forum

Osu! Dynamic Tournament! (No Limit) #1 [Finished]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gordon
Hello everyone, and welcome to Dynamic Tournament! ( Original I know 8-) ) The hosts, [Soul]/Mistaken and -Jordan- are happy to be hosting a new tournament under the "Dynamic" umbrella!

If you would like to apply to help out as staff, please see the staff application below the player registration form at the bottom of this forum post.

Rules

1. 4V4 Maximum players per team: 8 players, Minimum 6 Players
2. No rank limit
3. Free Mod, one person from each team MUST choose at least one mod.
4. Team name limit must be between 3 and 16 characters long (including spaces) [Game Name Purposes]
5. Don’t name your team anything that will be changed due to osu! filtering (like “Yaoi”)
6. Registration will end when 32 teams have been submitted
7. Due to last tournament having too many schedule changes, these schedule changes will be extremely strict. They most likely won’t happen unless there is a spot available.
8. If you are 10 minutes late to your match, you will give one point to the other team. If you are 20 minutes late to your match, you forfeit and lose automatically.

Tournament Information

1. Sequence: Group Stage > Round of 16 > Quarter Finals > Semi Finals > Grand Finals
2. Group Stage will be played in Round Robin format.
3. Group Stage - Bo5 | Round of 16 Bo7 | Quarter Finals - Bo9 | Semi Finals - Bo11 | Grand Finals - Bo13
4. Grand Finals will be in a bracket reset format (if loser’s finalist wins the entire Bo13 match, then another match will be held the day after, but if winner’s finalist wins once they automatically win the tournament)
5. Standard mappool setup (6 NM | 3 HD | 3 HR | 3 DT | 3 FM | 1 TB)
6. Time slots will be UTC based, 24 hour availability.
7. Group Stage will be 4.5 - 5.25 star rating, you should be ready to play around that difficulty of map and from there it will gradually increase in difficulty as the rounds go on.
8. The tournament will be run in Score V2. :/

Match Format

1. As soon as both teams are in the game, have both roll. Higher roll starts ban alternations, and picks first.
2. Then the team that had rolled higher gets to ban first, then both teams alternate bans until both teams have banned out 2 maps.
3. After that, the original highest roll picks the first map, then teams start alternating picks until one is declared a winner.

Schedule

Sign-ups Close - 12th June
Drawings - 17th/18th June
Group Stage - 24th/25th June & 1st/2nd July
Winners Round 1 - 8th/9th July
Losers Round 1 / Winners Round 2 - 15th/16th July
Losers Round 2 / Losers Round 3 - 22th/23th July
Winners Semi Finals / Losers Round 4 - 29th/30th July
Losers Round 5 - 5th/6th August
Winners Finals / Losers Finals - 12th/13th August
Grand Finals - 19th/20th August

Extra Information

- Discord - https://discord.gg/UBmCHqb
- Team List / Seeds - TBA
- Map Pool - TBA
- Staff Application - TBA and or Message me or -Jordan- on our tournament discord!
- Bracket / Schedules - TBA

32/32 teams signed up.
Rasmus the OG
help i need a team
LightsOut
Ayyy
EclipZ
help i need friends
Hot Loli
well, looking up for team :D
Raddy
Looking for team.
[ Scarlet Red ]
If anyone is looking for a casual not-too-serious team, pm me! We need at least one more, be at least 30k or better.
Sophia
I'm interested in joining any team that needs someone to fill a spot, but in advance: I'm rather unlikely to take the tournament too seriously.
Gawr Gura
LFT
ElMick13
Looking for a team.
Topic Starter
Gordon
14 TEAMS HAVE SIGNED UP OUT OF 32. WE ARE TAKING THE FIRST 32. SIGN UP SO YOU DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE!
Saltystick
looking for team ~
RokkaAstrea
oh no welp time to go buy some friends :D
Butterny
----->Looking for team <-----
coolguyfire
When you need a team
Num5119
Im free if anyone wants me on a team ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
akirakai18
need team :')