i love this map in catch the beat (?Thanks ..?
i'ts very good uvu
Not much Changed i ll seek further Mods soon ...
Thanks for such a Nice Mod !!
Hello! From my Q. Let's begin.Diff KoTowaRu* move 00:00:730 (5) - to x: 198; y: 251 so the initial triple be exactly in the middle What i ve made was actually moving the triple a bit to right so its snapped in the middle
* move 00:01:712 (9) - x: 266; y: 92 so the circle connects into the end of the slide 00:01:151 (7) - actually i did some improvements in the whole pattern there thanks for pointing it out
* move 00:02:272 (1) - to x: 266; 92 ^ ^
* if you set up the stack leniency to 4, these notes will be perfectly stacked 00:03:114 (5,1) - i ll make sure about it later(if i want them to look stacked or not
* another slide here 00:07:600 (5,6) - since you are representing the vocal yet? i prefer representing those strong vocals with clickable objects instead so i ll keep it
* 00:13:207 (1) - dont do an end of a slide in down tick, they should be clickable the downtick there is actually using weaker/less important sounds than other ticks so what worth clickability imo is those ticks
* 00:14:329 (5) - ^ ^
* why don't place note 00:47:272 (2) - here x: 255; y: 111? i dont want it to be linear with those circle, actually i perfectly overlapped it into the slider
* this is so ugly hauhahuah 01:21:899 (2,1) - Not that ugly But Fixed maybe ??Diff eXtreMe* 00:04:515 (1,3) - maybe a better blanket? its supposed to be like that Fixed
* instead this big slide 00:44:609 (1) - why don't 2 slides? here 00:44:609 - and here 00:44:889 - ? i want that calm melody to be represented with a simple single slider, and honsetly mainly because of lyrics and what they refer to at that part
* personally I think this so ugly D: 00:55:263 (1,2,3) - maybe a different thing with some blankets? Hmm tried something else
* move 01:07:319 (1) - to x: 159; y: 91 No it doesnt seem to be fitting like that
That's it! Good luck with your mapset.
here we go, sure hope I still know how to do moddingv1 xDThanks for mod ApperciatedGeneralgood song
NCs are weirdly as far as I know. Place them on each new measure or at appropriate times. The pattern i followed for NC'ing is NC at Each new start of the Melody not the each 1/1/measure etc pattern. which sounds more consistent imo
Can I make a GD for this? sorry Too late The set is already finished and went through modding processeXtReMe00:05:357 (5) - This slider should start on an important sound. Its already on an important sound where its following vocals and the held sound ?
00:07:740 (6) - ^ Same
00:09:943 (4) - ^ Same
00:16:852 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - uncomfortable to play. circular flow and sharp angles are better. I prefered the way it is now i represent the Importance of the upcoming beat with anti flow jump thus a circular flow isnt what i want there, and the angles are sharp enough imo
00:18:254 (2,3,4,5) - inconsistent movement between each of these hitcircles, maybe more movement? i kinda feel that those pretty high pitched electro sounds call for a tinier distance if not full stacks then when the pitch/tone changed it was the time to create a slight jump
00:19:095 (8,1) - NC on 8, remove combo on 1. as i mentioned i was following the start of the new melody
00:19:515 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Each of these reflects equal sounds and are placed equally, so spacing should be too. 00:19:936 - if you hear precisely at this time you may notice a start of newer melody which it sounds less audible imo so a distance snapped pattern fits that part more than jumps
00:32:833 (7,8,9,10,11) - The song doesn't reflect this placement of circles. Remove 8 and 10. since there is no 1/4 stream in the last diff i ll remove these but replace with 1/4 sliders instead just for consistency
00:33:674 (1,2,3) - ^ Same
00:34:375 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Equally timed, so should be equally spaced. u kno this isnt hard or normal diff to maintain a consitent snapping,
and the difference of distance there is mainly because of that important clap sound there, and to emphasis the new start of the upcoming melody again
00:38:020 (1,2) - These sliders start on less important sounds. i dont share the idea that sliders must start on the white tick and end on a lesser sound etc ... but instead sliders imo are used to emphasis the held sounds and vocals whenever they exist through the song, seemingly that i was following
You should carry on like this.KoToWaRu00:19:656 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - This shouldn't just stop movement suddenly. It's 20 seconds in and it's shown unexpectedly its finr its a way to represent those sounds individually in a double stacked circles manner because they sound like a double sounded set
00:20:497 (1,2,3,4) - This should be half a beat before, removing the two hitobjects before. Nope since there are drums and some finish sounds in the song at that part
Generally, place sliders starting on important sounds and ending on equal or weaker sounds. I hope i explained about this earlier
Hi, M4M from my queueThanks so much for the ModGeneral
- Idk if you're using the correct source. I think this should be "ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 ダイヤモンドは砕けない". So swap the kanji title from the tags to the source and put "Megaman X" to the tags (Or Megaman 10) i dont think the source must be in japanese/native characters because worldwide will recognize it the way it is than when its in kanji ( i mean from mapset page ) about leaving megaman 10 or rather jojo, not sure because both are equally considered/used in the song, but if 2 simultaneous sources are unrankable ( didnt notice it in rules anyway ) then i may keep only one ...
