This is nice.
yea, everyone is in the tags
- 00:25:931 (2) - Looks like the head of this slider should have Normal Sampleset to match the clap. fixed
- 00:27:629 (1) - 00:28:620 (5) - 00:30:176 (3) - 00:30:743 (5,7) - Remove the whistles from their slider bodies? Tbh looks like they were placed by mistake cause you don't add them after 00:31:592 - yeah fixed
- 01:03:290 (1,2,3,4) - Any particular reason on why the diff spike here? If compared with 00:54:233 (1,2,3,4) - it's clearly to see that is way harder on 2nd half on that kiai. i think val did it on purpose, comparing to 00:54:233 (1,2,3,4) - , the beat here isnt as huge as 01:03:290 (1,2,3,4) - so yeah, this should be fine imo
- Change 01:26:780 - & 01:27:346 - to S:C1? Those random whistles sounds are just weird and doen't really match with the current hitsounding. fixed
- Why the pattern change 03:20:774 (1,1,1,1) - here but not 03:25:302 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - here while both are pretty similar while having this drum smash pattern? handsome wanted some pattern variation i think which is creative imo. 03:20:774 (1,1,1,1) - also this one has a drum sound on it so its completely fine imo
- 04:08:604 (6,1) - missing hitsounds on these?
- 04:11:717 (2,3,1) - What are you exactly following here? Specifically 04:11:858 (3) - this doesn't look to be following vocals nor instrument at all. Would suggest to do something else over here fixed for sing
[Thinking Fam Collab Insane]
- 00:25:931 - same as other diff.
- 00:32:158 (1) - missing hitsound?
- 01:26:780 - 01:27:346 - similar to other diff, change those green lines to S:C1.
- 02:58:698 (1) - Why you stand out this specific slider with a triangle just here? I'd honestly reserve this shape for the last part.
- 04:25:019 - add drum sampleset on tail & 04:25:160 - add clap head? Or just add some hitsounds lol
- 04:32:943 - 04:33:085 - similar ^
- 04:41:151 - 04:50:208 - missing clap?
- 04:42:283 (8) - Add NC to match 04:51:340 (1) - this? fixed all
also make sure everyone who's collabing is on tags.
iYiyo wrote:Both diffs:
From 00:31:592 - to 00:35:695 - looks like you're not using claps which feels kinda empty in terms of hitsounds. Please add some.
04:32:943 - 04:33:085 - please remove the whistle on both cause it's causing a hitsound which you don't use on the kiai at all.
Nevo wrote:Let's consider Tianna Bartoletta's gold medal jump in the Women's Long Jump during the Rio Olympics of 2016.
the storyboarded hitsound were intended to fill out the blank sounds (aka the unhitsounded sound),
Hobbes2 wrote:top diff -
I don't really know if this is worth a dq, but 04:05:632 (2) - has a storyboarded hitsound there but there's a circle with the hitsound, so it ends up playing the hitsound really loud, or worse, it'll play the hitsound twice if the player hits the circle off time.
edit, while im here,
04:12:142 - im not sure if the hitsound is a mistake, but you can actually just hitsound the sliderhead instead of putting the whisle in the storyboard. that said, it actually just sounds weird so i think its a mistake anyway.
like i said to hobbes, its to give a small feedback to the unhitsounded part by giving sb'ed hitsound.
its full of sbd sounds lol theyre rly misleading cuz youre not hitting anything and the slider doesnt have a tick. since rc states that ticksounds are discouraged from being used i guess this is "worst" or something
that thing is supposed to be used on mania
also just by playing the intro you can notice how early the bpm is. it kinda normalizes from 00:36:544 (8) - until kiai where it matches the song accurately but everything else before that timestamp is very early
just look at this players acc meter, i experienced the same when i played it
i think thats not the only section with a wrong offset it seems
a more in depth look through timing would be nice
the storyboarded hitsound were intended to fill out the blank sounds (aka the unhitsounded sound)this doesn't address the issue at all, the timestamp hobbes mentioned is hitsounded with the same sample ON the object, with how osu handles hs, this becomes extremely loud if you hit the object properly. if you don't hit it properly hear two hitsounds which is even worse