregard this point. I would recommend planning out the intensity of sections before starting to map more. For comparison I would call this the maps climax and pretty much the only point in which spacing like this is really fitting 03:50:533 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - as it is the song strongest build up. Any other jumps this big make this section seem less intense than it actually is in my opinion. You can't really make big changes now and i think you did a "ok" job with representing the song intensity, but I wanted to give some feedback on that. hope you don't mid too much
- This stream has Vocals on the blue ticks so I though it might be a cool idea to slightly space the vocals differently than the Kick and hat. That could also imply early on that later sections might have more complex design. My attempt looks kinda like this If it's unpolished keep in mind that this is only supposed to show the overall idea, you can make this however you want.
- why is this jump bigger than most of the others? 00:00:475 (4,5) - like 00:00:475 (4,5) - or 00:03:047 (3,4) -
- The Vocal with more intensity starts on 1 here 00:04:847 (6,1) - so spacing should be already bigger into it I think. You might wanna move the "double" overall a bit too add additional movement like this maybe
- I think you could add a SV change on these 00:02:704 (10) - 00:08:190 (10) -
- a direction change (aka S shape into...) 5 I think would additionally emphasize the Vocal in this stream 00:10:762 (3,4,5,6,1) -
- I would make this into a 1/4th slider 00:11:105 (1) - so that the crash get more emphasis than the rest of the stream and this would also lead better into the next pattern with slider end leniency.
- I think you forgot to mute this slider end 00:43:933 - since you did that before. Here too 01:05:875 - this repeats so look for those again.
- This jump is bigger 00:44:190 (2,3) - than this one 00:44:018 (1,2) - by quite a bit too. I don't hear how that 2nd one is stronger by this much or more like why this one is so small 00:44:018 (1,2) - there isn't really any stronger instrument in this section so your variable spacing doesn't really make sense to me. Even if you think this is kinda fine as downbeat emphasis consider making the difference between jumps not as big.
- why did you map this as a stream? 00:48:818 (3,4,5,6) - there are sounds, but those are also all over the section and don't seem to be prioritized by your mapping until this stream like 00:48:733 - 00:48:047 - 00:48:218 - 00:45:133 - and so on
- I think these 1/4 jumps aren't really justified 01:00:818 (2,3) - they didn't appear in earlier sections and this section is also quite calm and has no difference in intensity I think. If they are supposed to emphasize vocals on white ticks I think you should at least reduce the spacing by half as much so that the look different, but are easier to hit because of slider leniency.
- more subjective again. I think it would be nice to make both curves in this slider equally round 01:05:447 (6) - the 2nd is more circular then the 1st.
- no finish hitsound here 01:05:961 - there is a loud crash which you also mapped with a finish before.
- starting from 01:05:961 - onward until 01:26:190 - is a constant clap sound on every beat so mapping those with one of the available clap hitsounds would be really fitting imo.
- If I'm not mistake this is the first 1/2 stack in the map so far 01:27:218 (3,4) - which is in case I'm right maybe a bit too unpredictable. Spacing them barely out would make them less unexpected. If that is your intention I would still argue that it's just a bit annoying to sight-read as players expect 1/2 to never be stacked until this point. This comes up again 03:41:275 (2,3) - and this one is not justified by the moment it is in being as special as before and it's even later than before so consider spacing these out.
- adding a slight blanket at the top here might be cool. I mean something like this (1/8 snap was used for the approach circle)
- this 1/4 jump 01:28:590 (1,2) - is the same size as this 1/2 jump 01:28:933 (3) - I think that might be a bit too much so I would nerf the 1/4 jump. can be solved otherwise too ofc.
- I would add a jump here to emphasize the high pitch wub noise 01:29:704 (2,3) - doesn't even have to be spaced maybe as long as the sounds on 3 is somewhat more specific. That and my suggestion for the intro would also make this really hard pattern more fair to expect 01:32:875 (1,2,1,2) - and you could do it for a few more 1/4 patterns like 01:34:247 (2,3,4,5) -
- that nearly fullscreen 1/4 jump 01:35:275 (3,1) - is way too big, it's not even on any of the song climaxes. pls nerf ;_;
- cool patterns 02:17:275 (1,2,3) - 02:20:018 (2,3,4) - :3. I would again suggest to think about the consistency of your curves in slider art.
- removing 1 reverse might be more fitting 02:25:161 (7) - since it's landing on a blue tick which is a bit less intuitive to release on... and overall 1/4 gaps after buzz sliders can be a bit annoying.
- In't that section just building up in intensity 02:27:904 (7,8,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - you make it seems like it reaches it's climax here 02:28:590 (1,2) - even though that's not really the case If I'm honest.
- I would move this a bit to the right 02:47:018 (8) - to make clearer that the direction change is after 7 and not 8
- like in a few other suggestions you could try and emphasize these strong sounds with different stream design 02:49:333 (5,3) - like spaced double into a S slider. Maybe like this
- I don't get why this is a slider? 03:09:218 (11) -
- blanket could be better and you don't need as many anchors 03:25:847 (3) - You can get the same result by overlaying a different slider and pulling the grey anchors far away enough. This is more meant to be trivia in case you didn't knew this, here's an example
that's all hope it isn't too much, gl with the map~