RLC 00:03:007 (2,3) - ya know with the previous notes having distances like 00:00:743 (2,3) - and 00:01:592 (4,5) - , this one feels rather lackluster. i suggest you make the DS the same or at least similar as this.
00:19:705 - idk if its okay to ignore this beat but okay i guess
Haruto 00:33:290 (1) - i think ctrl g with give this part more impact than if we had it like this since as it is, it forces the player to move around to 00:33:290 (1) -
00:33:573 (2) - might wanna ctrl g this as well if you applied the above mod.
00:44:893 (4) - NC this?
03:31:387 (4,5) - i dont think its a good idea to map the guitar strumming. youre in the chill part, i suggest you to not map too much sounds.
0108 00:59:893 (3) - maybe you might wanna ctrl g this? theres a drum snare in it so i think its better to give it more impact.
handsome 03:15:396 (1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - i think these two are too far apart from each other. itll make more sense for this thing 03:15:396 (1) - to be placed x341 y332 here? http://puu.sh/vY43v/a9fa575118.jpg
i hope the huge jump part doesnt cause too much problems since that part was legit great;;
Prof. Box i dont even know which jumps are which anymore lmao jumpcreep is too strong
05:05:491 (1) - 05:06:340 (1) - im not sure if this sudden speedspike is okay. also we can't really tell which direction the slider is facing. unless the RC broke and this doesnt matter anymore. i still think this should be addressed though.
05:13:415 (1) - i didnt know i was modding delta ascension.
Already really nice so can't help much so have this garbage mod:
00:13:478 (6) - Map this with hitcircles since the other return sliders didn't have such strong sounds
Some sliders could be smoother for better visuals: 00:46:592 (4) - curve less so it blankets 00:46:875 (5) - 00:48:007 (1,2) - Move the white ticks towards the center of the curve so it's smoother
01:17:936 (3) - doesn't really follow anything (there's a sound on 01:17:901 - ) and having it as filler rhythm is kinda questionable since it's the only one like this and things like 01:20:200 - are ignored
02:07:818 (3) - could be a 1/2 slider since all of the other claps are like that
02:39:199 (3,1) - stack is kinda uh noticeably broken
02:59:689 (3,4,5) - pretty big spacing compared to everything else in this section
04:05:491 (1) - you emphasized the instrumentals a bit more here 04:03:226 (5,6,7) - which is better imo
05:12:283 (1) - tail doesn't look perfectly alligned with 05:13:415 (1) - but idk it probably is im just stupid; oh yeah it also covers hp bar a bit depending on it's size
idk if i messed up the timestamps with the names but idk, good luck!
movement here is pretty difficult like 00:27:346 (6,7) - though this is more of a filler rhythm to the main part you are mapping to, so I don't think it deserves such strength. Maybe cut it into a slider then two circles under the slider tail? or w/e fits
this is kind of high spacing for being quieter sounds also
if anything I think you should map this as a circle instead of 00:49:565 (2) - since there is more support for it
I'm sure you are aware that the player at this level is most likely to hold the head of 1 and then just move to the head of 2. It basically means the player doesn't get anything other than a click from the first slider which makes it weak.
sure there is a strong drum sound on the blue tick, but there are other drum sounds you skipped over in this kiai like 00:47:016 - and 00:47:441 -
I think the symmetry you are trying to inplement into this map comes off as forced becasue notes like these don't have anywhere near the same support as other objects.
I don't think you should have this note, also I think the vocal is snapped to the 1/6. also you don't really map vocals like 01:18:478 - so mapping this one seems a bit out of place imo
, I'm also tired lol, I was going to say "who do you think you are rlc using filler snapped rhythm to force your visual pattern but rlc actually mapped some of this LOL but you turned out to be val0108. (I was wondering why symmetry all of a sudden)
I just dislike nc's like this in general.
I think you should remove this nc because it would give more importance to the next NC's that are more unique "patterns" than this one.
02:54:028 (8,1) - lol
you are not skystar :^)
I don't think its necessary to nc like this, though I get why you did :/
I would avoid making this a slider like you have to make 04:23:604 (1,3,4) - these more meaningfull as representing the vocal sounds.
should probably have a circle here to match 04:20:632 (2) -
LOL, I mean val has some interesting slider designs, but I don't think they reach this far
what the fuck LOL this isn't a wub map.
parts are pretty solid overall, still funny about the rlc meme LOL I don't mean to offend
Last edited by anna apple , edited 1 time in total.
00:09:233 (1,3) - you could swap those NCs to emphasize the start of a different section
00:38:101 (6,7) - i believe the bigger spacing should be on 7 rather than 6 because of how much stronger it is to add more emphasis than the flow break already implies, you could just turn 00:37:818 (5) - into a repeat slider like 00:40:082 (2) - ?
03:31:387 (4,5,6) - i don't think you should stick with that triple when this is such a calm part
00:49:422 (1,2) - i think this could have a much lower spacing considering how barely noticeable the spacing difference with 00:49:565 (2,3) - is considering how strong 3 is 00:49:988 (4) - so this could've been spaced further compared to how large 00:49:422 (1,2,3) - is since it's as strong if not stronger than 3 00:50:271 (1,2) - can these be the same sliders please 00:51:969 (2) - this could be spaced further to make a nice triangle with 00:51:261 (5,1) - 's tails, place it at x198 y117? 00:53:526 (3) - this is so spaced for a not so strong sound, you could try stacking it on 00:52:818 (1) - 's tail 01:06:120 (1,2,3,4) - i don't get the spacing here, why is it so inconsistent?
01:17:936 (3) - yeah as bor said this isn't necessary, vocal ending on 1/6 should be enough
01:51:969 (1) - why is this NC'd?
02:28:088 (6) - this is a really big jump when the snare is actually on 5, you could ctrl+g 02:27:949 (5,6) -
03:16:245 (1,1,1,1) - how about only keeping the NC spam for the 1/6 stream and the 1/16 sliders to make them stand out more?
04:05:491 (1) - is that NC really necessary? doesn't seem that important
05:05:491 (1) - i mean if you wanna keep it you might want to lower the SV and make the right part shorter so ppl know which way this goes :^) 05:06:340 (1) - ya same
In an earlier thread (p/6029023) Sing pointed out that the girl in the bg is more visible if you flip the bg. I actually recommend this lol, because otherwise the song in song select doesnt have character
• 00:14:469 (2) - The note under this circle is extremely faint and out of rhythm (the note is actually around 00:14:540 - ) I would suggest removing this circle
• 00:48:007 (1,2,3) - The notes at 00:48:431 - 00:48:856 - have the same intensity, but the hit objects are spaced differently. I'd suggest spacing 00:48:007 (1,2) - less or spacing 00:48:856 (3) - more (The latter would fit the rest of your part the best)
• 01:10:365 (6,1) - This can easily be mistaken as a 1/4 because of the spacing at 01:11:497 (3,4) - and the perfect 1/8 overlap at 01:08:384 (1,2) - . Be consistent with your 1/4 and 1/8 spacing here somehow
• 01:17:936 (3,4) - The same as above applies here too, but I would strongly advise against this rhythm overall. People will perceive the second vocal note to be at 01:17:868 - ,even if it is at the 1/8. This doesn't really play naturally because of this.
• 01:45:743 (5,2) - faulty blanket is easily noticable here
• 02:03:856 (1,2) - This spacing choice is new, why did you decide to stack this note out of all other notes?
• 02:07:960 - This note feels ignored in the midst of all the other guitar notes you mapped in this part
• 02:21:144 (3,4,5,6) - This combination of spacing and angles here really does not make this pattern play well and makes it feel unnatrual. It would feel a lot better if you used crtl+g on 02:21:421 (5,6) -
• 02:25:310 - Feels weird how you skip this vocal note when 02:25:588 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - revolves around the vocals
• 02:58:557 - Why did you ignore this note? You mapped others like it already (like 02:52:472 (3,4,5) - )
• 02:59:264 (2,3,4) - This is a pretty big jump in spacing compared to what you've already been doing after sliderends
• 03:10:868 (1) - why this drastic sv change on this note above all others? You could have done it here 03:13:132 (2) - here 03:15:396 - etc. but you chose not to for some reason
• 03:13:698 (4,5,1) - This change in spacing is very uncomfortable to play in general
• 03:19:500 (1,2,3) - as far as rhythm goes i cant tell the difference in between this and 03:13:557 (2,3,4) - or 03:25:443 (2,3,4) -
• 03:19:076 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - 03:21:340 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - don't really understand many of your mapping choices here. how do your changes in spacing relate to the music?
• 03:20:774 (1,1,1,1) - Don't see how these notes stand out in anyway for them to be special enough for 1/16 sliders and ncs. Again it doesn't really feel like this correlates to anything
• 03:34:925 (1,2) - Don't hear anything under those reverse arrows, a 1/2 slider would be more fitting here if you want to use sliders imo.
• 03:56:009 (3) - It sounds like the strong note is on the sliderend here, ctrl+g 03:55:868 (2,3) - would be a better rhythm. Samekind of thing for 04:05:066 (3,4) -
and for your triangle part
05:05:491 (1,1) - Are these triangles really rankable? even if the sliderend isn't visible at all? xp
• 04:30:113 (4,5) - 04:34:641 (4,5) - This spacing reads like a 1/4 gap, compared to 04:28:132 (1,2,3,4) -
• 04:53:038 (4,5) - space these both evenly from the middle slider? would fix up the aesthetics, don't really see a reason not to
good luch guys! this is an awesome birthday present
Offset feels a little early could double check that 00:31:592 (1,2,3,4) - I feel like it doesn't have to be so intense yet. Could be just http://puu.sh/w3eVW/2732066c51.jpg Definitely the same things as previously but it definitely keeps it nice 00:35:837 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Quite excessive tbh if it's already like this then just from that perspective alone I can tell this map is going to get wild. It feels like you're building intensity based on your hitsounds and not the music themselves. 00:48:007 (1,2) - Goes from 2 sliders with huge spacing to then somehow shrinking the spacing to a measly basic DS pattern 00:48:856 (3,4) - If (3) and (4) were spaced more it'll add more effect and keep your map more consistent in how you're mapping. Also (3) also plays off in transition to her vocals so technically (1)(2) and (3) are both part of her vocal so they should be consistent to one another. Take (3) in this image some place where a different pattern of yours could start really adds a lot of depth in it http://puu.sh/w3fao/de7546c42a.jpg 00:57:063 (1,2,3) - Just like this it's nice 01:03:290 (1,2,3,4,1) - Vintage Val back at it again 01:09:375 (3) - Could be spaced more to add a better spacing differentiation for the timing in the map Appleeaterx is too clean Not really much more I can say tbh.