thanks for the mod, not bad.
As I told you I'm not a good modder, but I've tried?
I don't really play these kinds of maps and this SR is way too much for me, so I'm mentally prepared for you to ignore everything lolGeneralthanks
- You don't need commas on tags, those should only be separated with spaces as far as I know?
- You can add 秦 の こころ Hata no Kokoro and Shinkirou to tags, since this is a remix of that character's theme. Shinkirou is the romanization for the game's name. Source
- Source should be 東方心綺楼 ～ Hopeless Masquerade, move 東方Project to tags, I was told to do so when ranking thisDance
- 00:00:990 (8,9) - I feel like the rhythm here would be better like this, but I'm 99% sure you're going to keep the stream. Consider at least making a spaced stream for emphasis, these shouldn't be the same as 00:00:818 (6,7) -. This rhythm repeats at 00:03:733 I actually like the suggestion, but I prefer not to, because every red tick is hitsounded, ignoring one would feel weird. (8,9) - 00:06:475 (8,9) - and so on. If you change it here, obviously change it also at 04:45:390 onwards np when you mod, I think people remember which parts were done the same, so you gotta tell him just about one part, and if he applies, he will apply everywhere.
- 00:24:047 should have a circle, it's the same sound and intensity as the rest of the triplets in this section. I figure you wanted to break the pattern for variance, but I really think consistency should reign here. I can understand skipping circles at places like 00:23:361 to keep the slider to triplet structure, but not these tbh. Same thing occurs at 00:24:390 - 00:26:790 - 00:29:533 - 00:29:875 - So basically why i'm ignoring it here, is to make the jump to (1) exist, being on a slider end for a important note would not be giving judgmenet to that specific important note. I consistently ignored the beat that happens right before a NC.
- 00:42:218 (4) - isn't completely stacked under 00:41:618 (5) - move this stream a bit and it should be fixed easy, can't see a reason not to fixed
- 00:43:504 (7) - plays really weird for me lol, after the streams and 00:43:161 (4,5,6) - I expected more intensity here, maybe move around 249|83? Or stack under 00:42:990 (3) - ? Similar issue pops up again at 04:44:875 (7) - the intensity which i estimated is alright, nothing too special going on that specific note.
- 00:54:304 (4) - Control+g? It'd make this similar to that kinda back and forth spacing concept used at 00:51:561 (4,5) - 00:52:933 (4,5) - its pretty easy, and I want to make this pattern lightweight.
- I know you're building up here, but 01:19:075 is really strong and should have a circle or at least a slider tail IMO the fact that i just noticed it now, and noone else did, means that the vocals take priority and should be kept in this state ;d
- 01:27:390 (4) - the slow down should start here, feels really weird to play for me rn, maybe try this rhythm? Even if there's really no sound at 01:27:475 to justify this, I think starting slowdown with a short slider would both be cool and more fitting for the song here. You could even make a gradual slowdown here, with 4 being a little faster than 5. meeeh no reason think its fine
- 01:31:904 (5) - the loud wub doesn't come at 01:32:018 so I think the repeat is unnecessary. You could make a 1/4 slider at 01:32:018 to represent the growl but I'd advise you to remove this repeat since that sound and the one these 3 sliders represent should not be the same IMO. Same thing repeats at 01:42:876 (5) - ugh think that not having anything on this white tick would be annoying, so i did a reverse arrow ending on it.
- 01:47:104 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2) - why aren't you using the same patterns as before? Intensity does not change anywhere until 01:48:475 (1) - and nothing in the song tells me you should change the patterns here? ugh waah, there's kicks and snares on every red/white tick here, which is what i mapped to.
- 02:03:904 (3) - fix blanket with 02:03:390 (7,8,1) - ? oh fuck gotta fix sum blankets
- 02:33:475 (3,4) - I'd change this pattern with a bigger jump or anything more interesting than a straight line tbh. These two sounds are so strong that they should deserve more movement for emphasis. Here you have an example, don't actually follow that to a tee because that'd probably be awful, but just an idea of the kind of movement this should deserve IMO I agree that it would be nice, but it would be borderline unreadable, people even struggle to hit this.
- 03:25:847 (1) - fix this slider lmao fixd
- 03:41:790 (5,6) - why not a use a jump here like you did at 03:39:904 (3,4) - and 03:40:590 (6,7) - ? Plays weird for me since all the similar rhythms in this section have a jump lol will fix
- 03:58:075 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - move more to the right so 03:58:332 (4) - stacks under 03:57:647 (4) - and you avoid this ugly overlap? Would also help with flow between 03:57:990 (8,1) - I think 8-1 flow is easy, and also such overlaps are not really visible in gameplay, especially related to streams, so no change. If i did it would have huge spacing.
- 04:25:847 (3) - Control+g for flow? You've been using circular flow anti-clockwise here and it seems weird to break it now for this. If you want to keep the flow change, I'd rotate by 35 anti-clockwise so it's smoother at least. 04:28:590 (3) - plays fine 'cause you make a back and forth between 04:28:247 (1,2,3) - , but that doesn't really apply here. meh flow break on a slider thats not far away. Its fine.
- 04:36:818 (3) - same as ^ flow change seems too sharp, smooth by rotating the slider a bit so it's not that taxing to play
Yep, that should be all from me, gl ~