4. Forum Games

show more
posted
01:05:952 (8,9) -
posted
posted
00:17:007 (1) -
posted
Woah there! The owner of Sweets OwO has requested that Discord block any messages our mostly-accurate robo-hamsters deem to be explicit. Seems like you found one, so your message has not been sent. Please be nice.

A bot on Kachulu's Discord server
posted
[quote="Serraionga"]
posted
i feel like most of what i've been experiencing recently relating my dreams had to do with my real-life indifference to things.
i dunno, like i should do something with it. fight it, or accept it, or perhaps tolerate it and keep it at a distance.
that i should completely change myself, or let it take over, or perhaps just try to manage it without really solving anything regarding it.
or something else.
i'm not one for strong feelings. they can lead to irrational decisions without much thought.
they may feel right, but that's what feelings are. feelings.
i at least give it a moment to hypothesize.
that isn't to say emotions and all are always wrong or some shit.
i just...
have some sort of aversion to them.
and i've witnessed people let emotion take over.
many times, whatever hysteria they're in will affect them deeply and lead them to intense actions, thoughts, and such.
and i'm not one for intensity either.
i want to remain stable.
but that also seems to relate to remaining inert, remaining stubborn and never changing.
like a fear of changing, without really feeling any fear.
...i think apathy fucks with me like this.
though it's helped a fuckton,
it messes with me a fuckton.
and i've still never been able to decide.
is it more beneficial or detrimental? considering it couldd be managed, it could ultimately be more beneficial if mastered or controlled.
but i cant quite seem to do that too well.
it could be detrimental, as it had led to many of my actions, and lack of actions. the decisions i make that irritate others.(edited)
the decisions that feel wrong, but not quite.
well, they could be.
depends on what's "wrong".
depends on the goal. the intention. the focus.
heh. i feel like rambling all day.

___

OT: i had copypasted myself rambling in a discord server. i copied it for the sake of recording it on a google document.
posted
woolly rhinoceros
posted
http://i68.tinypic.com/2rxxs1f.jpg

I think this was the picture I posted to close my modding queue. I'll embed it in a box.
posted
(January 2015 - August 2015)
posted
@dad add an & and an addend.
posted
posted
posted
reupholstering
posted
posted
03:43:481 (1,1,2,3,4,5,6) - about this part... there are two problems I see here... 1, you made the stream spaced + linear making the ends of it almost sitting at the edges. and 2, the notes before the stream 03:43:481 (1) and after it 03:44:314 (2) is at a very bad angle...... {03:43:481 (1) to 03:43:647 (1) is 53* and 03:44:147 (1) to 03:44:314 (2) is 76*} . This difficulty spike is too much, not to mention that making the stream linear and spaced made the ends offscreen. The solution I see at this is that you make the stream curved starting at the left side of the playfield instead of cramming it vertically at the far right.
posted
now that I know I can survive having a yandere waifu shall I try doing 'more complex stuff' with her

nani wtf where did this come from? I think it's another thing on my discord server idk
posted
myrkogh - Sleeping For 15 Hours
posted
:null:
posted
70% of the anime on my phone: safe. Nekos, kawaii, whatever.
20%: lolis
5%: other NSFW
4%: ecchi
1%: hentai

Okay this is inaccurate, my phone is full of hentai
posted

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

70% of the anime on my phone: safe. Nekos, kawaii, whatever.

20%: lolis

5%: other NSFW

4%: ecchi

1%: hentai

Okay this is inaccurate, my phone is full of hentai
hmm. I kinda wanna do something like that of my own.

Approximately 92% of my images are safe.

~55% are of screenshots of funny and often lewd conversations in Discord (I have a fuckton of these).

~15% are of particularly funny out-of-context images.

~12% are screenshots for the sake of recording things and sharing information.

~8% are of things I've made.

~2% are memes.

The other 8% is nsfw shit.

- -

OT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vziT7Qfd-Mk
show more