forum

"This score doesn't look right" Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Beuchi

Lunah wrote:

But if "this multiaccount" is a multiaccount of a cheater ?

i quote DB, moderator always say to go here
I don't really think a moderator would tell you to post here since this thread is to report scores, as it says on its title...

Intermezzo, on another page on this thread wrote:

Guys this is not the thread to argue suspicions or to spot multi accounts.
You can post multiaccounts as long as they have something related to bugged/suspicious scores.
no matter what you think beauchi something. Then Mods have asked people to come here to report multiaccounts. I see this as a "spot a cheater" thread. I would imagine most others do too.
Bass
Stop shitting bout this, that Refresh = Defresh. I requested yaya to !multi Refresh and:

Anyway yeah, Refresh should be banned.
8Ball
refresh = frill
Ibuki Suika
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13223
#1 BinJip

In 1hour,A→S,#30→#1?
HID?

I think I need a video...
I do not think someone can HIDfc this 7minutes song in 1 hour
dNextGen

wuliang wrote:

#1 BinJip
[attachment=0:bd7f0]QQ スクリーンショット.png[/attachment:bd7f0]

In 1hour,A→S,#30→#1?
HID?

100% legit i think

he played that song over 120 times

and i spectated him in that time

also BinJip is one of the skilled player but not famous like cookie,shagg dll
KRZY

wuliang wrote:

#1 BinJip
[attachment=0:6346f]QQ スクリーンショット.png[/attachment:6346f]

In 1hour,A→S,#30→#1?
HID?

Please, just because you can't doesn't mean others can't either.

There are people who can HD FC songs on their first tries (/me stares at Lyby), it is NOT cool to accuse everyone for everything.

Also, if you are going to cheat, why make that #30 record in the first place?

Also2, I didn't knpw Binjip had done that. GJ to him.
Ibuki Suika

dNextGen wrote:

100% legit i think

he played that song over 120 times

and i spectated him in that time

also BinJip is one of the skilled player but not famous like cookie,shagg dll
All right
if you spectated him in that time,
I Believe ;)
kaouji

KRZY wrote:

There are people who can HD FC songs on their first tries (/me stares at Lyby), it is NOT cool to accuse everyone for everything.

if i'm going to cheat,i will use 200PC to play by hand,just cheat in the last time.
that's why and it can't be a reason to proof it's nothing wrong,right?
Orkel
Okay how the hell is this possible:

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=52735&m=1

Rokodo's taiko flashlight/hidden/hardrock S, the notes are completely invisible so it means that he either has memorized the entire map down to each taiko beat position and color, or he cheats. Go watch it and see for yourself.
Zetta

Orkel wrote:

Rokodo's taiko flashlight/hidden/hardrock S, the notes are completely invisible so it means that he either has memorized the entire map down to each taiko beat position and color, or he cheats. Go watch it and see for yourself.
I don't think Rokodo would hack to be honest as he sort of has a reputation around here.

BUT. Having watched the replay it does seem a little fishy especially combined with the fact that the song is nowhere to be found in his historical statistics page.

Though, he IS rank 16 on Taiko and regarded as "one of the best"
KRZY

kaouji wrote:

KRZY wrote:

if i'm going to cheat,i will use 200PC to play by hand,just cheat in the last time.
that's why and it can't be a reason to proof it's nothing wrong,right?
Fair point.
maay

Orkel wrote:

Interesting.
Well, I've noticed he has tons of HD+FL scores on insane maps but I can't tell whether he took the time to memorize all of those maps or if he is just using two pcs. Respect to him if he actually took the time to memorize all of the maps in which he has HD+FL scores.
SilentWings_old
Can't you just write down/record down the notes on paper or something for taiko?
pieguyn
I thought everyone already talked about Rokodo and found he used a double monitor in order to FC maps with hidden+flashlight (but also that it was apparently allowed...? I consider it cheating but that doesn't seem to be the general consensus).

Also, for other instances of this, I should point out that hidden+flashlight is easy enough on Taiko as long as you memorize the whole thing.
maay

pieguy1372 wrote:

it was apparently allowed...?
but that's completely stupid
dNextGen

SuperMaay wrote:

where is the stupid point of using 2 pc/monitor
Gomo Psivarh

dNextGen wrote:

SuperMaay wrote:

where is the stupid point of using 2 pc/monitor
IMO,using 2 computers to play FL+Hid is just cheating.
Rokodo
Cheating is defined as:
a) Manipulation of the osu! client.
b) Use of macros to enable automated full combo sequences.

I have done neither of these things.
youngdow
Rokodo doesn't use hack ^^;

This argument has been already discussed and concluded, I hope people don't bring this up anymore :)
maay

Gomo Psivarh wrote:

Same. I believe Taiko wasn't meant to be played that way. He gets a huge advantage over other players (he plays with 1,18x while the others play with 1x), which is why I consider it cheating, too.
Hakurei Reimu
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/66441
#1 HR+FL+DT in easy SS
#2 HR+FL in normal SS

only just one time?

