Oh thanks for the mod, appreciate it.
- hitsounds aren't rly that neat and not sync based on the song from its beat
- 00:33:046 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - what's up with this jumps, here's the deal, compared to the previous section we have this pitchy sounds added. Flow is circular, meaning they are not hard to land. Justification for having it all in 1/2 is that every beat is either a kick, clap. Every red tick is followed by the usual hardcore sound, which i hitsounded. I follow the intensity of pitches with jumps.
00:38:533 - on here we have kicks as a main form, and to emphasize them from the previous jumps, they don't have circular flow (i don't know how their flow is called), and they're a bit larger, harder to do since no circular flow, the contrast can be easily grasped.
- 01:17:275 (3) - weird choice here. i'd just use a circle + 1/2 slider to follow the vocal well enough there I think adding a reverse slider is really cute here, really like how it plays.
- 01:25:761 (4,4) - overmapped due to an absent snare beat there i can hear something on (4)'s, think its the regular drum hit on the left,
- 01:39:561 (2) - NC oki
- 01:46:075 (3,5,6,1,3) - i'd make it more linear and tidy if i were u i did, and also made the previous similar pattern tidy.
- 01:53:961 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - what are you trying to follow here? i heard some notes from a blue tick, but this kind of rhythm feels like a bit off from such beat and somehow a bit weird rhythm choice here. would you like to check the rhythm here again? 01:59:447 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - 01:58:075 (1,2,3,4) - following the piano when i felt that it got a bit more dominant. Thought it was a good way to make the section not boring.
- 02:07:161 (2) - 02:08:533 (2) - 02:09:904 (2) - and the rests - this kind of hitsound doesn't suit so well for a remix song like this, or it's not rly suit for a part like this ugh think it sounds well, but weird when you slow it down or something.
- 02:11:018 (5) - what are u trying to map here? 02:10:675 (3) - too. it's like an overmap for me cant you hear a 1/4 there?
- 02:17:275 (1,2,3) - i don't totally get it why u made such overlap, despite from the look that isn't look like a pattern ish. thought it looks neat? Much more fun to play than generic patterns smh also, 02:18:304 (3) - why is the slider ending at a blue tick, instead of white tick? ugh i did some remapping and seems i fked up. fixed02:20:018 (2,3,4) - is a perfect example that u did
- 02:49:161 (3,4,5,6,1) - transition here is rly weird for a stream and the notes. would just do like http://puu.sh/wsQzn/6d1b6ceb8f.jpg better for example alright, i'll see if there are more complaints.
- 02:54:475 (2,1) - big question. why's the transition from 02:54:304 (1,2) - and 02:54:647 (1,2) - looks cool enough, but 02:54:475 (2,1) - feels like a confusing part that players might think 02:54:818 (2) - as (1)? i'd move 02:54:647 (1) - away somewhere for players not to make themselves confused from its transition hmm i kinda wanted that part to be a bit confusing, as you can see i also broke the usual 15 degree rotation, complain noted will see.
- 02:56:704 (7) - you usually would do like 02:40:075 (4,5,6,7) - as u were following this all the time, but this time, u didn't i thought that doing 1/6 here would be annoying.
- 03:05:532 (3,5) - what are u trying to follow here? clearly an overmap here mmmmm there's 1/4 there okay? :v
- 03:49:161 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - the jumps here feel like random ish for me, and i don't think this pretty emphasize well with such pitch from low to high. would do sth like http://puu.sh/wsQSP/4a6054af9a.jpg for example oh thanks, did it exactly like the picture, wonderful!
- 03:50:533 - here we go, such random jumps with a huge gap around here. it's rly different from the rests of the part of this song, from this 1/2 spam jumps basically we have kicks with added vocals here, wanted to make it different as we have no kicks with added vocals in other parts of the song righT?
- 04:23:447 - i like the fact that u used such 1/2 note spam jumps that u were following a synth sound from high to low pitch, but this is pretty too much here. would use a bit of 1/2 sliders somewhere. same goes to 04:34:417 - well that's what i'd usually, but not on hardcore/techno songs,
reason being song is repetetive, and i don't want to really make on 6.35* some things to make it easier just for the sake of it, not for following the song.
- 04:52:761 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1) - try this since it follows the rhythm well, including following an emphasize vocal http://puu.sh/wsR1i/08a9286aa7.jpg hm i used that rhythm on the following section therefore denied. Feel like the next pattern needs it more, since the 5stack fits really well there, at least better than it would here.
i'm not rly into wub wub songs a lot tbh, but that wub wub part is a bit difficulty there, and i couldn't feel the wub parts there well. something like 01:32:875 (4,5,6,7,8) - would be better like http://puu.sh/wsR7C/af31410d61.jpg for example. for an emphasize note like 01:34:075 (2) - should be NC after that wub from 01:33:390 (1) - , same goes to the rest from this part alright, i will apply the nc suggestions. Think that the hanzer streams flow well, will keep, i hit them fairly easily, they're on a circular flow, your suggestion is a bit more interesting, will decide later.
i'm not saying that i suck on this map so hard since i failed it somewhere, but i couldn't just feel the wub parts there tbh