community forum

"This score doesn't look right" Thread

posted
Total Posts
2,149
show more
Mismagius

Beuchi-chan wrote:

"This score doesn't look right"
"This score
score
Guys, please, stop making multiaccount reports on this thread.

This thread is to report bugged/suspicious scores on maps, not for saying X guy has a multiaccount. If you want to report a possible multiaccount, contact with a moderator.

Thanks.
Well, when people create threads about multiaccounts, usually a moderator says to report here.
Lunah_old
But if "this multiaccount" is a multiaccount of a cheater ?

i quote DB, moderator always say to go here
Joon
Impossible!
just 45 play count? & #1?
James2250
He is banned now~

None of this ever happened :D
mikhe

James2250 wrote:

He is banned now~

None of this ever happened :D
Sure? -3-
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/supaaa

Roddie

mikhe wrote:

James2250 wrote:

He is banned now~

None of this ever happened :D
Sure? -3-
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/supaaa

Oh wow.... xD
Zekira
So we now apparently now that osu! can handle up to 65535 combo...?

...seriously how the hell do people break these things o_o
kaouji
hacker the communication data packets and upload to the server.
how to deal with the guy?
he play with proxy and useless to ban his IP.
Beuchi

Lunah wrote:

But if "this multiaccount" is a multiaccount of a cheater ?

i quote DB, moderator always say to go here
I don't really think a moderator would tell you to post here since this thread is to report scores, as it says on its title...

Intermezzo, on another page on this thread wrote:

Guys this is not the thread to argue suspicions or to spot multi accounts.
You can post multiaccounts as long as they have something related to bugged/suspicious scores.
Avatare
no matter what you think beauchi something. Then Mods have asked people to come here to report multiaccounts. I see this as a "spot a cheater" thread. I would imagine most others do too.
Bass
Stop shitting bout this, that Refresh = Defresh. I requested yaya to !multi Refresh and:





Anyway yeah, Refresh should be banned.
8Ball
refresh = frill
Ibuki Suika
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13223
#1 BinJip


In 1hour,A→S,#30→#1?
HID?

I think I need a video...
I do not think someone can HIDfc this 7minutes song in 1 hour
dNextGen

wuliang wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13223
#1 BinJip
[attachment=0:bd7f0]QQ スクリーンショット.png[/attachment:bd7f0]

In 1hour,A→S,#30→#1?
HID?

I think I need a video...
I do not think someone can HIDfc this 7minutes song in 1 hour
100% legit i think



he played that song over 120 times

and i spectated him in that time

also BinJip is one of the skilled player but not famous like cookie,shagg dll
KRZY

wuliang wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13223
#1 BinJip
[attachment=0:6346f]QQ スクリーンショット.png[/attachment:6346f]

In 1hour,A→S,#30→#1?
HID?

I think I need a video...
I do not think someone can HIDfc this 7minutes song in 1 hour
Please, just because you can't doesn't mean others can't either.

There are people who can HD FC songs on their first tries (/me stares at Lyby), it is NOT cool to accuse everyone for everything.

Also, if you are going to cheat, why make that #30 record in the first place?





Also2, I didn't knpw Binjip had done that. GJ to him.
Ibuki Suika

dNextGen wrote:

100% legit i think



he played that song over 120 times

and i spectated him in that time

also BinJip is one of the skilled player but not famous like cookie,shagg dll
All right
if you spectated him in that time,
I Believe ;)
kaouji

KRZY wrote:

Please, just because you can't doesn't mean others can't either.

There are people who can HD FC songs on their first tries (/me stares at Lyby), it is NOT cool to accuse everyone for everything.

Also, if you are going to cheat, why make that #30 record in the first place?
if i'm going to cheat,i will use 200PC to play by hand,just cheat in the last time.
that's why and it can't be a reason to proof it's nothing wrong,right?
Orkel
Okay how the hell is this possible:

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=52735&m=1

Rokodo's taiko flashlight/hidden/hardrock S, the notes are completely invisible so it means that he either has memorized the entire map down to each taiko beat position and color, or he cheats. Go watch it and see for yourself.
Zetta

Orkel wrote:

Okay how the hell is this possible:

http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=52735&m=1

Rokodo's taiko flashlight/hidden/hardrock S, the notes are completely invisible so it means that he either has memorized the entire map down to each taiko beat position and color, or he cheats. Go watch it and see for yourself.
I don't think Rokodo would hack to be honest as he sort of has a reputation around here.

BUT. Having watched the replay it does seem a little fishy especially combined with the fact that the song is nowhere to be found in his historical statistics page.

Though, he IS rank 16 on Taiko and regarded as "one of the best"
KRZY

kaouji wrote:

KRZY wrote:

Please, just because you can't doesn't mean others can't either.

There are people who can HD FC songs on their first tries (/me stares at Lyby), it is NOT cool to accuse everyone for everything.

Also, if you are going to cheat, why make that #30 record in the first place?
if i'm going to cheat,i will use 200PC to play by hand,just cheat in the last time.
that's why and it can't be a reason to proof it's nothing wrong,right?
Fair point.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply