forum

Difference between keyboards

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
caim1231
How much does a mx brown switch help compared to whatever switch the razer blackwidow chroma has? I doubt it has a very relevant impact, but my keyboard is acting up on me and so im gonna be getting a new one soon, and I planning on getting one with a mx brown since that what I see most good players using.Also, the Blackwidow chroma seems to require quite a bit of force to press a key down , which makes it kinda uncomfortable to play with
Noderum
As someone who went from a blackwidow with blue switches to a qpad MK-85 with brown switches I can tell you the difference is pretty large. The main difference is how much easier it became to hit buttons as blue switches requires more force to mark an input. Otherwise my qpad has broken on quite a few spots and maybe a bit more than my blackwidow but that might because I'm playing harder files now or something else(not many keys are broken either). Otherwise I think you'll enjoy the switch whenever you do make it :)
Aqo
I feel no difference between a Filco Majestouch 2 brand new brown MX compared to my 3 year old scissorswitch laptop keyboard
Tripletth
The cheaper your keyboard gets, the easier you can blame your poor performance on it.

Which is why I'm still using my $10 K120.