forum

A subforum for osu!monthly issues [invalid] [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Anzo
Just like the Community Voice which is always on top of the Announcement forums ...
I think it's also good to put all the issues of the osu!monthly in a subforum so that they can be viewed easily...
Corin
If you mean for us to have a subforum, I don't think that's possible due to the nature of the Announcements forum.

See, when a post is made there, it is automatically posted to the front page.

So unless pepplesworth is feeling kind, I don't think that would happen :3
Topic Starter
Anzo
^title renamed, some minor edits...

...that's okay..
dkun
support regardless.
the monthly team deserves their own archives. 8-)
Wishy
Yeah since we gonna have lots of osu!monthly eventually having a sub-forum for it would be quite good I guess.
James2250
This does sound like a good idea once a few more of them have been created to help keep everything organized.

EDIT:
It was mentioned to peppy and although it might not be a subforum there will be some sort of easier way to organize the newsletters in future.
Wishy
It would actually be quite comfortable even now, at least I was really lazy about searching for some osu!monthly issues initially since I had no clue where they were posted, and searching was a pain (10 seconds later I found them), but since many people just won't search or just isn't really interested in this stuff/doesn't know it exists, making a sub-forum now would really bring more readers to this + be useful in the future.