- 00:09:733 (1,2,3) - is this mistake? i think it should be straight
- 00:10:761 (3,4,5,6,1) - i think its visually better if u give these 1.1x or 0.9x
- 00:12:647 (2,3,4) - flows better imo if you angle this upwards instead
- 00:19:933 (8,1,2) - can you make this curve a bit smoother? it sticks out quite a bit
- 00:31:675 (1,2,3) - im sure you can come up with better ideas for patterning here
- 00:42:647 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - is this meant to be straight? the dsing/placements seems a bit strange
- with the wub section, i suggest you nc your sv changes eg 01:28:590 (2) - 01:29:104 (5) -
- 01:31:675 (3,4,5) - dont really like this, feels like a bit of wasted potential
- 01:32:875 (4,5,6,7) - i think these play better as spaced streams instead, seems to fit better with the map since this patterning doesnt in any other sections
- 03:06:304 (9,1) - jump here would be quite fitting imo for transitioning
- 03:16:761 (5,6,7) - ctrl+g?
- 04:20:704 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i think its better with sharper curves, might be too hard for what you want tho
- dont really understand why your outro is intentionally(?) difficult to read it goes against what your intro built on, 00:03:047 (3,5) - 00:05:790 (3,5) - compared to 04:45:561 (3,5) - 04:46:932 (3,5) - 04:48:304 (3,5) - etc , why make them different?