Teras

SuperMaay wrote:

Gomo Psivarh wrote:

Same. I believe Taiko wasn't meant to be played that way. He gets a huge advantage over other players (he plays with 1,18x while the others play with 1x), which is why I consider it cheating, too.
Well. All the asian players have one of those drum things that we can't use. Fair enough
Teras

a139838457 wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/66441
#1 HR+FL+DT in easy SS
#2 HR+FL in normal SS

only just one time?
That's not even a strange score lmao.
Melancholy
a
maay

Teras wrote:

Well. All the asian players have one of those drum things that we can't use. Fair enough
What prevents you from getting one from playasia or such? I'd rather use a special keyboard if I were to play Taiko, though. Tatacons seem to be quite tiring...
Lunah_old

Rokodo wrote:

Cheating is defined as:
so, Moneto& co and who use the "cheat" for play in flashlight don't are cheaters (i don't say nothing about that because someone in staff asked me), they don't manipulate the osu client :0 , i think using 2 computer / monitors is unfair , or macros in taiko D: much players use it, but anyone care about ban or do other

i'm not accusing anyone, i think only, who all controlls this game need do something ..
maay
I believe they did manipulate the osu! client... from what moneto said, he made the osu! window transparent. Also, he hacked the client so he could open 2 of it, so he did manipulate osu!, after all.

But using two computers to get 1,18x multiplier for free in Taiko is just as lame imo.
dNextGen

SuperMaay wrote:

I believe they did manipulate the osu! client... from what moneto said, he made the osu! window transparent. Also, he hacked the client so he could open 2 of it, so he did manipulate osu!, after all.

But using two computers to get 1,18x multiplier for free in Taiko is just as lame imo.
the bolded sentence refers to ?_?
Rokodo

SuperMaay wrote:

he hacked the client so he could open 2 of it, so he did manipulate osu!, after all.
Uhh no.

2 clients can be opened using common sense on the same computer, no manipulation of the programming code itself, it is just an exploit of the way windows operating systems work.

Using a certain program to make one of the osu! windows transparent to play "through" it for osu! standard can be considered manipulation of the client however.

All that is done for taiko is to run the windows side by side, no manipulation. Besides, there is nothing to stop ANYONE recording an autoplay video and playing alongside that in a media player.
maay
What's your point? The client was manipulated, after all.

dNextGen wrote:

the bolded sentence refers to ?_?
To the ones who use two computers to use Hidden + Flashlight at Taiko. They use one computer with offline + no mods and the other one with the desired account and hidden + flashlight mods. Then they just press enter at the same time on both computers and just play on the hidden + flashlight computer's keyboard while looking at the monitor that has no mods.

It works pretty much like that, I guess. The only disvantage on this is that your offset will go off a bit.
dNextGen

SuperMaay wrote:

What's your point? The client was manipulated, after all.

To the ones who use two computers to use Hidden + Flashlight at Taiko. They use one computer with offline + no mods and the other one with the desired account and hidden + flashlight mods. Then they just press enter at the same time on both computers and just play on the hidden + flashlight computer's keyboard while looking at the monitor that has no mods.

It works pretty much like that, I guess. The only disvantage on this is that your offset will go off a bit.
you never fail to amuse me
maay
thanks

pieguyn

Rokodo wrote:

Cheating is defined as:

I have done neither of these things.
Er.... lol

What you're doing may not be listed here, but seriously? Something like that obviously gives you an unfair advantage and kills the point of using hidden+flashlight in the first place, thus it shouldn't even need to be listed there (in my opinion at least)
maay
Yeah, I still don't get how it is allowed...

Should what he does be allowed, let it benefit all of the players and not only the ones who can afford a second computer - get rid of hidden and flashlight mods in Taiko and increase the base score multiplier from 1,00 to 1,18x. Lol.
Rokodo
The client is not being manipulated. Making a copy of the client to play on the same computer, reading notes off the second client window, is not manipulation.

It can be considered the same as writing the notes down on a sheet of paper and playing off that, such as a pianist would play.

This is why I am saying that you cannot define this as cheating, it is merely a tactic.

You can't discriminate against people for having some common sense.
Orkel

Gomo Psivarh wrote:

It's a loophole in the current definition of cheating, which makes it TECHNICALLY perfectly fine, but MORALLY it is wrong and should be disallowed.
deadbeat
until you show where in the rules is says you CAN'T use a second monitor/computer, its not cheating
Rokodo

Orkel wrote:

Gomo Psivarh wrote:

It's a loophole in the current definition of cheating, which makes it TECHNICALLY perfectly fine, but MORALLY it is wrong and should be disallowed.
At least I'm admitting I have used 2 program copies in the past for this. Think of the people who don't.
Who is the worst here?

Please grow a pair.
deepsea
So we are comparing who is lame and who is lamer here?

Please no.

The topic wrote:

"This score doesn't look right" Thread
Discussing of definition of cheating isn't nothing relate to the topic so I won't stop this atm.
But please don't go out of topic.

Nothing direct to anyone, just a reminder. have fun guys.
show more