i c wat u did there with the last circle
- 00:18:870 (2,3) - not fond of this rhythm choice, the gun(?) noises are on the 1/3 ticks so the current rhythm mapped isn't a very accurate representation of the beat. I recommend simply changing it to a 1/1 slider to solve this
- 00:27:270 (1,2) - what about a 3/2 slider then a 1/1 slider? I think that would represent the music better
- 00:41:670 (1,2,3) - possible to give this a bit of an angle as you have done so at 00:39:270 (1,2,3) - , 00:44:070 (1,2,3) - , etc.
- 00:11:370 (3,4,5) - can be very confusing for new players to play since objects 1/2 beat apart ae usually not overlapping. applies to upcoming ones too
- 00:18:870 (2) - unnecessary arrow placement change tbh, it would just generate more confusion
- 00:36:270 (5,1) - nice pattern, but I don't think
- 00:48:870 (1) - maybe use same rhythm pattern as 00:46:470 (1,2) - ? You kinda established in that section that a repeat slider would tend to repeat twice so it's best to follow that through imo
- 00:28:470 (1,2) - not very intuitive enough to follow. consider using the same rhythm you have used in Insane and AWM as it would be less likely for players to misread that rhythm pattern
- 00:54:870 (1,2,1,2) - consider doing the same pattern concept as you have at 00:36:870 (1,2,1,2) - ? currently one isn't as easy to read due to the stacking
- I've also noticed that after 00:29:670 (1) - , your 1/2 spacing has decreased by quite a bit. e.g. 00:29:670 (1,2) - vs. 00:20:070 (1,2) - . Dunno if that's intentional or not but it's causing problems(?) with related spacing e.g. 00:29:670 (1,2) - spacing here seems rather similar to 00:30:720 (4,1) - despite rhythm being different
- 00:13:770 (4) - would be nice to give more spacing to this for consistency with 00:11:370 (4) -
- 00:14:070 (6) - whistle at slider end is rather obnoxious since there's no beat on that tick.
- 00:21:270 (1,2,3,4) - you usually use equilateral triangle placement for this pattern. perhaps you would like to ammend that or at least make the DS all consistent here?
- 00:42:270 (5,6) - only slider not blanketing the circle in this section?
- 00:06:270 (3,4,5) - be careful with DS
- 00:14:070 (5) - same thing about the whistle mentioned in Insane diff
- 00:50:070 (1,2,3,4,5) - this pattern is not like the other regarding the placement of the slider .-.