- 00:25:931 (2) - Looks like the head of this slider should have Normal Sampleset to match the clap.
- 00:27:629 (1) - 00:28:620 (5) - 00:30:176 (3) - 00:30:743 (5,7) - Remove the whistles from their slider bodies? Tbh looks like they were placed by mistake cause you don't add them after 00:31:592 -
- 01:03:290 (1,2,3,4) - Any particular reason on why the diff spike here? If compared with 00:54:233 (1,2,3,4) - it's clearly to see that is way harder on 2nd half on that kiai.
- Change 01:26:780 - & 01:27:346 - to S:C1? Those random whistles sounds are just weird and doen't really match with the current hitsounding.
- Why the pattern change 03:20:774 (1,1,1,1) - here but not 03:25:302 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - here while both are pretty similar while having this drum smash pattern?
- 04:08:604 (6,1) - missing hitsounds on these?
- 04:11:717 (2,3,1) - What are you exactly following here? Specifically 04:11:858 (3) - this doesn't look to be following vocals nor instrument at all. Would suggest to do something else over here.
[Thinking Fam Collab Insane]
- 00:25:931 - same as other diff.
- 00:32:158 (1) - missing hitsound?
- 01:26:780 - 01:27:346 - similar to other diff, change those green lines to S:C1.
- 02:58:698 (1) - Why you stand out this specific slider with a triangle just here? I'd honestly reserve this shape for the last part.
- 04:25:019 - add drum sampleset on tail & 04:25:160 - add clap head? Or just add some hitsounds lol
- 04:32:943 - 04:33:085 - similar ^
- 04:41:151 - 04:50:208 - missing clap?
- 04:42:283 (8) - Add NC to match 04:51:340 (1) - this?
also make sure everyone who's collabing is on tags.