forum

Finish the story!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kruzon
" I will give you a second chance. I will reverse the time flow one last time. Now, make a rightful decision " a voice echoed in mermer's head, then his consciousness returned. " I.. shouldn't opened this portal.. BUT I WILL OPEN ANYWAY", and so he opened it yet again

the portal was summoned, however the size is underwhelming as small as peanut. mermer anxiously wait it to widened up but his anxiety turns into rage when the peanut-shaped portal evolved into rowlet. to make things worse, the meteor rains are pouring like waterfall, engulfing the archipelago with azure flames.
" w-where should i go?.." mermer panicked, as he walk away from the portal. " You're not going anywhere ", a majestic voice is heard behind him, and as mermer turn behind he was terrorized to see rowlet opened wide his mouth toward him. " b-but you're just a bird, wait no.. what are you doing, stay away from me!! "
" im not a peanut you dumbass ", rowlet angrily retorted. "I will send you to oblivion, begone noob", his mouth emitted strange light, and it quickly enveloped mermer. ever since then, rowlet was crowned as the dragon king, but that's another legend yet to be told..
DeletedUser_6709840
Memer has passed into the underworld in his death, his confusion turns into anger as he realizes he must escape death to find the shining tomatoes. He would not let the owl creature ruin his plans.
LiLi
He opens another portal to another world and jumps escaping from death " Phew that was close, now back to my search" he looks around "But first I need to find where I am ". He continues his quest for the shining tomatoes not knowing he was in Dragon Ball World!! ~ Uhhh exiting
DeletedUser_6709840
Okay
He starts his search by recognizing he has no idea where exactly he is. He searches the nearest town to get some answers.
Tae
Upon reaching the town, he approaches the first person he encounters. However, instead of getting directions as he planned, he is instead told "If you wanna talk smack, be prepared for me to throw hands." Startled by this, Memer runs behind the nearest building, attempting to hide.
DeletedUser_6709840
The memer watches for anyone else, convinced the first guy was just crazy
Kruzon
" First, I'll need information.. I was sure that before i was thrown off to this dimension, i saw a shining object fell along..", Memer approached the bustling street, and blend along with the crowd. However, suspicion quickly arose; the crowds slowly distanced themselves further from Memer. "Ooff.. hmm.", he shrugs and anxiously observant of his surrounding.
DeletedUser_6709840
He timidly asks them, "Um... I'm new here. Could you help me?"
Darth_Mula
Then he notices that he actually cant do anything. he shakes and dies. before that he says "No way u cant"
DeletedUser_6709840
He physically can't die in this universe by some weird Ex-machina
Kruzon
to be continued
levesterz
"Thats pretty much it for now.. So what do youthink about the story?" Miya said that while closing the book ; only to know that Yuki is sleeping on the desk." sigh its happen everytime.Luckily thid time i came prepared"
Miya then search her bag and grab an airhorn . She then slowly move toward Yuki.She then reach behind Yuki.
*POOn*
Off goes the airhorn, thete no respond from Yuki. "That does not go with the plan" Miya said it woth a sigh
(both of them is chilhood freind)
worst fl player
the world lived in peace and harmony, then everything changed when the meme storm attacked. All elements, shitposting, slow posting and being a average pleb posting were destroyed. One day those someone rised against the meme storm and still on this very day it is fighting to survive
Ryu Sei
Until the end of that time, that memento still appears on his/her sight. S/he is slowly losing his/her consciousness after that quick flashback burst moment, realizing until now that his/her act is wrong, and need to do something right.

What is it?

A revolution, by collectiong peoples to do a massive riot against meme tyranny.
Kruzon
lol

the land is in great turmoil, even the last bastion on earth is overrun with memes. humanity seek refuges to the underground world, Adobo Phoshotacon and make preparation for devastating counter attack. but, their self proclaimed devastating bla bla always ended up in utter defeat, for the force of meme is godlike.

10 years have passed and god has grown bored of weakening and pathetic state of humanity, hence he granted magic to them, or specifically called as the anti-meme force. several are chosen and born to the world, then quickly recognized because there's an insignia written as" Meme Merci" on the butt of these newborn babies. these chosen ones later on assembled and shall open the new era of forum ninja, the holy being of chosen potato that will save the world. and thus, the prelude of shitposting begins
Ryu Sei
lol pls
Soon, those anti-meme force grows up, being the great teenager, teaches all younger generation into a force. They ended up made an anti-meme school, called as "Anomalia Exclusie".
Time passes by, and that school has made a lot of anti-meme generation, working together to fight up memes and eventually win. But their path is still so far to the end. This is just the beginning.
Kruzon
to be continued
LiLi
New story:

One little duck got lost in the woods looking for his mama, "Quak Quak" he says~
Kruzon
the duck's voice echoed throughout the woods, alarming all the titan and minotaur nearby.
PCBoyGames
They all face towards the sound, but the duck suddenly disappeared.