forum

"This score doesn't look right" Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
anonymous_old

Azu wrote:

Almost everyone who plays Taiko uses a Macro. I've seen D's above S's.
Isn't there a notice every time you play Taiko which says the score formula is under development? These high D's could have used an older formula, or a newer one (test build).
mattyu007

strager wrote:

These high D's could have used an older formula, or a newer one (test build).
The old formula scores were all wiped before the newer scoring formula came into effect

Azu wrote:

Almost everyone who plays Taiko uses a Macro. I've seen D's above S's.
Please don't make assumptions like that, it just seems that way because macro'd scores get more points, and are therefore shown in the scoreboard more often
awp
Why would you macro if you can't even FC? You'd get busted so easily.
mattyu007
Tsukiyo wo Kakusanai Teido whatever

<Taiko> [Hard] #6 - Marisa-Alice
Subaru
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ShaggoN
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Atmey
100%+ acc?

anonymous_old

Atmey wrote:

100%+ acc?
It's a workaround for another bug. Just ignore it for now.

I may be wrong. =X
wohdin
Taiko mode...

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=19402&m=1
Ahem.

Replay is rather hilarious to watch tho.
Subaru
do you think something's wrong with the replay? or 100% Accuracy cheat?

RANK #1
Result
The part before the player misses
The part after the player misses
After the song he is rank 21 or less

The replay says it's not a FC song but nevertheless he used hard rock.
The result says the player FCed the song although he got a miss on that song.
Andrea
mtmcl

osuplayer111 wrote:

Flyin' to your soul

Difficulty : FREEZE!!!

Look replay #1.

Aimbot hacking !
If you want more evidence on this one, check out Canseidon's DT replay on Dejavu [Ultimate]
Andrea
Do it all night

Difficulty : Normal

Look replay #1.

Another aimbot hacking!!!

Kiss no yukue (TV Size) Mapped by me

Look replay #1.

The same player, ever aimbot hacking!!!
Hanyuu

osuplayer111 wrote:

Do it all night

Look replay #1.

Kiss no yukue (TV Size) Mapped by me

Look replay #1.

The same player, ever aimbot hacking!!!

..... :?

Edit: watch the replay of RevenG - Sakura [Insane]
he made #1 again but i dont think he is a cheater. just very excellent player 0.0
Inozuma
His movements are too perfect, always straight to the next beat...
and the replay on DejaVu is just impossible plus e FC'd it...
anonymous_old

mtmcl wrote:

If you want more evidence on this one, check out Canseidon's DT replay on Dejavu [Ultimate]
I looked at the replay of Deja Vu. It seems as if he played the match without DT then replayed it with a bot at twice the speed. That's probably how he got 477 spins and had some human-looking movements in places (see small repeating sliders).

osuplayer111 wrote:

Flyin' to your soul

Difficulty : FREEZE!!!

Look replay #1.

Aimbot hacking !
Looking at the replay to Flyin' To Your Soul seems to result in a similar conclusion: he played with Half-Time then replayed at twice the speed to play normal time. Again, spinners are pretty fast (except the end, where he spun less than 200 on half-time =S).

Hanyuu wrote:

watch the replay of RevenG - Sakura [Insane]
he made #1 again but i dont think he is a cheater. just very excellent player 0.0
Probably the same Half-Time trick.

osuplayer111 wrote:

Do it all night

Look replay #1.

Doesn't look like it to me.
Henkie
Canseidon on Twister (Subarashiki Mix)

Hmm yea.. sure :U
Skya
I'm aware this has been submitted already 3 times but it still isn't fixed so...

Rabbit Joint - Legend of Zelda [Easy]
#1 through 5, none of their replays match up with their scores.

