forum

Sayuri - birthday song

posted
Total Posts
show more
pkhg
isnt players hitting notes consitently late/early enough proof of a wrong timing?

also i didnt based it only that replay. most if not all players were doing the same in the same parts and it indeed feels off
Topic Starter
Haruto

pkhg wrote:

isnt players hitting notes consitently late/early enough proof of a wrong timing?

also i didnt based it only that replay. most if not all players were doing the same in the same parts and it indeed feels off
just checked again, there are few people who said its not and said its early. but i think the correct one is indeed its off. my bad. fixed the timing. things should be just fine now and ready to go forward again.
pkhg
still too early for me
Topic Starter
Haruto

pkhg wrote:

still too early for me
for you. im pretty sure the offset is correct now. try asking others as well whether it is still late or not. cuz i've asked some people again after the offset change and they said its fine now.
iYiyo
The timing to me feels good though. Looks like issues about SB hitsounds are done so I guess we could get back to it.
pkhg

Haruto wrote:

for you. im pretty sure the offset is correct now. try asking others as well whether it is still late or not. cuz i've asked some people again after the offset change and they said its fine now.
you were also pretty sure that previous offset was correct :woke:
Topic Starter
Haruto

pkhg wrote:

Haruto wrote:

you were also pretty sure that previous offset was correct :woke:
yeah, my bad tho. i was so confident with the timing and what first person said about the timing lul
Nevo
Happy early birthday Monstrata and Naruto!
squirrelpascals
Uploaded for one birthday, qualified for another

big nyab
iMey
time +20ms
sider tick rate -
disgusted pattern

Not fun at all.
Monstrata

probably over 100 retries but i finally passed it :D
iYiyo
Submitted on May 21

Ranked on June 12
Topic Starter
Haruto
late but,

iMey wrote:

time +20ms
sider tick rate -
disgusted pattern

Not fun at all.
this map isnt made for pp btw and there is an insane diff for you to play anyway. u dont have to play the gift diff if u think the diff is bad smh.
also, the timing is NOT late nor early, it fits already :tangery:

Monstrata wrote:

holy, even i cant pass cuz handsome's part :thonk:

iYiyo wrote:

Submitted on May 21

Ranked on June 12
:thonking:
J_8579

Monstrata wrote:

how many for the handsome part alone?