forum

"This score doesn't look right" Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
mikhe

pieguy1372 wrote:

Who, me? I probably could, but I'm lazy and I don't need to. Plus, I don't want to get involved in this whole whatever-it-is.
=.=, you probably could..., i love see you in real live with a video like i will do.

Anyway, i said something (2 post before) and i want Kohzuki post about that, bcz i put an example, etc...

I will be thanks, if ALL wait and "sits back", bcz i can't do like 4 months ago in only 1 day, i need take experience and memory again ALL =.=
KRZY

SuperMaay wrote:

By the way, why is he saying that mikhe's FL record on No, Thank You! is impossible because it has AR9? I think mikhe had to memorize all of the jumps in the map, so it wouldn't make any difference if he played it with AR1 or AR10. The same goes to the HD+FL scores... it doesn't matter if you do it with AR1 or AR10 after a 200+ combo. heh

That's what I thought...until I tried myself. Seems that FL in standard mode and CTB mode is quite different.
maay

KRZY wrote:

quite different.
care to elaborate
KRZY

SuperMaay wrote:

care to elaborate

Heh, I suggest you try yourself, but to describe it to the best of my ability, I think the difference comes from the fact that you can move a mouse cursor at the speed you wish to (whether it be super fast or slow), but ryuuta moves at a fixed speed.
Louis Cyphre
I said that was a luck game
)

Luck Game. Luck game? And here is my luck

i did 10 combo and that was my luck.
Your luck 360 combo and as far as i remember 1 miss.
If someone do not believe. Try that map

and you know, i tried again and no more than 100, how do you want i try if i can't?? =.= (and not say 3 times, i did +10 with hid+HR and after i tried some into FL, you spected and i did good combo, luck totally, after i retried and you saw that no again, I can't!!
100+? I'm giving 1000% that no one will be able to do such record even after 1000 tries. hmmm, 5000 tries. Your's were 3.

You only said that bcz you know i can't =.=, please be patient and i will make video in HTT song.
Thanks for be patient.
Take a look at at screenshot man. 200+ combo and you can't?

I feel that i start to understand...

P.S2: And Louis, what are you saying about me, if you have MORE and HARDER FL records than me.. you are suspiccius too, why don't make a video for us, i like see you playing emerald sword, could you?
All my records with FL are not above AR8.
And not for "us", for "you". If someone really want to see a video how i'm doing emerald sword with FL, i can make absolutly free.
Krzysiek
Maybe we should all show ourselves playing and do a little performance (osu! allstars lol'd).

Anyways, now that you mention that "4 months ago", I remember you used to have a rule "Don't spectate me" in your user page. Well, TBH I'm starting to think that something fishy might've been actually going on then.

Regarding camera and memorization problems: you could've told us from the beginning it'll take some time to regain that skill (although I think 2 days will be enough to get it back fully) and not talk about not having 2 cameras ATM. Just get the thing done and we'll all hopefully close the case ^^. The more you keep us waiting the more skeptical we get.
Ibuki Suika
:roll:
guy
I know,maybe I'm wrong,you right
Wishy
Any conclusion? However this is dumb already, even if he actually cheated on that map, posting here that he cheated on X map will only help him (if he is a cheater, I mean), since he can go and play it like 1000 times a day (offline) and then make a video, or say "peppy come spectate me and look how I am not cheating and get a high combo here with few tries". I seriously think there should be another sub-forum to report cheaters (one per thread) where only mods can read every topic (normal users should only be able to see their own posts).
Mastodonio

Wishy22 wrote:

Any conclusion? However this is dumb already, even if he actually cheated on that map, posting here that he cheated on X map will only help him (if he is a cheater, I mean), since he can go and play it like 1000 times a day (offline) and then make a video, or say "peppy come spectate me and look how I am not cheating and get a high combo here with few tries". I seriously think there should be another sub-forum to report cheaters (one per thread) where only mods can read every topic (normal users should only be able to see their own posts).
I think you right. Moderators need to look on this situation and make their decision about this case..because we can't just always sit here and talk.
as for me,I am tired to look how mikhe is dodging from making video,because this situation is getting more suspicious..so,if he won't make it in 2 days,then we should ask moderators to ban him (nothing personal mikhe,but I don't like when someone tooks my places with fl cheats. and not only MY places).
Lunah_old

Wishy22 wrote:

as i said time ago, NO ONE care this topic, maybe 1 time every 3 months someone read last 3 posts.. rofl

why are we posting ?
xsrsbsns

Lunah wrote:

why are we posting ?
Why not? I mean, don't you just love all the drama in this thread..? ;)
Also I'm sure some of them actually bother, it's just that actions might not be taken immediately..
KRZY

xsrsbsns wrote:

I mean, don't you just love all the drama in this thread..? ;)

Couldn't live without it XD
Ibuki Suika

Lunah wrote:

why are we posting ?
"If justice is not always an outcome, at least it is not dead yet." ----------- Julian Assange
Glass

pieguy1372 wrote:

/me gets some popcorn and sits back
Wishy

xsrsbsns wrote:

Lunah wrote:

why are we posting ?
Why not? I mean, don't you just love all the drama in this thread..? ;)
Also I'm sure some of them actually bother, it's just that actions might not be taken immediately..
Problem is that, no offense to any moderator, this thread is a really dumb idea. It requires a lot of work for moderators, plus by making this kind of stuff public you only generate flame wars, and make cheaters know they have been reported. By having a sub-forum for this, where normal users can only read their own threads, and mods can read all of them, you get organized denounces (is this the word?) since mods can just close/delete/move topics with solved issues, plus cheaters don't even get aware they're being accused of something, therefore it's way easier to get them.
Dean

pieguy1372 wrote:

Uh oh here comes the drama train...

Hey, pass me some 8-)

I've never, and still don't, consider ol' mikky or any of CtB's other Flashlight experts CHEATERS... it's really not too hard to completely memorize a beatmap that has a clearly recognisable and logical pattern, especially in CtB when you only have to memorize the location of the beat on the horizontal plane. This is an absurd case against the guy, who has worked very hard to get to where he's at in the game.
Fabi

DERP, I see what you did there!
Louis Cyphre
it's really not too hard to completely memorize a beatmap that has a clearly recognisable and logical pattern, especially in CtB when you only have to memorize the location of the beat on the horizontal plane. This is an absurd case against the guy, who has worked very hard to get to where he's at in the game.
Ah... Before saying that it's not too hard, first try yourself Dean any map with Approach Rate 9 or 10. Or just add Hardrock on Insane map with Flashlight. And try to pass 3 seconds of the song. X_X I think you know that Hardrock don't have any logical patterns, ESPECIALLY in ctb.

DERP, I see what you did there!
Even that will not help.
Dean
Approach rate makes no difference if the map is COMPLETELY memorized... which like I said, isn't too hard. I checked mikhe's replays for two maps named in this topic ('NO, Thank You!' and 'Gravity') and neither score seems outside the realm of difficulty so that someone of mikhe's skill cannot Flashlight it within a reasonable amount of attempts - both follow patterns and repeat themselves often. Hard Rock would make things more difficult but it still keeps the structure of the map essentially the same...

Edit: sigh... just checked out 'Silver Dream.' Same thing applies. Especially if he had already FCed it with Hard Rock... I'm skeptical people can FC AR10 difficulty songs without at least partially memorizing the basic structure, and like he said, he got lucky once and scored a 300+ combo.

I'm not really in a position to try out the songs myself, as I am awful at this game, and on top of that loathe Flashlight. But I've been around long enough to know what is realistically achievable... and nothing mikhe's ever done has broken that. Get off the guy's back.
Silver Flash
wait video ;)
Salvage

pieguy1372 wrote:

I just love this thread :)
dNextGen
ahahahha ctb

also this thread is not useful like 3,4 or 5 months ago i think
Louis Cyphre
I think enough talking. Let's wait for video
Lunah_old
So, 4th that i report player Kanopu

maybe he is not a cheater, but HE CHEATED in this map : IOSYS - Marisa wa Taihen na Mono wo Nusunde Ikimashita

so i made a video with slomotion , this is fucking autopress all 300 ,

I asked him many times to play this, but he always said me no, why?

that is not fair, who cheated should be banned/score resetted
pieguyn
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=1147&m=2 #11

1 plays - IOSYS - Marisa wa Taihen na Mono wo Nusunde Ikimashita [Hard]

lolwut
KRZY

Lunah wrote:

So, 4th that i report player Kanopu

maybe he is not a cheater, but HE CHEATED in this map : IOSYS - Marisa wa Taihen na Mono wo Nusunde Ikimashita

so i made a video with slomotion , this is fucking autopress all 300 ,

I asked him many times to play this, but he always said me no, why?

that is not fair, who cheated should be banned/score resetted

Your repeated reporting does not accelerate the process any faster at all.
Diz

pieguy1372 wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=1147&m=2 #11

1 plays - IOSYS - Marisa wa Taihen na Mono wo Nusunde Ikimashita [Hard]

lolwut
pieguyn
Oh. Well never mind that, then.
Lunah_old

KRZY wrote:

He got reported like march 2010 LOL, i guess so many time
lncognito
TKiller
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/607321

ok :D
OzzyOzrock
Kanopu is no cheater. <3

He's really accurate in general, so he probably did the four fingers on the dons technique REALLY DAMN WELL.
KRZY

Lunah wrote:

KRZY wrote:

He got reported like march 2010 LOL, i guess so many time

And what happened? Nothing.

What will happen in the future? Nothing.

Don't you think there is a reason nothing is happening about him? Is it really because mods are just not interested in kanopu?
Lunah_old
Hi

Jun Wakita - Shounen A

Difficulty another, first place, player EX7 Hidden + Flashlight

here screenshoots, he joined some days ago and he did it in 7 tries

EDIT :

SilentWings_old
I smell a smurf.
Louis Cyphre
Lunah has lost first place on Jun Wakita - Shounen A [Another] (osu!)
Lunah_old
Oh, like 20 multiaccounts,
Kohzuki_old
Well 3 days ago mikhe said that he will put his video how he plays ctb here. Where is this video mikhe?
I will wait 5 hours and if he won't put it here then I think I will write to moderators.
Dean

Kohzuki wrote:

Well 3 days ago mikhe said that he will put his video how he plays ctb here. Where is this video mikhe?
I will wait 5 hours and if he won't put it here then I think I will write to moderators.
Hey, chill. This is a score that is supposedly so insanely inhuman and beyond your comprehension of what is achievable, that you've accused mikhe, the CtB champion, of cheating.
You're lucky he even accepted this ridiculous request. Give him some time, he's not going to produce magic overnight. Hell, it's the middle of the week, he might even have school, work, a social life. Have patience.
Geez, fruit players complain about the most inane things...
dNextGen

TKiller wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/607321

ok :D

dNextGen wrote:

totorin = ReimuSS
show more