posted
Total Posts
show more
UnderminE

alvisto wrote:

http://up.ppy.sh/files/badapplealvisto.mp3
omg I love you.
alvisto
Why don't we sing Baby Cruising Love for the next one ? Peppy can join too if he wants. xD

UnderminE wrote:

alvisto wrote:

http://up.ppy.sh/files/badapplealvisto.mp3
omg I love you.
Thanks. :lol:
LightoHK
Yay !
OsuOsu Chorus :3
Nazeko
Count me in :P
Jarby

Jarby wrote:

easier
BUT NOT EASY ENOUGH. Uh, I'm going to practice more. Goddamn the Japanese people indeed.
Haneii
NOT EASY T_T

Practice, Practice, Practice >_<
Shellghost

Haneii wrote:

NOT EASY T_T

Damn, nice work.
Randy96
^
Nekoroll
I'll give this a shot later today. Singing at full volume at 5am is probably a terrible idea.
Mashley
Fuck pronouncing things right, I don't have time for that
also this song is so booooring
http://puu.sh/4Cmd
Nazeko

Haneii wrote:

NOT EASY T_T

eiiii I heart ur laugh onee-san ;D
your voice was soft and soothing >w<
more please.

EDIT:I'm the only one who sang on high keys? I manage to sing, however, on the high part like "kawareru no nara shiro ni naru", god I sucked.
The speaker almost burst out, yes? 8-)
So my voice wore off yay.
Need more practice too. :D
Haneii
Nezeko, nice job on those high notes/ changes in key! :)

Nazeko wrote:

on the high part like "kawareru no nara shiro ni naru", god I sucked.

Not bad actually XD, you did pretty good at "subete kaeru no ". I can't do either part D:

I sang the song a lot slower than I was suppose to in my voice clip. At full speed I have very little control @_@ + lyrics get me tongue tied. Currently memorizing lyrics/melody.

@ vytalibus

Suggestion for future osu!chorus project:
Rihanna - Disturbia (Preferably in time for Halloween?)
Nazeko

Haneii wrote:

At full speed I have very little control @_@ + lyrics get me tongue tied. Currently memorizing lyrics/melody.
True yeah :(
notice that I breathe once in a while. :o
well, good thing the song was catchy, it's easy to memorize the lyrics.
Nekoroll
Attempt #1 was done this morning but it was pretty difficult for me to breathe in fast enough right after waking up so I was pretty horrible.

I'll try again later, rofl.
Topic Starter
vytalibus
Keep it coming, folks. I'm just sick and tired in my summer job, but I'm still accepting all your recordings!

I do have one question for you folks. For this particular song, is it okay if I divide the two main parts of this song? Half of the singers would be heard on one part, and the other half on the other. That way, you can hear yourselves more clearly. I plan on having everyone's recordings heard on the ending part.

You want that? Or should I just put in everyone? Or do you have any other better suggestions?
Nazeko

vytalibus wrote:

I do have one question for you folks. For this particular song, is it okay if I divide the two main parts of this song? Half of the singers would be heard on one part, and the other half on the other. That way, you can hear yourselves more clearly.
Quite nice, I think. If your gonna ask me what part I want, it's the first half.

vytalibus wrote:

I plan on having everyone's recordings heard on the ending part.
It might be better if it's in this part:Ugoku no naraba ugoku no naraba subete kowasu wa subete ko wasu wa and so on
Dai
*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

oh well http://puu.sh/4M9L
Topic Starter
vytalibus

Nazeko wrote:

vytalibus wrote:

I do have one question for you folks. For this particular song, is it okay if I divide the two main parts of this song? Half of the singers would be heard on one part, and the other half on the other. That way, you can hear yourselves more clearly.
Quite nice, I think. If your gonna ask me what part I want, it's the first half.

vytalibus wrote:

I plan on having everyone's recordings heard on the ending part.
It might be better if it's in this part:Ugoku no naraba ugoku no naraba subete kowasu wa subete ko wasu wa and so on

Yup, you definitely understood what I was going for.

However, I am not taking requests on whose recording goes where. I'll have to decide on that myself, since I have to check which ones sound similar.
Sleep Powder
I can't sing this so I'll make an acapella instead~
ArcAngelArtemis
People are killing me with their pronunciation of "te". It makes me twitch each time.

But anyways, still recording. No time to memorize u _u.
Topic Starter
vytalibus
Finally got my new laptop and transferred all the files from the compilation. This is my first and only warning for everyone who hasn't submitted their recordings, as it seems the interest has already waned.
Hamuko
How many people sent their recordings?~
/Lazy to read the thread again
Lilac
I've just been busy recently, I've been thinking about this project as well for a long time now.

So yeah, I'll be ready to sing this weekend and get it in as well.
Garven
@#$(& I'll try and squeak it in over the weekend, but with how things haven't been progressing for me, I wouldn't hold my breath.
HeatKai
MY VOICE IS F-ING GOOD .
orz

To ANIMASK
IDONTEVENKNOW know you practicing singing let me join
Sleep Powder
http://puu.sh/5VwJ

Oh hi lol

Is this what he meant by two parts?
Amaterasu_old
I wanted to try, until i heard this:

Haneii wrote: