Thanks~ it was helpful.
- 00:14:809 (4,5) - Hmmm I think movement can be better here if you atleast make this 00:14:809 (4) - a bit slanted like this 00:15:309 (5) - and move to x:219 so that its a little bit more comfortable to walk on k
- 00:15:709 (6,7) - move this to x:63 when you took my suggestion above yas
- 00:22:909 (1,2) - a little bit harsh on movement here imo I would suggest making these 2 as vertical sliders instead and move 00:23:309 (2) - to x:257 right
- 01:23:709 (1,2,3) - You can emphasis the vocals here a bit better if you make this into a reverse slider instead imo sure
- 00:16:509 (1) - Imo you can make this into a 1/1 antiflow chain here instead to emphasize 00:16:909 - I don't really get ur advice, could you possibly explain?
- 00:20:509 (5) - Feels kind of underemphasized by the spacing here since its easily catchable imo would move it x:175 of thats the case k
- 00:22:109 (3,4,5,6) - I think the slider's patterning here should be the other way around where 00:22:109 (3,4) - is like 00:22:909 (5,6) - and vice versa so that 00:22:909 (5,6) - has better emphasis on movement on those strong guitar sounds b I guess I got it?
- 00:23:309 (6,7,8,9) - rhythm can be improved here trythis. This rhythm can be better since 00:23:709 (1) - will map the guitar sound better other than the old rhythm where you only mapped the drums which kinda feels undermapped imo sorry, but I just feel it more the way it is right now.
- 00:31:709 (3,4) - I dont see any reason that this has to be two circles instead of what you did here 00:32:109 (5) - I would keeping the pattern clear by copying 5 I replaced them with a reverse arrow slider, idk, came up with this, cuz I didn't really get it again.
- 01:12:109 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Hmm I think this pattern can be better if you mapped these with 2 1/8 sliders instead with somewhat a pattern like this yess, it's way better now aaa.
- Not much to mod here since its pretty good