Gens

Skya wrote:

I'm aware this has been submitted already 3 times but it still isn't fixed so...
This is why we need someone deleting the scores already ;/
Double-reporting doesn't help much.
Skya
Well I noticed it a long time ago since it was one of the first songs I downloaded and since it's still around I thought a reminder would be a good thing. Been busy much peppy? :roll:
Rolled
I don't buy 3 flashlight S's on Border of Death. I wish I had some solid information to back it up, other than the map is too fucking hard to FL (4:34 long, 931 max combo.

Seriously, its hard enough to no-mod S. FL is overkill.
Andrea
Rolled, look on justice to believe too... 910 combos XD
anonymous_old

osuplayer111 wrote:

Rolled, look on justice to believe too... 910 combos XD
The notes are very close there. Border of Death has some jumps and things which could easily be missed. It also has more sliders which you can't read in FL.
Andrea
Yeah, you have right, but is ever harder to remember where is a slider or a circle...
Aoitenshi

Isn't he Supposed to got no miss?

And now Why the result says darri doesn't get any miss?

Andrea
The replay is normal. I don't see nothing wrong with it...
anonymous_old
mattyu007
Sakura Kiss [Normal] - pentium586 #2 <Taiko>
tieff
Map: Amane - Boozehound [Kiou2's Normal] http://osu.ppy.sh/b/27812
Player: clong
His score 3,653,592 (Second place)
Mod: Hidden ann Hardrock [My mod - Flashlight]
Acc: 99.33% [My acc - 100%]
Spinners:
1: -
2: -
3: -
4: 1000
5: -
6: 1000
7: -
8: -
9: 6000

My spinner:
1: 1000
2: 1000
3: 1000
4: 1000
5: 1000
6: -
7: -
8: -
9: 7000

Again. His score 3,653,592, but my score 3,653,702.
I don't think his cheater, but... Why?
Inozuma
I think because Hidden + Hardrock multiplier is a bit higher than 1.12 (1.06*1.06 = 1.1236).
tieff
Dean

Rolled wrote:

I don't buy 3 flashlight S's on Border of Death. I wish I had some solid information to back it up, other than the map is too fucking hard to FL (4:34 long, 931 max combo.

Now there's a Flashlight + Hidden S. Must've played the song a ridiculous amount of times if it's legit.

Edit: and two Flashlight + Hidden SSs on Boulevard of Broken Dreams within 24 hours? Maybe it's not as hard as I thought...
Lucidity

Rolled wrote:

Anyone should be able to S any song on FL if they can do it without FL. FL doesn't increase the difficulty like Hardrock or DT. All it requires is a good memory and a lot of plays. Some players will memorize a map faster than others, but if you play something enough, you'll be able to FL it.
anonymous_old
Inozuma
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/57

fruit's score.
Old score? I think.
Miek_old
LuigiHann
Miek_old

LuigiHann wrote:

Miek wrote:

This is about BanYa - Csikos Post on hardest difficulty, on Catch the Beat.
I looked through some of the replays there that had rank SS. 100,00%. At the replays, they miss a lot of fruits in the beginning of the song, and end up with around 70 - 80%, yet on the record it still says SS and 100,00%
I, however, did actually clear the whole song with 100,00%, which appearently noone else has. I ended up on 11th place.
It's also pretty funny that #1 - #7 all have rank SS and 100,00%, yet they don't have the same combo.

Is this just some sort of bug, or are they cheating?
The bits at the beginning are "spinners" in normal osu mode, which translates to "fruit spam" in CtB mode. you don't need to catch all the fruits to clear it or get 100%, they're just bonus. If you watch your own replay, you didn't catch them all either.

Not sure how first place guy has a higher combo, but I'd guess it has to do with his score being from 2008. I'll look into it

Edit: Man, that first place score is really messed up: http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=15228&m=2

No, no, I know about spinners. It's right after the spinners, it's this long slider that goes back and forward, where everyone just grabs the fruits on the right side.
Dean
Quite a few Catch the Beat replays, especially older ones, show incorrect plays (including my own). Csisko's Post and Oblivion have bugged/outdated scores up the top though, max combos that aren't possible.
show more