forum

binaria - Kamiiro Awase [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ikaNyai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
StarMatsu
OK so I've never modded a map before, but since this beatmap is pretty perfect I'll do it.

Oiso's Insane:

00:50:010 (1) The return slider should be reduced back to a normal slider, because the singer is holding the note it sounds odd with the extra note at the end.

00:52:310 (3) I think the circle is unnecessary, it just empty air in the song and the rhythm is fine without it

01:14:210 (4) The stream should start here, because it's at this point the singer starts holding the note. Also the music starts putting making the instruments louder instead of the singer, but the stream you put plays to the tune of her singing so it messes when you actually play.

01:20:610 (5) Same thing as before, I believe the stream should start here.

In general: I think it's too fast and has too many streams for a 4.3 star, Osu rates difficulty by distance but users who just started 4 stars are usually still getting used to streams. Try replacing them with more sliders. This map was actually harder for me than the other.

Despair:

00:52:010 (9) I think it should be a slider that ends at 00:52:210, because the singer is holding the note.

In general: I think both the maps are great I don't know if it getting ranked will adjust the difficulty, but the insane is way more difficult than the rating. After these tweaks it should be fully ready to be ranked.

Also if you can look at my map too t/601619 and mod it.We could mod for mod. Thanks!
_miu
not professional; based on play only and very little mapping knowledge
Despair
first things first, notes not snapping to beats before start of song? (intro section, 00:00:410 to 00:05:510)
also, do consider changing slider tick rate to something lower, longer sliders have ticks that do not match with beats and are slightly offputting, personally - one example: 00:02:810 (3) - tick not on beat, sounds weird

00:01:743 (2), 00:02:543 (2) - why not make these stack directly on top of one another, or make the spacing more apparent?
00:05:510 (1) - again, slider tick rate // should be more of an indication to length of slider, slider length can be compared very similarly to 00:04:943 (2)
00:23:010 (2) - no rhythm to slider, missing major rhythms in song
00:47:610 (4,1) - weird angle from slider(4) to object(1)
00:48:210 (2,3,4) - slightly unnatural snapping angle ? // players might find it a little weirder to play

overall, small mod but map plays well
the only things that are also worth considering are
- your slider shapes and how they should vary - you seem to use a lot of the same shapes with the same angles and all
- slider velocities - a little boring to play with how they are, admittedly
- ending kiai is a little overdone, either change spacing for entire map slightly and make it fit spacing with ending; OR change spacing for ending kiai to fit with beginning of map
Firika

StarMatsu wrote:

OK so I've never modded a map before, but since this beatmap is pretty perfect I'll do it.

Oiso's Insane:
00:52:310 (3) I think the circle is unnecessary, it just empty air in the song and the rhythm is fine without it
But there's a drum sound here

00:50:010 (1) The return slider should be reduced back to a normal slider, because the singer is holding the note it sounds odd with the extra note at the end.
In fact, it's overmap. But the slider can add the rhythm of this song

01:14:210 (4) The stream should start here, because it's at this point the singer starts holding the note. Also the music starts putting making the instruments louder instead of the singer, but the stream you put plays to the tune of her singing so it messes when you actually play.
YES, but if the steam starts from here, it would be very difficult , as a 4.3* map. I think it's a nice slider to help me avoid the long stream.

01:20:610 (5) Same thing as before, I believe the stream should start here.
Same reason as before

In general: I think it's too fast and has too many streams for a 4.3 star, Osu rates difficulty by distance but users who just started 4 stars are usually still getting used to streams. Try replacing them with more sliders. This map was actually harder for me than the other.

If there's no light insane diff, I would make it a bit easy~!
Thanks for your modding!
Syph
talked about some minor things in irc owo
Topic Starter
ikaNyai

StarMatsu wrote:

OK so I've never modded a map before, but since this beatmap is pretty perfect I'll do it. thank you owo

Despair:

00:52:010 (9) I think it should be a slider that ends at 00:52:210, because the singer is holding the note. added a slider here

In general: I think both the maps are great I don't know if it getting ranked will adjust the difficulty, but the insane is way more difficult than the rating. After these tweaks it should be fully ready to be ranked. its ok on the rating i guess?><

Also if you can look at my map too t/601619 and mod it.We could mod for mod. Thanks ! sure i will do it
all though thank you for the mod :)
Topic Starter
ikaNyai

MatsuuraKanan- wrote:

not professional; based on play only and very little mapping knowledge
Despair
first things first, notes not snapping to beats before start of song? (intro section, 00:00:410 to 00:05:510)
also, do consider changing slider tick rate to something lower, longer sliders have ticks that do not match with beats and are slightly offputting, personally - one example: 00:02:810 (3) - tick not on beat, sounds weird its how it work in this song ... and i did what you say for the 0.13 sv one

00:01:743 (2), 00:02:543 (2) - why not make these stack directly on top of one another, or make the spacing more apparent?fixed it was misstake
00:05:510 (1) - again, slider tick rate // should be more of an indication to length of slider, slider length can be compared very similarly to 00:04:943 (2) fixed
00:23:010 (2) - no rhythm to slider, missing major rhythms in song IWILL THINK ABOUT THIS
00:47:610 (4,1) - weird angle from slider(4) to object(1) i think its okay so yea..
00:48:210 (2,3,4) - slightly unnatural snapping angle ? // players might find it a little weirder to play fixed

overall, small mod but map plays well
the only things that are also worth considering are
- your slider shapes and how they should vary - you seem to use a lot of the same shapes with the same angles and allfixed
- slider velocities - a little boring to play with how they are, admittedly same tbh but i guess its fine .. anyways?
- ending kiai is a little overdone, either change spacing for entire map slightly and make it fit spacing with ending; OR change spacing for ending kiai to fit with beginning of map fixed

thank you for mod :) !!
Topic Starter
ikaNyai

Syph wrote:

talked about some minor things in irc owo
thank you syp for mooooding ><
Hakurei Yoru
bg尺寸。。。。
Topic Starter
ikaNyai

Hakurei Yoru wrote:

bg尺寸。。。。
Σ(´∀`;)被,被發現了
大概等大家都做完了再決定吧?
Topic Starter
ikaNyai
Xd
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.