i c wat u did there with the last circleEasy
- 00:18:870 (2,3) - not fond of this rhythm choice, the gun(?) noises are on the 1/3 ticks so the current rhythm mapped isn't a very accurate representation of the beat. I recommend simply changing it to a 1/1 slider to solve this Did want 00:19:470 (3) - to be clickable so just put two 1/1 gap circles instead.
- 00:27:270 (1,2) - what about a 3/2 slider then a 1/1 slider? I think that would represent the music better You're right. That works.
- 00:41:670 (1,2,3) - possible to give this a bit of an angle as you have done so at 00:39:270 (1,2,3) - , 00:44:070 (1,2,3) - , etc. Yep.
- 00:28:470 (1,2) - not very intuitive enough to follow. consider using the same rhythm you have used in Insane and AWM as it would be less likely for players to misread that rhythm pattern Fair, 1/3 might be hard to read for a Hard diff
- 00:54:870 (1,2,1,2) - consider doing the same pattern concept as you have at 00:36:870 (1,2,1,2) - ? currently one isn't as easy to read due to the stacking Agree
- I've also noticed that after 00:29:670 (1) - , your 1/2 spacing has decreased by quite a bit. e.g. 00:29:670 (1,2) - vs. 00:20:070 (1,2) - . Dunno if that's intentional or not but it's causing problems(?) with related spacing e.g. 00:29:670 (1,2) - spacing here seems rather similar to 00:30:720 (4,1) - despite rhythm being different I originally mapped this diff as a collab, but then did it all myself instead. The second section was more in line with what the collaber made, but I didn't change it after i mapped in his sections. Will fix the spacing on 1/2 gaps.
- 00:13:770 (4) - would be nice to give more spacing to this for consistency with 00:11:370 (4) - Done here. Couldn't do it with the next one cause it'd look ugly with 1
- 00:14:070 (6) - whistle at slider end is rather obnoxious since there's no beat on that tick. Eh. I guess. HS to the song is more important than keeping HS patterns
- 00:21:270 (1,2,3,4) - you usually use equilateral triangle placement for this pattern. perhaps you would like to ammend that or at least make the DS all consistent here? Oops, fixed.
- 00:42:270 (5,6) - only slider not blanketing the circle in this section?I'd have to rework this individual one to blanket, too close to the edge of the screen.
- 00:06:270 (3,4,5) - be careful with DS Oops, fixed.
- 00:14:070 (5) - same thing about the whistle mentioned in Insane diff
- 00:50:070 (1,2,3,4,5) - this pattern is not like the other regarding the placement of the slider .-. It'd be awkward with positioning down in that corner. Also all the 5s in this section are in relatively the same spot and have overlap