ProfessionalBox wrote:

<3
Happy birthday Monstratos!!!!
dunois
Happy Birthday Monstrata!
Saileach
Izzywing
first map he favorited that isn't his, that's how special this is!

happy birthday Monstrata!
Hokichi
Happy Birthday Monstrata
clayton
this is awesome

happy 21st! :D
Monstrata
This is really awesome. Thanks for planning this Haruto, and everyone for joining the collab haha. Awesome map, I'm really looking forward to ranking it! But really though, you guys totally made my day lol. I won't forget this. Maybe five, ten years from once I've found a life outside of osu, I'm going to look back and remember this the most fondly. It's so weird explaining my relationship to this game to my co-workers. I play an online game, but the fun doesn't actually derive from me playing the game lol. Really, at the end of the day, it's you guys who make this game so enjoyable for me. I mean, I don't even "play" osu!. Thanks for this awesome work >///< i'm really over the moon right now xD
Battle
cute, happy birthday monstrata
-Sh1n1-
:O Happy Birthday Monstrata :3
Winnie
yeah bruh Happy Birthday
Delis
wow, happy birthday monstrata!
dunois
this is really great, ill try my best at a mod with my lack of mapping knowledge (most of it came from monstrata himself xdd)

00:21:827 (4,5) - ctrl+g 4 and have 5 and the sliderend?
00:23:384 (2,3) - blanket looks off
00:49:565 (2) - not snapped
00:50:554 (2,5) - dont know if this is close enough to blanket but i would
01:03:290 (1,1) - ^
00:55:082 (2,3) - copypaste and flip to make symmetrical
00:57:063 (1,2) - ^
00:59:327 (1,3) - ^
01:00:460 (4) - remove 2nd slider node
01:16:309 (1,2) - blanket is off
01:44:610 (1,3) - ^
01:46:309 (2,1) - ^
01:46:309 (2,1) - can form this into a monstrata shape better xd
01:48:573 (2,1) - blanket?
01:58:195 (1,2) - ^
02:45:300 (1) - not snapped
02:52:472 (3) - remove 2nd slider node
02:58:698 (1,2) - stack
03:00:396 (6,1) - ^
03:39:453 (1,3,4) - ^
04:21:340 (1,3) - blanket is off
04:29:264 (1,2,3) - blanket this?
04:33:792 (1,2,3) - ^
04:47:943 (3,4) - blanket is off
04:50:491 (2,3,4) - make this triangle more equilateral

endng has so many sv change wtf xd
Mint
happy birthday maple wonderchild !! <3
Topic Starter
Haruto
Thank you for the 1st Mod, Dunois! I'll check and contact all the mappers very soon!. Really appreciated for it!!!

Also,

Monstrata wrote:

This is really awesome. Thanks for planning this Haruto, and everyone for joining the collab haha. Awesome map, I'm really looking forward to ranking it! But really though, you guys totally made my day lol. I won't forget this. Maybe five, ten years from once I've found a life outside of osu, I'm going to look back and remember this the most fondly. It's so weird explaining my relationship to this game to my co-workers. I play an online game, but the fun doesn't actually derive from me playing the game lol. Really, at the end of the day, it's you guys who make this game so enjoyable for me. I mean, I don't even "play" osu!. Thanks for this awesome work >///< i'm really over the moon right now xD
No Problem my man! in fact that i want something more memoriable for you this year because last year i only gave you this. Which is weird and doesnt cool at all lol. Same tbh, Its is also weird to explain my relationship to this game to my schoolmates because they dont like playing rhythm games and doesnt like anime stuff, they said its such a boring game but they dont even play the game. (I mean, how could they know its boring when they doesnt even play the game? xD). I Spend most of my time here because i can only have fun on this game. Well, not having fun like "Playing" the actual game but more into making new content for the game. It is always my pleasure to make new stuff for the game. Although im very slow at ranking it ;c. Lastly, thank you so much for everything man. If you readed my dedication words like, 2 times or more. You'll cried or get the feelings of the map ;) Please make more new content and always contribute to the community in any way you will do.
Gaia
404 ubc crew not found /feelsbadman

this is cute tho haha
SnowNiNo_
happy birthday my favorite mapper :3
Ipas
Awawa Happy Birthday, Monstrataaaa

It's really good! I didn't participate into this tho, but I'm really excited to know this news from Haruto haha. I wish all the best for you, keep contributing, don't forget those people who made it for you (I don't want to be selfish tho, but don't forget me too :'D), have a nice time to this game, and also have a good life as well hihi.

Agaaaaainnn Happy Birthday, Monstrataaaaa
melloe
holy shit the ending hahaha

happy birthday monstrata
Kyouren
Happy Birthday, Monstrata!
MrMenda
Just shot a star, mod coming whenever I have time.
Sotarks
awesome birthday present!

happy birthday my cute asian teen with glasses xd!!
Realazy
awesome!

happy birthday monstrata
ShiraKai
Happy birthday Monstrata! :oops:
lcfc
Happy birthday Monstrata! This really is a sick birthday present!
RLC
happy birthday!
sammish
Happy birthday Monstrata!
DeletedUser_4329079
happy birth monstrato
hehe
grats!
meii18

melloe wrote:

holy shit the ending hahaha

happy birthday monstrata
Kibbleru
HBD my triangle man

LOL that last part

tbh u shud put monstrata in tags
SkyFlame
Halgoh
HB Monstrata !
[Kamiya]
happy birthday to you and me yes.and me yeah :)
Axaptice
Happy birthday monstrata!
7ambda
Cool present
Anxient
Happy big birthday, monsy!
show more