- normal-hitwhistle.wav is unused changed with different hitsound and used it
- normal-hitwhistle.wav & soft-hitclap.wav have a possible delay of 5ms, check it yep thanks but not sure if its 5ms or shorter but generally i ve changed the mentioned hitsounds with other ones which fits better imoNormal
- Why this is the only diff without a cap letter in the mid? Maybe rename it "NoRmal" or "NorMal" or something hmm because its a normal diff so i thought about keeping it a Normal name,but i added a cap to where it still looks less unusual
- 00:02:272 (1,2) - You could do a blanket here so that the notes don't look so stuck hmm i dont understand how you want me to aplly the blanket there but what i considered there is the motion according to the song recommendation there, so a circular or straight movement is not what i intended
- 00:06:758 (5) - NC should be here for consistency with 00:02:272 (1) the newer melody actually started here 00:09:001 - but i nc'ed there just to represent those high pitched sounds individually
- 00:09:282 (2) - 00:11:805 (2,4) - 00:13:207 (1) - Expand these circular shapes as you did it in 00:09:843 (3,4) - for example, actually looks a bit weird only applied to 00:09:282 (2) - which makes sense because consistency with the rest of the pattern, but the rest are intentionally curved excessively because i wanted to represent them differently according to vocals atleast
- 00:17:413 (3) - ^ same not extended but changed to angled shape instead
- 00:30:590 (2,3,1) - Improve the flow between these objects, are really stuck imo I dont think its stuck, it plays fine imoAdvaNced
- 00:32:821 - from here until the 4th inherited aren't snapped properly Ops Fixed
- 00:05:076 (2,3,4,5) - You could try something like this to improve the flow: https://puu.sh/zE4g3/f869efa4fc.png Nope because i intended the antiflow motion at that part the reason why is the sound that end at 00:05:637 - and a new one start at 00:06:198 (5) - so imo to give that part more emphasis is to create a change in direction. it was already like you suggested but changed it
- 00:12:646 (3,4,1) - Please try to avoid these types of patterns, you could do some more circular for example, or also something easier to read did some changes there but the problem was mainly rhythmical since it wasnt following what i intended(for an advanced level it wasnt that hard to read)
- 00:29:188 (1,2) - I think the slider 2 is a bit harder to click because the rhythm change, so you could try something like this: 00:29:188 (1) - Slider 1/1 & 00:29:609 - Slider 1/2 if i do this it would not cover the held vocal and i played and already testplayed by a fully noob friend and it wasnt hard for him so i ll keep it for now
I will stop here, but you can improve some patterns/flow and reduce the density. For example: 00:50:777 (5,6,7,1) - This have a lot of direction change, try to mantain a consistency in only a direction or not so drastic as it is currently this is just the map main idea that was set when mapping this map as far as its not hard for the level of the diff. so the change in direction is intended to reflect the song rhythm change or melody/tone when changed too ; 00:31:992 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - the rythm here isn't than strong as kiai but you're using a lot of circle-slider. i made a drastic change here since its weakly following the rhythm
In general you need to polish this difficulty a lot not a lot but did few changes/improvements through the diffHyPer
- 00:00:170 (2) - This beat isn't than strong as the previous circle, so imo this can be a slider tail. Replace 00:00:030 (1,2) - for a 1/2 the vocal word of "Ya" (1) "Tsu" (2) is strong and both are audible enough to be represented by a clickable circle instead of slider so i prefer a double click start there than a slide imo
- 00:10:824 (7) - The previous slider is pointing to the opposite direction, so this feels uncomfortable. Move it to x:112 y:276 or something imo that way plays better i meant that kind of motion to emphasis vocal and the strong upbeat sound
- 00:13:768 (3,4) - Don't overlap pls No sorry but i love this part especially overlapped
- 00:30:871 (3,4,5,1) - https://puu.sh/zE4Qi/9796a5c74a.png Instead of the current shape of 00:31:151 (5) - ? changed a bit but partially,
only ctrl+H'ed (5) which is similiar to your suggestion directionANotherGood luck!
- 00:32:833 (8) - This beat doesn't deserve a kickslider, it's overmapped. Replace it for 2 1/4 sliders i was following the vocal part there so no change, (in the upper/harder diffs i mapped those vocals that seems they are on 1/4 with a stream or kickslider).
think I found unrankable issue in kotowaruThanks for the recheck tho
00:10:403 (7,2) - perfectly overlapping sliders! first slider must fully fade out before the next fully fades in There is nothing that refers to this as an unrankable issue in the Ranking Criteria rules and since its testplayed by 3 players who could passed it atleast they seem to not struggle with that pattern at all so i ll keep it for now
who are you.. its a me KatsuOkay thanks for the mod i didnt apply much but it helped me to spot some stuff that ought to be fixed
00:29:889 (1) - would be better as two circles. although the sv is increased, the player won't feel much on this sliderend since there's a 1/1 gap after it and they can slow down slowly, rather than immediately if it were a jump from one circle to another. (they could even move past the sliderend by default until friction stops the mouse/tablet) they dont need to slow down because the next object is 1/1 ahead i dont want a 2 clickable circles which gives unfitting feedback since im following the vocal there and the word start with a "Yo" which sounds smooth and fitting more as a fast slider
00:30:310 (1,2,3) - map the red ticks please No because i maintain the consistency of mapping accurately the rhythm according to the main word "daga kotowaru" in the song
00:44:609 (1,2,1) - i'm not really against this. but if you are going to do it, do it better. thats a similiar shape to the sign of accepting then next slider is similiar to refuse sign like this ✔ then ✕ ( concerning the lyrics )
00:56:805 (5) and 00:57:787 and (10) 01:00:590 (1) and 01:01:992 (10) and 01:02:272 (11) - 1/2 sliders are pretty underwhelming here i dont understand what make them look underwhelming for you but since they are following the vocals consistently for the part "koto" of the word "kotowaru" through that part then i think they are fine there i changed something here not quiet relevent but thanks for the timestamp
01:04:515 (3,4,5) - map the blue ticks please same think as i explained for this part
i think you're using spaced 1/2 triplets/really obtuse angles when they shouldnt be used. 00:47:132 (1,2,3) - if you mean this then i intended to represent them differently in the long kiai section and i did it that way just to maintain the same flow of the previous slider 00:46:291 (1) - which fits good as compliment for the pattern. (i corrected a pattern relevant, which it started not where it was supposed to start(for consitency stuff)
(in general i mapped this song by representing a whole part of the song in a unique pattern differently from the rest depends on vocals and melody/a set of instruments etc ... to give a characterized feedback for each part). (and not mapping each sound individually)
00:03:394 (1,2,3), for example, if the player flows through this it's as if it were a small 1/1 jump and the player just happened to click half-way through - the middle note is only emphasized as much as a single click. there's no change in angle or speed or anything when the mouse hits the note. i dont think so already testplayed and the players didnt strugle and the main reason that is linear triplet is because of that quiet vocal background.
parts of this is kinda advanced, and this could be wrong i guess, but you need to evolve your fundamental mapping (rhythm rhythm is fine, spacing i explained etc.) to match that if you want people to support this.
hey, from my nm queue. i'm new to modding tho so idk if this will be the most helpful mod, but i'll try it was helpful*if the map wasn't meant to follow a unique style that fits the song imo ... i could apply more of your suggestions
you didn't specify any diffs you want me to mod so i'm just gonna mod the top and extreme diffs since that's the star rating i'm most familiar witheXtReMe
- 00:21:478 (5,6) - should be a 1/2 slider imo, no big sound in 00:21:618 (6) - seriously lol (6) is one of the most audible sounds in the song which plays each 2/1 and a 1/2 slider wont compliment what i intended which isreflecting the drums by a jump pattern after a 3 consecutive 1/2 sliders
- 00:22:600 (2,3) - ^ same thing those 8bit sounds worth clickable 1/2 objects instead and (3) is a strong sound tho xD
- 00:31:431 (1) - there's vocal sounds in the blue tick in the slider and the one right after as well, so maybe make a kickslider there hmm i explained in kotowaru diff lol
- 00:44:609 (1) - makes no sense why this is there, just map it normally since there's no reason to map it like that same thing as in kotowaru diff and i like single long slider at this part of the song because the sound reduce and soften at this part to then explode at the kiai part
- 00:49:375 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - this pattern doesn't really fit the song since it's somewhat in triplets (don't know exactly how to explain). something like a normal jump followed by a jump on top of the previous one would work better i think, kinda like 00:51:058 (2,3,4) - but with 00:51:058 (2) - and 00:51:338 (4) - flipped i did something maybe better than what it was before. actually its like a triplet then double then triplet then double, thats why that part is not fitting as a triplet because if i emphasized it as a triplet patterning that wont represent neither vocals or those sounds/melody effeciently imo.
- 00:50:497 (9,10) - a 1/2 slider would be better for this i wanted to map the whole loop'ed "daga ktotwaru" part with circles, aditionally i think if i did then this 00:50:777 (1) - would'nt sound characterized as an emphasis to to new melody held sound
- 00:54:983 (5,6) - ^ just what i explained
- 00:55:544 (2) - make these 2 circles instead of a 1/2 slider i would like to keep it in order to afford some diversity for this pattern once sliders and once some circles
- 01:07:039 (6,7) - a 1/2 slider would fit better i tried it but i kinda feel it plays better when its a stacked double then flow to slide with the held sound so i ll keep it
- 01:22:459 (3) - 2 circles instead of a 1/2 slider would be better imo since its the end of the song and without actual beats just vocals a easier 1/2 sliders pattern fits more imoKoTowaRu
- 00:00:450 (4) - i'd stack this on top of 00:00:030 (1,2,3) - , as it felt somewhat uncomfortable to me when playing the mapwill not represent effeciently the 1/2 vocal sliders that way so i ll keep it
- 00:02:272 (1,2) - a 1/2 slider instead of two circles would be better since there's no big sound on 00:02:413 (2) - i was following the consistency of the pattern which is 2 circles+1slider to emphasis music beats and vocals mainly whyi keep it even if the second beat was quieter it is this loud bass start of the 2nd set of the mentioned pattern 00:02:272 (1) - thats why i increased the space in comparison to the first set
- 00:02:833 (4) - move this up? kinda looks weird visually i ll try
- 00:07:039 (2,3) - make this a 1/2 slider as well or if you won't, change it to be more comfortable to play with flow didnt change it to a 1/2 slider but instead i Ctrl+G'ed 00:07:319 (4) - for a better flow maybe
- 00:15:310 (5,6,7) - make spacing lower the graduale rise in spacing was intended but i ll lower it/changed a bit the structure of it a bit
- 00:26:945 (1) - i like this part lol lol
- 00:31:011 (4) - move it right until it's in the middle, i think it makes it a little more visually appealing and makes spacing consistent in the 3 jumps i understand what you meant but i want that kind of structure there because i prefered to give that kind of flow and structure for this part 00:30:310 (1,2,3,4) -
- 00:31:431 (1) - there's vocal sounds in the blue tick in the slider and the one right after as well, so maybe make a kickslider there (same as above) just because there is a strong newely started held sound playing through 00:31:431 (1,2,3) - that wouldn't fit to a 1/4 kickslider imo then rest 1/2 sliders so i maintained consistensy there
- 00:44:609 (1) - like in the other diff, it seems really weirdly placed lol i explained in the previous mod above why i did so i ll copy past what i said (thats a similiar shape to the sign of accepting then next slider is similiar to refuse sign like this [/color] ✔ then ✕ ( concerning the lyrics )
- 00:46:291 (1) - ^ same ^
- 01:07:459 (2) - i'd say place this on top of 01:06:899 (10) - hmm kinda prefered the overlap there moreGeneralA general problem for both diffs tho was that the map imo looked really ugly due to somewhat the spacing (which seems to be on purpose so didn't touch on that) i dont think its ugly as long as each pattern has a shape/structure and not random notes allover the screen atleast most of it (but yea every part was on purpose because i tried to reflect precisely the kind of rhythm in this troll song and animation in the video) and also some of the slider shapes. such as 00:50:777 (1) - in the eXtreMe diff or 00:44:609 (1) - in the KoTowaRu diff. The weird flow also doesn't help, either. You can just not fix this if you want, but imo this makes the map much less appealing. The map's idea right now, though, seems good.
well, i'm done. i didn't look at hitsounds and ncs since i'm not good at them, but hopefully this mod helps.
source should be empty since there's multiple original sources as you know (is from megaman and jojo) also artist might be better tosochika which is having t uncapitalized, his/her twitter is only official romanization so far i ll go with your idea as for now since it makes sense but ill put the romanized sources as the first tag words because i want the song to be recognized by the majority, and i do agree about artist name, i thought the first letter would look nicer when capitalized but lets stick to what its supposed to beThank you !!
rohan is one of my favorite characters from the series so far (am i your Favourite character from jojo ... sounds interesting huh ? ... Daaaga Kotowaru) gl with the set!
00:46:011 (3) -Thanks for the mod
I think it's worth moving this note, it's confusing (hyper) huh it doesnt play confusing for me and im a lowlevel player, so ill keep it stacked
00:40:263 (6) -
Move closer to the previous one(another) actually i ended up moving even further for symmetry with 00:39:562 (2) - thx for spotting it anyway
Hello random modthanks for mod and starsANother00:55:684 (4) - Maybe use a red anchor on this slider? It would make the map more consistent and it wouldn't change the flow too much. i Think its done
tbh I can't do more this map is too perfect for me
but Otherwise i Made some other minor changes through the diffANother01:04:235 - I suggest separating 2 from the stack, since the 2 and the 3 are further apart on the timeline. To me personally, the stacking throws me off due to this, but it honestly isn't that bad. i ll keep it as it is because it was intended to give that kind of unexpected flow interruption
Honestly, for the most part, it's a well put together, fun map already. There isn't much I feel I can say here at the moment ;o;
Normal.Thank you for such a pleasing mod Sonnyc "i Apperciated it"
00:13:207 (1) - 01:18:254 (1) - This got a higher curve rate than others. I can see why, but it felt a little weird just because it had a slightly different shape with others while the song being similar. i slightly reduced the curve rate, it has a higher rate curve because of the nature of the "instrument" which plays there which sounds like a weak or a shrinking sound effect thats why i chose to to make it curved there actually 00:11:805 (2,4,1) - this whole thing was curved like that because of the nature of vocals pitch but decided to represent them individually
00:42:086 (4,2) - 01:02:272 (4,2) - Readable enough, but as a lowest difficulty of the set, I won't recommend using this kind of perfect slider overlaps. i moved it a bit to cancel the perfect overlap
00:35:917 (1,2) - Can you try avoiding this overlap? Doesn't look nice imo. Done maybe
00:00:030 (1,2,3,4,5) - While most spacings after this is 1.20x, and the music didn't changed drastically, I think keeping the 1.20x spacing for here too will work better for consistency. Fixed
00:09:422 (2,3) - Spacing.
00:13:487 (2,3,4) - 01:18:534 (2,3,4) - I can see what's happening here, but since the overlaps happening because you were keeping the distance snapping, it didn't felt nice visually. i dont think its that unpleasant, i ll keep the same overlapping there but i tried to deactivate the Dsnapping and made a bit different spacing there
00:26:945 (1,1) - 00:28:067 (1,1) - Since it's a repetitive pattern, I think it could work but using a completely same shaped slider as a different rhythm didn't felt the best in properly indicating the rhythms. Utilizing different shapes per rhythm would've gave a better gameplay experience imo.i think its not a different rhythm there imo its exactly the same so if i changed it wouldnt reflect the consistency efficiently
00:15:730 (1,2) - 01:20:777 (1,2) - Can you try some spacing consistency here? i intended to make the last one to have a different motion because its the ending of the map and i wanted it to play less challenging maybe...
I think the hp gap with hyper was a bit too large. Fixed, i didnt payed enough attention about HP thanks
00:10:403 (6,2) - 01:15:450 (7,2) - Not sure with your intention why you've decided to do a slider overlap, while these didn't really sound the similar. Same with the highest diff. because of vocals (the two words "inuchi" "wa" gave me a feeling that both are like a loop in term of tune and plays /represented good that way, kinda
Overall, looks like it got some neat object placements. I personally liked the map. Also you've applied a certain mapping concept on each section and they felt to be representing the sections in a nice way (thanks). Just something that came on my mind is that while objects being placed according to some placement logics, the resulted spacings/flow didn't felt to be fitting along with the song. (ill check if i can improve something relevant to what you have stated) For instance, 00:15:310 (5) - in the highest diff, I'm not sure why it was having a larger spacing considering the music. The reason I could see was the visual choices, which I felt a little forced to happen. a lot complained about this part for the same reason, but the reason why i maintained that part and mapped it with a jumpy pattern is because i wanted to give such wide jumpy playability to those 8 bit sounds because they fit to it and because i meant to create a forced stop at that upcoming slow sv'ed slider after an intense motion upthere (that if my english make any sense xD
I'll have to say good luck for now.