- 00:34:418 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - vs 00:37:161 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - idk why the second one has huge jumps on fading part of the instruments, especially on 00:37:847 (1,2) - the one you linked has kicks added, therefore more spacing, but as for others, think it's a too spaced, will reduce them.
- 00:48:818 (3,4,5,6,7) - well this was the only 5 notes on this calm section, how about you just copy the rhythm from 00:59:790 (4,1,2,3) - ? not really a problem tbh.
- 01:27:904 (1,2) - just a minor aesthetic stuff applied
- 01:46:590 (3,4,5) - lil suggestion but how about u rotate 120 degree cc for circular flow? Actually that fits the structure perfectly, will apply.also u can use that as reference on other kickslider parts too, not just the back and forth stuffs
- 01:47:961 (4,1,2) - you missed something like 01:42:475 (2,3,4,5) - tho, r u sure about this? w ye, fk that annoying 1/3, out of my 1/2 kick clap jump shennanigans lul
- 02:04:761 (7,1) - swap NC as new vocal is on 02:04:761 - (yee it's earlier than ur measures but hey this works better in this case) xd applied
- 03:23:104 (2,3) - NC for those long bananas for aesthetics I'd NC your banana without a problem.
- 03:58:675 (8,1) - this should be spaced how u made on 03:57:304 (8,1) - 03:57:990 (8,1) - too ah must I really, will ask for more opinions
- 04:25:504 (1,2,3) - vs 04:28:247 (1,2,3) - and 04:33:733 (1,2,3) - yea the spike is kinda noticeable so pls make it more equalized, it's better to keep som consistency on emphasis on certain sound than to just making it harder by the time passes by will adjust
- 05:08:104 - delet line
damn son u improved a lot thank you ;3, what was the last map of mine you checked though, that was long ago i think.