forum

N-Dubz Feat. Bodyrox - We Dance On (Sy & unknown Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jericho2442
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 13 August 2011 at 19:49:02

Artist: N-Dubz Feat. Bodyrox
Title: We Dance On (Sy & unknown Remix)
BPM: 170
Filesize: 5690kb
Play Time: 03:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.88 stars, 475 notes)
Download: N-Dubz Feat. Bodyrox - We Dance On (Sy & unknown Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I’ma stand up like a soldier
I’ma get them ‘til it’s over
I’ll keep marching to the beat
‘til there’s bruises on my feet
Now I’m falling to my knees
But we dance on!

well ive been meaning to do a dedication map now for ages........but you all know soft stuff aint my style.
so here we go.

This map goes out to all those who life kicks, to all those who have lost or never had anything to lose.
all those who everything you touch turns to dust before you can grab it.
always remember to stand tall and fight on! because no matter how alone you feel, many of us are the same and will fight with you!!

personal dedications
SPOILER
Ztrot
wow dude where do i even start, your like a true bro, blood or no blood.
we are the same in sooo many ways and the biggest way is how life just loooves to kick us xD.
no matter how many times we get knocked down though we clench our fist, stand up, and kick life straight back harder.
we are brothers in arms fighting against a hardship what never ends, no matter how many times we fight, it kicks us down again and again.
i cant say that the pattern will change because that would be a lie, but i can say we will keep fighting this idiot untill the day we die.
i thank you for so much you have done for me and helped me with, also i hope that ive been of help to you and continue to be.
we are bro's to the end dude and aint no chance of that changing, its the one fact this shitty life cant kick down! ;)

Poisonchan
well what can i even say poison, you are a one in a million person. you've been through so much in your life.
you talk about stuff a lot identical to the way i do (its really not easy to get to such a point as that)
you always try to help others above yourself and your own feelings.
but always remember no matter where you are, if the walls are falling around you, or your stuck within a place of pure darkness.
i will be by the side pushing and dragging you into the clear, gaurding you from those who try to take advantage and cause harm.
we always have our ears open to listen to each others woes and help each other through hours of darkness.
That above all shows how much you have been through and how much you you understand of lifes hardships,
your a special person and thats why your one of my main dedications here!

Rukarioman
sometimes dude you sooo remind me a little bit of how i used to be.
i still remember the first time we chatted, you was so timid and scared of soo much, it shocks me to see how much you have grown as a person and how much stronger you have become.
life has also treat you harsh and kicked you, but your strong and able to deal with it.
and when you become weak im here to kick you back up again.
sometimes i feel like your big bro, and as a big bro i will try my hardest to always help you and not let you get to some of the dark places ive been, because thats true friendship ;)

wipwipwipwip
RobotoRaccoon
Yay yay yay!
Fun fun fun!
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
poisonchan
There is nothing to be said. You know it already. <3

[Sexy underwear <3]