3. Hyper (4.94 stars, 426 notes)
  4. Normal (2.86 stars, 130 notes)
Download: Eagle - ICARUS
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

1,2,3,4,5,6,Do it!!
[Hyper] by Faust
namazun
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
Gamu
Star~~~ :) :) :) :)

イカちゃん・・だと

画像につられました
Rigeru_old
:) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|
Faust
Lol

I am also mapping this............ :?

SPOILER
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
m i z u k i
:arrow: :| :| :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :? :lol: :cry: :cry: :!: :?: :twisted: :?: :idea: :? :o >:( :) :) :shock: :shock:
S o r d a
Sumeragi Amane
Wow.....BG=!!!Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
NatsumeRin
the BG is so cute......
Topic Starter
Muya
sorry,
BG changed now                                                                                       
chocomint
stream lol
and star~
Faust
Diff finished.

Download: Eagle - ICARUS (Muya) [Hyper].osu
Norn_NNN
muyamuyamuyamuyamuyamuyamuyamuyamuyamuya
:) :D ;) :) ;)
y u z u k i
yo                                                
gowww
y o
Suzully
Azure_Kite
Here's my mod~

Blue = Suggestion Red = Fix this

[Beginner]

01:47:173 (1) - As the song pretty much completely changes it's "style" at this point I'd recommend placing a new combo here
01:52:628 (4) - Same here, New combo please

Other than that, nice Easy :)

[Normal]

01:47:173 (3) - Same thing here are with Beginner

No issues here, either.

[Hyper]

00:10:961 (1) - I don't recommend having a Spinner start 1/4 after a note. The spinner appears before the note is hit, which can in some instances confuse the player. Please move it forward to the red tick and shorten the spinner back to the white tick.
00:28:901 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - This combo is quite messy, and doesn't look very appealing at all. Either stack them all in the same place, or stack them in groups of four, with space between each stack.
00:55:407 (1) - Please move the spinner so that it begins on the red tick
01:41:889 (1) - Same thing here, but as the note being hit is a slider, People won't be confused as much.
01:54:162 (1) - Same issue here, Move the spinner to the next red Tick, and shorten it to end on the white tick.
02:03:707 (1) - Aaand, the same thing. Move forward to the red tick, Shorten to the blue tick

Other than these few things, it's good. Keep it up.

[Another]

00:17:651 (8,9,1) - Currently, the (1) looks a little strange, how it is off at an angle compared to the rest of the notes next to it. I recommend changing the notes before it, so that they are positioned like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/131439
00:55:577 (5) - Love this Slider. Excellent job :D
00:59:949 (2) - This sounds a little weak. Could you maybe shorten the slider, move it forward 1/2 and place two hitcircles where this actually begins? Additionally, the slider sounds better if it ends on 1/3. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/131442 < Here's a Screenshot of how it may sound better.
01:38:594 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This area, especially 1, 2 and 3 flows a little strangely.Maybe this will help http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/131443
01:43:594 (1) - I'd recommend setting this a new combo, to offset the HP Drain that would occur during that gap in the music
02:03:537 (1) - Again, This slider should end on the next red tick.

All in all, this was a pretty good mapset. Nicely rounded, and I like the custom hitsound you put in.
Faust
Thanks for the mods, Azure.

I'll apply them in a bit.

Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.HAHA
Zelos

Folder:
Everything is clean here!

Beginner:
00:40:577 (2) - move to the left 1 grid point so its not overlapping with the previous slider so much?
00:41:941 (4) - move to the right 1 grid point so its not overlapping with the previous slider so much?
01:30:001 (3,4,5) - spacing here is just a teeny bit inconsistent. (not that anyone would notice this unless they are modding while playing)

Normal:
00:05:804 (4) - this is really really low. almost offscreen. could you maybe higher this a little?
00:48:759 (6) - ^^

Hyper:
00:02:907 (4) - grab the 2nd grid point and move it to the left 4 grid points. it makes the slider more symmetrically balanced.
00:03:418 (5) - grab the 2nd grid point and move it to the right 4 grid points. it makes the slider more symmetrically balanced.
00:03:418 (5,6,7) - stack 6 and 7 directly beneath the end of slider 5. its just a teeny bit off.
00:10:918 (3,1) - seperate these by at least a 1/4th. and 1/8th is soooo close.
01:29:549 (5,1) - stack the ending of slider 5 with beginning of slider 1.
01:40:763 (2,1) - seperate these by at least a 1/4th. and 1/8th is soooo close.
02:03:196 (1,1) - seperate these by at least a 1/4th. and 1/8th is soooo close.

Another:
01:43:594 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - add 2 notes to the beginning of this stream?

Thats it.
I would star if I could but stars are being phased.
Faust
Updated. Did practically everything.

EDIT: Stacks became retarded. Fixed.

Topic Starter
Muya
thx mod :)
some fixed :P
arien666
[General]
Letterbox orz
Inconsistency in LetterboxInBreaks: - [Another] : 1 - [Beginner] : 1 - [Hyper] : 0 - [Normal] : 1

[Beginner]
:3

[Normal]

[Hyper]

[Another]
01:29:284 (7) - Unsnapped
01:33:760 (4) - Unsnapped
01:35:016 (4) - Unsnapped
Woo hard >_>

Great mapset :3
I would bubble this but then... Trolls would call this as 'speed ranking; again orz
;___;
Sorry ;___;

Call me when it's ready for bubbling XD

ps. Another bubble queued Reason

Cookiezi wrote:

stream lol
and star~
Due to stars being useless, they are currently being phased on. More details will follow soon.
Faust
Thanks for the..............mods, Orz-man.

Appreciated.

Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.( ゚∀゚ )
Topic Starter
Muya
ALL Fxed
yeahyeahyeahhh
Here to mod

Another:
- I think AR8 is better.. but just me.. AR9 is only good at the part when it gets past 200 BPM IMO. osu! really need to make it so you can change AR by section >_>

- 01:12:449 (4,5,6,7) - I think this part sound better like this, with hit-normal custom 1 at 50% volume.
Then put clap here 01:12:449 (4), 01:12:687 (5) beginning and end, 01:13:163 (6) beginning and end.
- 01:43:082 - Aww you didnt map 123456 DOIT! Q.Q
- 02:03:622 (1) - End on white tick

Hyper:
- 00:08:872 (4) - Kinda ugly going into that previous slider.
- 00:24:895 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - This sudden change in rhytmn REALLY throws me off. Look at what you did here 00:23:531 (1,2,3,4). You start following the 1/1 rhytmn and the suddenly change to this one. I think it sound/plays.flows better if you keep going 1/1 until the 1/2 spam at 00:28:986 (1). If not that, where the 1/1 starts, just do this rhytmn instead 00:24:895 (1).
- 00:28:986 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I think you can make this look MUCH better. Looks kinda lazy TBH D: The patterns are kinda a messy to read too..
- 01:10:187 (2,3) - Looks kinda ugly in play, maybe just stream regular notes off the end of the slider.
- 01:11:020 (5) - Again kinda looks ugly and play rather rough on the end of a short slider.
- 01:16:950 (6) - Sounds better if you you put this one tick back here 01:16:836.
- 02:03:622 (1) - Sound ends on white tick, listen at lower speeds. So end slider on white tick too.

Other than that, Solid diff faust ♥

Normal:
- 02:03:537 (1) - End on white tick
Good!

Easy:
- 02:03:537 (1) - End on white tick
Good!
Faust
Did 3 suggestions.

You're right, it does sound better pushed forward. :)

Topic Starter
Muya

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Here to mod

Another:
- 01:43:082 - Aww you didnt map 123456 DOIT! Q.Q
hahaha, change note :P
keep on AR9

other some fixed
thx :)
DeeN
just some suggestions in <Another>

00:02:395 - 00:23:361 i think use soft hitsound or low the volume better imo

00:30:180 (8,1) - too close it should be jump

haha cool song + cool map = awesome
Topic Starter
Muya

DeeN wrote:

just some suggestions in <Another>

00:02:395 - 00:23:361 i think use soft hitsound or low the volume better imo

00:30:180 (8,1) - too close it should be jump

haha cool song + cool map = awesome
fmm ,, I think no problem.
Natteke

Rigeru wrote:

:) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :) :D ;) >:( :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :|
show more